Democrats say “migrants outperform Americans”…..is this true and is this how little Democrats think of Americans?

Nobody really cares about myopic opinions…I thought you ‘critical thinkers’ were all about MACRO perspectives?

There you go with that "I thought" shit again.

Oh, and I don't post here because you care. I post here because I have something to say. 20+ years in the utility construction industry gives me experience and perspective on the reality of hispanic laborers.

But the hispanic workers do work rings around Americans. I watched crews in Tampa digging trenches in sand under the hot sun, and never slack up.

lol I see them standing around leaining on shovels watching one guy work all day. The fact is they work for peanuts and legal citizens can't afford to, and they aren't 'more productive', they will just work cheaper, is all. An employer can hire more of them and still pay a lot less.

lol I see them standing around leaining on shovels watching one guy work all day. The fact is they work for peanuts and legal citizens can't afford to, and they aren't 'more productive', they will just work cheaper, is all. An employer can hire more of them and still pay a lot less.
Pretend to pay me I pretend to work. As american as it gets.

lol yes, these anecdotal tales are truly wondrous. makes on amazed at what shitholes those countries are if they're producing all these highly productive hard working honest people, but then they flee here to Evul Rayciss Amurka.

Most are great at working.
Not at creating jobs
Not at policing or fighting cartels.
The USA offers them opportunity to just work.
I wish that they were here legally.

There you go with that "I thought" shit again.

Oh, and I don't post here because you care. I post here because I have something to say. 20+ years in the utility construction industry gives me experience and perspective on the reality of hispanic laborers.

So you just watched a lot of self-fulfilling prophecies come to pass, where criminal illegal aliens push out citizens and replace them, thanks to crooked employers who hire illegals pushing out honest businesses, and now the hypocritical nonsense of crooked employers whining about self-inflicted 'labor shortages' is all the rage now. lol fake news.

Pretend to pay me I pretend to work. As american as it gets.

Some do work for low wages. Others make decent money, for laborers, by hanging in there.

Most of our subcontractors paid their laborers $500 a week plus paid for their lodging. Foremen and experienced men made $750. Not money to get rich on, but certainly not peanuts for unskilled labor.

Most are great at working.
Not at creating jobs
Not at policing or fighting cartels.
The USA offers them opportunity to just work.
I wish that they were here legally.

You reap what you. Allow crooks to displace honest people and watch what happens. I won't let a contractor who hires illegals to set foot on my property, and I have zero problems finding honest contractors, and the quality is better than the work I've seen illegals doing. An all white roofing crew put down a new roof on one of my houses three years ago, and this is in Texas, so claiming 'white people don't want to work' is just a lie.

So you just watched a lot of self-fulfilling prophecies come to pass, where criminal illegal aliens push out citizens and replace them, thanks to crooked employers who hire illegals pushing out honest businesses, and now the hypocritical nonsense of crooked employers whining about self-inflicted 'labor shortages' is all the rage now. lol fake news.

I didn't push anyone out of anything. And we required our contractors to have the paperwork on all their workers. Forged paperwork is not my responsibility. And I am not firing a company just because their laborers speak spanish.

Do most Democrats think so little of Americans? Do they really believe that we must have desperate, illiterate, needy thirdworlders to survive? Thirdworlders who can’t even speak our language?
Are the invaders really doing us a favor? Do we need them more than they need us? Democrats want us to believe that don’t they?
Fess up, BL. You think they'll outperform you. That's why you're so afraid of them.

Some do work for low wages. Others make decent money, for laborers, by hanging in there.

Most of our subcontractors paid their laborers $500 a week plus paid for their lodging. Foremen and experienced men made $750. Not money to get rich on, but certainly not peanuts for unskilled labor.

Yep,
The skilled ones make great pay.
Show up everyday
Don't want every holiday or Faux holiday off.
Do quality work.
I still want them to be here legally.

Forum List

Back