Democrats say “migrants outperform Americans”…..is this true and is this how little Democrats think of Americans?

Rubbish claim. Minimum wage hasn't been adjusted to reflect real inflation since 1970. $7.50 an hour is a small fraction of what it would be adjusted for real inflation, and that's the conservative estimate. Minimum wage should be closer to $28-$35 an hour, depending on the state you live in.

Quoted to keep the trolls from burying it and hoping that fact doesn't get around.

Do most Democrats think so little of Americans? Do they really believe that we must have desperate, illiterate, needy thirdworlders to survive? Thirdworlders who can’t even speak our language?
Are the invaders really doing us a favor? Do we need them more than they need us? Democrats want us to believe that don’t they?
Who are the drunkards, duggies in the streets? Americans, many of them veterans.

Immigrants work.

No, not at all. You said "It's sub-minimum wage...". So unless you think $12.50 is lower than $7.25, you are just throwing a fit to cover for your fuckup.

Should minimum wage be adjusted? Absolutely.
Has minimum wage been adjusted? No.

And I am correct, and you're just trying to weasel out of admitting you're full of shit.

Nope. We received the price list from our customer. We, as prime contractor, took a cut, and the rest went to the contractors.

I am not dodging anything.

lol of course you are. But go ahead and Post Last, you've just been repeating your nonsense over and over anyway. that's because you know you can't admit the truth, you would make less money being honest and lose contracts to other dishonest bidders.

lol another dodge.

How is that a dodge? All our contractors (at the time) were paid the same based on production (the footage they actually completed) for whatever phase they worked.

Laborers did not make as much as fiber splicers because they do not have the skills. And the contractors get paid, and then they pay their workers. We had no control over what the individual laborers were paid.

lol of course you are. But go ahead and Post Last, you've just been repeating your nonsense over and over anyway. that's because you know you can't admit the truth, you would make less money being honest and lose contracts to other dishonest bidders.

We made money by producing more in less time, and providing a quality product. We got more work based on the fact that our product was some of the best in the industry.

But you keep pretending you know what you are talking about. And brush up on those math skills, so you won't say that $12.50 is less than $7.25.

lol that legal fiction of convenience I pointed out earlier, of course. More deflections.

Not legal fiction. No deflections.

One of the best things about that way of being paid is that you can hustle and make good money. Whether the contractor shares his profits with his workers is not under our control.

I know as a lineman I made good money because I got out there and busted my ass. So did my crews.

I guess we are finished discussing the topic.

It is always nice when the other person admits they lost by stopping the discussion and just posting emojis.

My great grandfather owned thousands of acres of rich farm land at the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains. He often said, he could walk all day and never walk off his land. He passed it on to his kids and I watched my grandfather start with hundreds of acres but with piss poor farm management he ended up with only about a hundred. His kids, well his. two sons, just sat back and waited to get their inheritance, never amounted to shit. But that never happened, one died and one went crazy, Mom got it all, and Dad sold it to Mexicans that now work it. No "American" stepped up.

My other grandfather was a migrant farm worker that built a huge farm from great farm practices and at the poker table. Dad inherited it and he ended up selling to, you guessed it, Mexicans, that work that really rich farm land too. No "American" stepped up.

30 years ago I bought a couple of acres and built a home in a secluded area nestled in a great school district. My neighbors were all white, some owned their own business building furniture or running little hosiery mills out of an out building. They all sold off and moved on, "cashed in" if you like. Now, I am surrounded by Mexicans, but that private dirt road that we all live on, it is in the best shape it ever has been thanks to their work.

I run a couple of businesses and I employ a lot of people. The white kids, they come and go, most don't last more than a couple of months. But I have Mexicans, and Blacks, that go off to college, get graduate degrees, and yet show back up to work summers and breaks. At this point, I hire no white people under 55, and honestly, I tend more to no one under 60. But an 18 year old Hispanic or Black kid shows up, HIRED.
Thread.

Ladies and gentlemen…this is todays left…They “end threads” with cool, neat, personal feel good one-off stories that do not in any way shape or form coincide with the actual data being spoon fed to them…they simply pretend their myopic tale trumps the real world data.
Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

WinterBorn
Winston
1ABFAE09-0A53-4698-9698-5F740EE18D20.jpeg

Ladies and gentlemen…this is todays left…They “end threads” with cool, neat, personal feel good one-off stories that do not in any way shape or form coincide with the actual data being spoon fed to them…they simply pretend their myopic tale trumps the real world data.
Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

WinterBorn
Winston

Ladies and gentlemen, behold the know-nothing who resorts to attempted insult when he runs out of arguments.

He needs no evidence or anything resembling proof. Just a mouthy USMB dog.

Fess up, BL. You think they'll outperform you. That's why you're so afraid of them.
They aren’t ”outperfoming” blacks….they’re right behind them in overall criminality.
but but but….”OUR DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH”
20636EBD-3019-4DDD-B7FA-8F0B9B40632F.jpeg

Last edited:
And when he can't post anything on topic, BrokeLoser always goes for the lowest. Insults are the last refuge of the ignorant.
Well, but for the fact that I’ve posted actual macro data while you and others post personal FEELZ based tales.
I can’t compete with fiction bud…

Well, but for the fact that I’ve posted actual macro data while you and others post personal FEELZ based tales.
I can’t compete with fiction bud…

What did you post that applied to the topic?

Did you show any evidence or data that migrant do or do not outperform Americans?

I guess we are finished discussing the topic.

It is always nice when the other person admits they lost by stopping the discussion and just posting emojis.

lol yes, because you repeating yourself and lying over and over again is definitely a 'win'. Please continue; like those who have obviously never filled a tax return but insist they know all about taxes n stuff.

Forum List

Back