Democrats say “migrants outperform Americans”…..is this true and is this how little Democrats think of Americans?

BL is very scared of brown people. So sad.
ALL decent, sane, unwoke people with standards and expectations are “scared” of the browning of America.
That’ll be the case until one of you woke globalist Twilight Zoners can show us where brown people have improved and enhanced a community, city, state or nation….EVERYWHERE they reside becomes a dirty, disgusting, dangerous, dependent shithole….Why is that?
Why can’t you show us how/why they are so good for America?
Why doesn‘t Eric Adams or the woke Tards of Marthas Vineyard think they are great for America?
Please advise. Thanks in advance!

Unkotare

You-
“I know 17 really cool hard working brown people…therefore brown people are AMAZING for America….OUR DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!”

Me-

All you posted was a table showing immigrants use welfare. That shows absolutely nothing about whether or not immigrants outperform Americans.

And no, I did not say anything resembling what you claim. I worked for 20+ years for a utility construction company. From a front line supervisor to the Director of Safety and an officer with the company. I related actual facts based on my extensive experience.

lol yes, because you repeating yourself and lying over and over again is definitely a 'win'. Please continue; like those who have obviously never filled a tax return but insist they know all about taxes n stuff.

So what I have seen and what I know should change because you disagree? I don't think so.

I have said the same thing because your arguments are pathetic.

And what the hell does me filling out a tax return have to do with any of this? Yes, I filled out plenty of tax returns. But after I started my company, I hired an accountant. Now he does it.

All you posted was a table showing immigrants use welfare. That shows absolutely nothing about whether or not immigrants outperform Americans.

And no, I did not say anything resembling what you claim. I worked for 20+ years for a utility construction company. From a front line supervisor to the Director of Safety and an officer with the company. I related actual facts based on my extensive experience.
Wouldn’t ”performers” be self sufficient?
Come on bud…don’t be scared of reality…I promise, nobody will call you or dblack a racist bigot for having the courage to acknowledge the facts.

Funny, a longtime best friend of mine has been a lineman, superintendent, project manager for outside line and utilities for decades here in Mexifornia…(the pet human parasite capital of the nation) and his neat ‘stories’ about ‘migrants’ conflict with yours 100%.
His stories align with the actual data….so who’s lying?

ALL decent, sane, unwoke people with standards and expectations are “scared” of the browning of America.
That’ll be the case until one of you woke globalist Twilight Zoners can show us where brown people have improved and enhanced a community, city, state or nation….EVERYWHERE they reside becomes a dirty, disgusting, dangerous, dependent shithole….Why is that?
Why can’t you show us how/why they are so good for America?
Why doesn‘t Eric Adams or the woke Tards of Marthas Vineyard think they are great for America?
Please advise. Thanks in advance!

Unkotare

Well, as we can see, both Parties hate American citizens, especially white ones who still make honest livings. The latter need to be replaced, according to them. Why Americans keep votng for either Party is just bizarre, a sign of stupidity and a lack of morals and principles.

That's how they can work so cheap, and why Republicans don't really do anything to stop it. Welfare is just another corporate subsidy these days.
True….plus they don’t dare ‘rock the boat’, get uppity and expect conditions like evil whitey with a living standard does.
WinterBorn would pluck Zulus from the jungles of Africa again if he could…Like all Democrats,he loves himself some modern slave.
B1EBB0C9-51A8-47DD-A059-0DAB4A44018F.png

Wouldn’t ”performers” be self sufficient?
Come on bud…don’t be scared of reality…I promise, nobody will call you or dblack a racist bigot for having the courage to acknowledge the facts.

Funny, a longtime best friend of mine has been a lineman, superintendent, project manager for outside line and utilities for decades here in Mexifornia…(the pet human parasite capital of the nation) and his neat ‘stories’ about ‘migrants’ conflict with yours 100%.
His stories align with the actual data….so who’s lying?

The contractors we hired had hard working hispanics. Your friend must've hired drunks and druggies.

True….plus they don’t dare ‘rock the boat’, get uppity and expect conditions like evil whitey with a living standard does.
WinterBorn would pluck Zulus from the jungles of Africa again if he could…Like all Democrats,he loves himself some modern slave.
View attachment 832932

The contractors we had worked the jobs clean, fast and efficient. You want to call it slavery? That holds as much water as your accusations that I am a leftist. Namely none.

Well, as we can see, both Parties hate American citizens, especially white ones who still make honest livings. The latter need to be replaced, according to them. Why Americans keep votng for either Party is just bizarre, a sign of stupidity and a lack of morals and principles.

Now that I agree with.

My great grandfather owned thousands of acres of rich farm land at the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains. He often said, he could walk all day and never walk off his land. He passed it on to his kids and I watched my grandfather start with hundreds of acres but with piss poor farm management he ended up with only about a hundred. His kids, well his. two sons, just sat back and waited to get their inheritance, never amounted to shit. But that never happened, one died and one went crazy, Mom got it all, and Dad sold it to Mexicans that now work it. No "American" stepped up.

My other grandfather was a migrant farm worker that built a huge farm from great farm practices and at the poker table. Dad inherited it and he ended up selling to, you guessed it, Mexicans, that work that really rich farm land too. No "American" stepped up.

30 years ago I bought a couple of acres and built a home in a secluded area nestled in a great school district. My neighbors were all white, some owned their own business building furniture or running little hosiery mills out of an out building. They all sold off and moved on, "cashed in" if you like. Now, I am surrounded by Mexicans, but that private dirt road that we all live on, it is in the best shape it ever has been thanks to their work.

I run a couple of businesses and I employ a lot of people. The white kids, they come and go, most don't last more than a couple of months. But I have Mexicans, and Blacks, that go off to college, get graduate degrees, and yet show back up to work summers and breaks. At this point, I hire no white people under 55, and honestly, I tend more to no onknowne under 60. But an 18 year old Hispanic or Black kid shows up, HIRED.
I have known many businesses that hire Mexicans. They all have sick grandmothers in Mexico which is why they can't show up Monday morning. I hired two Mexican young women as bilingual secretaries. One started her own little after hours service doing bankruptcies and divorces and SIGNING MY NAME. the other one asked all the spanish speaking bankruptcy clients to turn over their credit cards. If there was any kind of balance, she maxed it out.

I fired them both. I hired an Indian and a Pakistani.

My great grandfather owned thousands of acres of rich farm land at the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains. He often said, he could walk all day and never walk off his land. He passed it on to his kids and I watched my grandfather start with hundreds of acres but with piss poor farm management he ended up with only about a hundred. His kids, well his. two sons, just sat back and waited to get their inheritance, never amounted to shit. But that never happened, one died and one went crazy, Mom got it all, and Dad sold it to Mexicans that now work it. No "American" stepped up.

My other grandfather was a migrant farm worker that built a huge farm from great farm practices and at the poker table. Dad inherited it and he ended up selling to, you guessed it, Mexicans, that work that really rich farm land too. No "American" stepped up.

30 years ago I bought a couple of acres and built a home in a secluded area nestled in a great school district. My neighbors were all white, some owned their own business building furniture or running little hosiery mills out of an out building. They all sold off and moved on, "cashed in" if you like. Now, I am surrounded by Mexicans, but that private dirt road that we all live on, it is in the best shape it ever has been thanks to their work.

I run a couple of businesses and I employ a lot of people. The white kids, they come and go, most don't last more than a couple of months. But I have Mexicans, and Blacks, that go off to college, get graduate degrees, and yet show back up to work summers and breaks. At this point, I hire no white people under 55, and honestly, I tend more to no one under 60. But an 18 year old Hispanic or Black kid shows up, HIRED.
Wait. Aren‘t you the poster who said he had an MBA, but made sure to work such minimal hours that all six of his kids qualified for full welfare benefits?

And now you own businesses and employ people?

I run a couple of businesses and I employ a lot of people. The white kids, they come and go, most don't last more than a couple of months. But I have Mexicans, and Blacks, that go off to college, get graduate degrees, and yet show back up to work summers and breaks. At this point, I hire no white people under 55, and honestly, I tend more to no one under 60. But an 18 year old Hispanic or Black kid Ishows up, HIRED.
I have seen first hand how hard Migrants work on farms. It would be the rare American worker that could match their output. That does NOT mean we should throw our borders wide open and bring in 200,000 undocumented immigrants every month. That is unsustainable and very destructive to the cities and communities that are forced to absorb them.

Yes, we need immigrants who come into the country through our LEGAL process. We MUST stop the perpetual caravans showing up at our border.

Forum List

Back