Democrats Make Ridiculous Argument On Voter Intimidation

What's to prevent that from happening in states with voter ID?

Identity theft and faking ID's exist, you know...still, high risk, low benefit.

There have been many, many, many , many studies done on actual voter fraud, including a multi-year one by Bush's Justice dept -- and the number of actual voter fraud is infinitesimally small, when compared to total ballots cast.

So that's justification?

We can't prevent it so why even try?

The amount of voter fraud rises to extremely high in battleground states. Where the result is decided there is very little. TN for example. Ohio, different story.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter all that much to an illegal.

What are they gonna do, deport them?

You really don't know much about undocumented human beings, do you?

Most of them live at the fringe of society, doing menial labor and doing their very best not to get noticed.

That's B.S. I deal in the construction industry and sell product to illegals all the time. They come in the store with total confidence and speak Spanish very loudly and boldly as if they don't care who notices. Of course, I work in Denver which is a "sanctuary city" that allows illegals to work and live here without penalty. But most big cities offer similar benefits for folks who enter America criminally.

You know these folks are undocumented, how..exactly?

You work for the construction industry. Do you double as an immigration agent?

Last edited:
What's to prevent that from happening in states with voter ID?

Identity theft and faking ID's exist, you know...still, high risk, low benefit.

There have been many, many, many , many studies done on actual voter fraud, including a multi-year one by Bush's Justice dept -- and the number of actual voter fraud is infinitesimally small, when compared to total ballots cast.

Wow ... you're all really fighting the idea of honest voting. Why is that? What are you afraid of?
Wow. You like to make shit up. Why do you do that?

Says the facts. I'm fully aware of the story, Moonie Times editorial is Moonie.

The NC charge was covered in this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8875924-post44.html

Furthermore, Voter ID would not have prevented the very few people they found.

When the other states found matches in the corss-check of states, (in 2010, 15 states, out of more than 45 million votes case) a grand total of 11 instances were found to be actual matches for double voting.

Eleven.

In this case there were 765 matches.

It will be determined, like it has in the past, a great many of these 765 cases of matches are clerical errors / input mistakes. They very well may find a few. A few.

You also have to consider someone would have to have physical residence in both states, and have the means and motivation to travel to the other state to vote and cast one extra vote that would put them in jeopardy of being charged with a felony, huge fines, and possible jail time.

How many of those with dual residencies would be motivated that much they would risk prison time for the sake of one extra vote?

I submit not too many.

Same day registration goes around the residency requirements. Provisional ballots, same thing. Being registered in more than one state and the Dems refusing to allow these records to be purged, same thing.

Dems do not object to purging records. Its just that for some reason, Republicans insist on purging records two weeks before the election

The dumbass arguments Obama brought up in opposition to voter IDs apply to Republicans as much as they do to Democrats. There are elderly Republicans & Independents; minority Republicans and Independents; and female Republicans/Independents who's IDs may reflect their maiden name instead of their married name.

There's only ONE reason Obama is opposed to fair elections and that's because fraud is the only way many Democrats get elected in the first place. Just ask him -- he should know.

IDs are a huge problem, but they aren't the only one.

Republicans are not only requiring IDs but they are involved in:
-Making the registration process, difficult.
-Shortening Voting days and hours.
-Closing up balloting stations in Democratic areas.

This is all done to suppress the vote. And Republicans aren't shy about it either.

Republicans Admit Voter-ID Laws Are Aimed at Democratic Voters
It’s been clear for a while that the voter-identification laws the GOP has been pushing are aimed at suppressing Democratic constituencies. And Republicans are fessing up, says Jamelle Bouie.

When liberals decry voter-identification laws as tools for voter suppression, they aren’t arguing ex nihilo. The evidence is clear: identification requirements for voting reduce turnout among low-income and minority voters. And the particular restrictions imposed by Republican lawmakers—limiting the acceptable forms of identification, ending opportunities for student voting, reducing hours for early voting—certainly do appear aimed at Democratic voters.

Indeed, in a column for right-wing clearinghouse WorldNetDaily, longtime conservative activist Phyllis Schlafly acknowledged as much with a defense of North Carolina’s new voting law, which has been criticized for its restrictions on access, among other things. Here’s Schlafly:

“The reduction in the number of days allowed for early voting is particularly important because early voting plays a major role in Obama’s ground game. The Democrats carried most states that allow many days of early voting, and Obama’s national field director admitted, shortly before last year’s election, that ‘early voting is giving us a solid lead in the battleground states that will decide this election.’
Republicans Admit Voter ID Laws Are Aimed at Democratic Voters - The Daily Beast

President Ronald Reagan made a statement about extending the Voting Rights Act, saying "for this Nation to remain true to its principles, we cannot allow any American's vote to be denied, diluted, or defiled. The right to vote is the crown jewel of American liberties, and we will not see its luster diminished."
Why voting rights is the Democrats? most important project in 2014

I find myself in agreement with President Ronald Reagan on this..

It's pretty clear the author of the OP is a racist, his need to post a photograph of a single event wherein nothing untoward happened is evident. That said he's a liar by omission! Thank you Sallow for posting this:

Republicans are not only requiring IDs but they are involved in:
-Making the registration process, difficult.
-Shortening Voting days and hours.
-Closing up balloting stations in Democratic areas.

This is clear and convincing evidence for an honest person to conclude that the Republican Party is dishonest, undemocratic and understands their ideas benefit the few at the expense of the many.

Thus, those who fear the masses, the Plutocrats, will spend enormous amounts of money to aid the Republicans in their effort to win at any cost, even when the cost will be to destroy that Shining City on the Hill President Reagan described in his final address:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=332QeTNmfh8]Reagan's shining city on a hill in his farewell address - YouTube[/ame]

How far the Republican Party has fallen is apparent also to all honest citizens.

Last edited:
No..its a right.

The US constitution - READ IT.

Everyone must adhere to the same rules regardless of their race, sex, or if their great granddaddy was a slave. Anything else is against the 15th Amendment.

Btw, re-read the part about religion. You'll find no separation of church and state. Also the right to bear arms. Familiarize yourself with these because anyone who quotes the constitution should know what is and isn't in it.

You are wrong on all counts.

The separation of church and state comes from the CONSTITUTIONAL clause that the government MAY NOT advocate for any religion.

The right to "bear arms" also comes with it provisions that you must be part of a militia actively involved in defending the state. Unfortunately the gun lobby and case law have removed those.

I know DAMN well what's in the Constitution.

It seems that you and your buddies do not.

Wrong.

There is no separation.

You cannot make laws that prevent free expression. Instead you libs created unwritten laws. You bring lawsuits claiming to be offended by the mere appearance of religion in the public square. Then you appoint judges that indulge such lunacy.

Records are only as good as the honesty of the poll workers that keep them.

This is like the claim that the MSM isn't biased. Democraps swear up and down that they aren't....but everyone can see they are.....

Coming from someone who uses the Washington Times as a source

Everyone must adhere to the same rules regardless of their race, sex, or if their great granddaddy was a slave. Anything else is against the 15th Amendment.

Btw, re-read the part about religion. You'll find no separation of church and state. Also the right to bear arms. Familiarize yourself with these because anyone who quotes the constitution should know what is and isn't in it.

You are wrong on all counts.

The separation of church and state comes from the CONSTITUTIONAL clause that the government MAY NOT advocate for any religion.

The right to "bear arms" also comes with it provisions that you must be part of a militia actively involved in defending the state. Unfortunately the gun lobby and case law have removed those.

I know DAMN well what's in the Constitution.

It seems that you and your buddies do not.

Wrong.

There is no separation.

You cannot make laws that prevent free expression. Instead you libs created unwritten laws. You bring lawsuits claiming to be offended by the mere appearance of religion in the public square. Then you appoint judges that indulge such lunacy.

Well wrong, there is..

First Amendment
Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

The fact you have trouble with English is not my problem.

And the fact that you are even arguing this, comports with my notion that most conservatives (like yourself) are Theocrats.

Not much different than those found in Iran or Saudi Arabia.

What is the risk?

A felony and possible Prison time isn't a disincentive?

And someone is going to be motivated to travel to the other state to cast one lousy vote?

There's a reason why in the states that did cross-reference they found only a grand total of 11 double votes - from more than 45 million votes cast.

It's exceptionally rare, mostly because there is low benefit and high risk.

Most of them live at the fringe of society, doing menial labor and doing their very best not to get noticed.

I understand it as much as anyone having lived on the Mexican border for years, and being that I have recent immigrants in my immediate family.

I understand it as much as anyone having lived on the Mexican border for years, and being that I have recent immigrants in my immediate family.

In post #45 I called you a racist and a liar. Care to provide evidence I was incorrect?

In post #45 I called you a racist and a liar. Care to provide evidence I was incorrect?

It's up to you to prove it numb-nuts.....

You're a racist.

This is post #52. Care to provide evidence I am incorrect?

This is post #53 and I'm calling you an idiotic jizzwad full of lungbutter. Now provide evidence I'm incorrect.

Last edited:
j79r2e.jpg

It's a shame the Republicans can't win elections honestly any longer. And they know it. That's would be why they're pulling out all the stops in their cheating campaigns.

Vig, Mud, are you proud to be associated with such corrupt vote fraudsters? I know, rhetorical question. After all, we can see your pride beaming out of your posts. You cheat, you're damn good at it, and you're proud of being good at it, hence all the bragging.

It's a shame the Republicans can't win elections honestly any longer. And they know it. That's would be why they're pulling out all the stops in their cheating campaigns.

Vig, Mud, are you proud to be associated with such corrupt vote fraudsters? I know, rhetorical question. After all, we can see your pride beaming out of your posts. You cheat, you're damn good at it, and you're proud of being good at it, hence all the bragging.

Project much?

Let me ask you a question. You could NOT get into the DNC convention, this year without a photo ID. You can NOT get financial help, whether from Federal, or private finance comp. if you don't have a photo ID. You can't BUY a pack of cigarettes, or liquor without a photo ID, etc.

http://www.inquisitr.com/321278/democratic-national-convention-requires-photo-id/

Now why is it voter fraud to require all people eligible to vote, to be able to have a photo ID? The answer to all this is that the ONES FIGHTING IT, the subversive/democrats know that they can't have a woman vote 6 times and NOT get caught, as this woman has...

Cincinnati poll worker indicted for voting for Obama six times | Human Events

I'll be waiting to hear your answer to something like this where FRAUD is perpetrated by the left. Voter fraud should NOT be tolerated by any side, don't you agree?

Last edited:

Let me ask you a question. You could NOT get into the DNC convention, this year without a photo ID. You can NOT get financial help, whether from Federal, or private finance comp. if you don't have a photo ID. You can't BUY a pack of cigarettes, or liquor without a photo ID, etc.

Democratic National Convention Requires Photo ID

Now why is it voter fraud to require all people eligible to vote, to be able to have a photo ID? The answer to all this is that the ONES FIGHTING IT, the subversive/democrats know that they can't have a woman vote 6 times and NOT get caught, as this woman has...

Cincinnati poll worker indicted for voting for Obama six times | Human Events

I'll be waiting to hear your answer to something like this where FRAUD is perpetrated by the left. Voter fraud should NOT be tolerated by any side, don't you agree?

How would voter ID have prevented a poll worker from voting multiple times?

Forum List

Back