Democrats Make Ridiculous Argument On Voter Intimidation

Voter registration is sensible. That's why the democrats fight it

-Geaux

Today , if Dorothy were to encounter men with no brains, no courage and no heart - she wouldn't be in OZ - she'd be at the Democratic National Convention.

1351519801475283.bmp

It's a shame the Republicans can't win elections honestly any longer. And they know it. That's would be why they're pulling out all the stops in their cheating campaigns.

Vig, Mud, are you proud to be associated with such corrupt vote fraudsters? I know, rhetorical question. After all, we can see your pride beaming out of your posts. You cheat, you're damn good at it, and you're proud of being good at it, hence all the bragging.

Let me ask you a question. You could NOT get into the DNC convention, this year without a photo ID. You can NOT get financial help, whether from Federal, or private finance comp. if you don't have a photo ID. You can't BUY a pack of cigarettes, or liquor without a photo ID, etc.

Democratic National Convention Requires Photo ID

Now why is it voter fraud to require all people eligible to vote, to be able to have a photo ID? The answer to all this is that the ONES FIGHTING IT, the subversive/democrats know that they can't have a woman vote 6 times and NOT get caught, as this woman has...

Cincinnati poll worker indicted for voting for Obama six times | Human Events

I'll be waiting to hear your answer to something like this where FRAUD is perpetrated by the left. Voter fraud should NOT be tolerated by any side, don't you agree?

How would voter ID have prevented a poll worker from voting multiple times?

Isn't that why there are 2-3 sets of poll workers at each district, from the 2 major parties to do exactly that?....There is where I vote ....3 Republicans, 3 democraps poll workers!

IDs are only a huge problem for people committing voter fraud.

Deal with it.

Forum List

Back