Democrats lose a 139 year old, Hilary, hispanic seat to Republican in special Texas Election

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Just heard this on Rush and Newt Gingrich brought it up......this seat was held by Texas democrats for 139 years, it is 66% Hispanic American and went for hilary.........now it is held by Republicans as of last nights special election....

But.....Texas now belongs to the democrats...right?

Hispanics like Trump.......they know who actually supports them vs. the democrats who exploit them...

Blue Wave Receding? TX GOP Wins Special Election In District Held By Democrats For 139 Years

This special state Senate election saw a Republican win in a district that’s remained in Democratic hands for 139 years. The GOP wasn’t even supposed to be competitive in this race; they ended up winning it by 6 points. Oh, and Clinton carried this district in 2016 by 12 points. Needless to say, Democrats were a little shell-shocked

Nobody with any sense has ever said that Texas is turning blue. I live in Amarillo, and can tell you that this is a pretty conservative town.

However...................................

I can tell you that when I was checking out lawn signs in 2016, damn near all of them were for Trump and GOP candidates.

This year? So far, I've seen around 18 Beto signs on lawns, but have only seen just one Cruz sign on a lawn this year.

That is my version of an unofficial poll. People who post lawn signs for their candidates in their yards are almost guaranteed to vote for the person whose sign is on their lawn.

The possibility that there will be a massive Red Wave in November is definitely there. The Trump economy is truly percolating, the Dems need to get ready for a royal schlonging.

If they were smart, they would get Kavanaugh confirmed. If he fails and the GOP wins the Senate in November, Trump's mandate will be to nominate someone a lot more conservative.Justice Roy Moore, Justice Mark R. Levin or Justice Jeanette Pirro could easily be in their future if the Dems don't do the smart thing in regards to Kavanaugh.

Forum List

Back