DemocRATs in a Tailspin

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Nobody will donate money to them and they’re having a tough time paying their bills.

Fundraising.jpg

Not only are GOP donors more than doubling the efforts of Democrats in year to date receipts, the cash on hand situation should be sending liberals to man the walls. If you subtract the $4.1M of debt from their paltry $6.8M cash on hand, they don’t have enough money to rent a decent sized apartment in Manhattan from now until the midterms.

See me grin and hear me chuckle. Full story @ What the heck happened to the Democrats' fundraising? - Hot Air

I think the above shows the necessary and logical outcome.

Democrats believe is is more blessed to receive than to give.

They love the free shit; but they ain't much on the pay back.

Its basic Marx.

Well they still have the Ukraine, China and the Russians etc.to illegally contribute to their campaigns, although, the Russians are getting the all the sedition they could possible hope for from Democratic Party nut cases anyway.

11063635_10204541453476412_5989068899810593492_n.jpg

Well they still have the Ukraine, China and the Russians etc.to illegally contribute to their campaigns, although, the Russians are getting the all the sedition they could possible hope for from Democratic Party nut cases anyway.

View attachment 151023
why wont democrats ever say on live TV that they hate the middle class and the poor, and they can all just G.F.T. ??

I'm only guessing that the Democrats will try to make this midterm election all about healthcare insurance and they'll get much no-cost help from the mainstream media.

I wouldn't under-estimate them. Based on OP chart both their cash-on-hand (which is what I take COH to be) and their average monthly intake is greater than their debt

Last edited:
Nobody will donate money to them and they’re having a tough time paying their bills.

Fundraising.jpg

Not only are GOP donors more than doubling the efforts of Democrats in year to date receipts, the cash on hand situation should be sending liberals to man the walls. If you subtract the $4.1M of debt from their paltry $6.8M cash on hand, they don’t have enough money to rent a decent sized apartment in Manhattan from now until the midterms.

See me grin and hear me chuckle. Full story @ What the heck happened to the Democrats' fundraising? - Hot Air
The real reason why Republicans are suddenly rushing to get this Healthcare bill passed.

The wealthy GOP donors have given a fortune to the GOP leadership. They want poor people fuked over good. And they want the money that helped poor people to go to them in the form of tax breaks.

The GOP donors can smell the blood. This is why the GOP has been getting all that money. It hasn't been coming from the GOP base, but from GOP billionaires. They want that tax break NOW. Fuk the poor. Let 'em starve. Let 'em die. It's GOP policies on steroids.

View attachment 151023
why wont democrats ever say on live TV that they hate the middle class and the poor, and they can all just G.F.T. ??

Trump has made it clear that they're (D's) fully owned by the wealthy elites along with the never Trumpers, I wouldn't expect they still have great hopes that the D.C. swamp just might survive and their voters, too emotional for common sense to take hold. Time should tell...

Urban Dictionary: GTF

Fundraising.jpg

The real reason why Republicans are suddenly rushing to get this Healthcare bill passed.

The wealthy GOP donors have given a fortune to the GOP leadership. They want poor people fuked over good. And they want the money that helped poor people to go to them in the form of tax breaks.

The GOP donors can smell the blood. This is why the GOP has been getting all that money. It hasn't been coming from the GOP base, but from GOP billionaires. They want that tax break NOW. Fuk the poor. Let 'em starve. Let 'em die. It's GOP policies on steroids.
Was just thinking all I need to make tonight complete is a deantard post. And here it is. Thank you.

View attachment 151023
It slips out in a Freudian fashion from time to time such as Hillary saying she was going to put a lot of coal miners out of work or Obamacare architect who said "Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass"

Fundraising.jpg

mmm .. see what I mean about emotion over common sense...(#9)

View attachment 151023
It slips out in a Freudian fashion from time to time such as Hillary saying she was going to put a lot of coal miners out of work or Obamacare architect who said "Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass"

another yet obvious example, she/they are just gullible enough to actually believe this divisive crapola, it helps to be hypocritical thoughtless dupes I guess.

Forum List

Back