Rick Santorum sends a warning to his fellow Republicans about Midterms: we're the party of middle America, but the big money is on the Democrats side!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Democrats just broke fundraising records by raising $66 Million — the most ever raised at this point in a Midterms cycle. CNN wants you to believe a “red wave” is coming so they can create fear —> more ratings. But CNN is lying. A massive blue wave is coming in ‘22. Money talks!

I do believe the divide is such that 1/2 the country is afraid of a red wave, so they will show up in force to prevent it. And with the Obama steal being perfected in the last election, actual elections are a thing of the past. They will let us fill in the spaces, and then tell us who won just like they did with Biden...

I do believe the divide is such that 1/2 the country is afraid of a red wave, so they will show up in force to prevent it. And with the Obama steal being perfected in the last election, actual elections are a thing of the past. They will let us fill in the spaces, and then tell us who won just like they did with Biden...
I no longer have any faith in the voting system because I no longer have any faith in society.

My friend said he felt similar, but decided not to be so cynical after witnessing an elderly lady on a bus give up her seat to a pregnant man.

All I can do now is sit back and wait for the economy to implode and try to act shocked for all the lemmings who go along with what is going on now and say, "Must be Putin".

Besides, January 6th.

Forum List

Back