The real reason why Republicans are suddenly rushing to get this Healthcare bill passed.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
This from the Christian Science Monitor:

GOP donors close checkbooks, urging stronger action on health care reform

COLORADO SPRINGS—At least one influential donor has informed congressional Republicans that the "Dallas piggy bank" is closed until he sees major action on health care and taxes.

Texas-based donor Doug Deason has already refused to host a fundraiser for two members of Congress and informed House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R) of California his checkbook is closed as well.

"Get Obamacare repealed and replaced, get tax reform passed," Mr. Deason said in a pointed message to GOP leaders. "You control the Senate. You control the House. You have the presidency. There's no reason you can't get this done. Get it done and we'll open it back up."

GOP Donors Threaten Congress: No Tax Cuts, No Money

Yahoo is now reporting that big name GOP donors are cutting off donations to Republicans until they see "major action on healthcare and taxes."

-------------------------------------

It's all about money. Move it from the poor and the middle class to the top 1%.

But this has been the GOP Plan for decades. Remember the Bush Tax Cuts?

All the world loves the rainbow.

Republicans invented the rainbow.

This from the Christian Science Monitor:

GOP donors close checkbooks, urging stronger action on health care reform

COLORADO SPRINGS—At least one influential donor has informed congressional Republicans that the "Dallas piggy bank" is closed until he sees major action on health care and taxes.

Texas-based donor Doug Deason has already refused to host a fundraiser for two members of Congress and informed House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R) of California his checkbook is closed as well.

"Get Obamacare repealed and replaced, get tax reform passed," Mr. Deason said in a pointed message to GOP leaders. "You control the Senate. You control the House. You have the presidency. There's no reason you can't get this done. Get it done and we'll open it back up."

GOP Donors Threaten Congress: No Tax Cuts, No Money

Yahoo is now reporting that big name GOP donors are cutting off donations to Republicans until they see "major action on healthcare and taxes."

-------------------------------------

It's all about money. Move it from the poor and the middle class to the top 1%.

But this has been the GOP Plan for decades. Remember the Bush Tax Cuts?

Good to see that the money is what makes the Congressmen and women stir to action and not their representatives.

• Banned
All the world loves the rainbow.

Republicans invented the rainbow.
A white rainbow?

rainbow-smiling-clouds-black-white.png

wow! looks like they are ''the swamp''! or in the least the stinky swamp water....

honestly, this is sickening! we really need to get the dirty money out of elections....

The fact that the entire Republican party is furious that they couldn't get it done has nothing to do with it. :cuckoo:

Republican voters are cheering Trump's deals with Pelosi and Schumer. Think that didn't get Mitch and the other establishment Republican's attention?

Last edited:
  • Banned
The fact that the entire Republican party is furious that they couldn't get it done has nothing to do with it. :cuckoo:

Republican voters are cheering Trump's deals with Pelosi and Schumer. Think that didn't get Mitch and the other establishment Republican's attention?
If you go by what coal miners want, they are terrified of losing their healthcare.

It's because Collins, McCain, and Murkowski aren't actually Republicans.

Rand Paul is also a retard. He'd rather keep Obamacare by not voting for a new law that strips most of it, citing: "it doesn't go far enough to replace Obamacare." So instead of passing a version that'll strip the law to its underwear and replacing more of it later, he decides Obamacare should stay instead.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kentucky, and Arizona have at least one new senator when they are up for re-election again. Heck, Kentucky should end up with two new Senators since Paul is a fucking dip shit and McConnell is an old fart who can't lead. Why do the American people vote for 75-80 year old people who don't know shit about anything?

Last edited:
Republicans are proving they are unable to govern

This monstrosity of a bill will not even go for a vote next week

McCain, Paul, Collins and Murkowsy oppose it

It's because Collins, McCain, and Murkowski aren't actually Republicans.

Rand Paul is also a retard. He'd rather keep Obamacare by not voting for a new law that strips most of it, citing: "it doesn't go far enough to replace Obamacare." So instead of passing a version that'll strip the law to its underwear and replacing more of it later, he decides Obamacare should stay instead.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kentucky, and Arizona have at least one new senator when they are up for re-election again. Heck, Kentucky should end up with two new Senators since Paul is a fucking dip shit and McConnell is an old fart who can't lead. Why do the American people vote for 75-80 year old people who don't know shit about anything?

Not in Kentucky one of the biggest recipients of Medicaid expansion, Arizona also, but in Arizona, you'll probably will see a new senator.

OK right wingers. How many of your children are you willing to "give up" to move more money to the rich? One, some or all?

For the longest time, all right wingers saw was:

OBAMAcare.

Now, for many of those on the right, what they are seeing being taken away is obamaCARE and they don't like it.

Prove it.

If I did, would it change your opinion about the 1%?
What do you think my opinion is? Monolithic?

Not every wealthy person is willing to screw over millions of Americans just so they can get a few more bucks. I don't know any Democrats willing to do that. But Republicans? One is our president.

Not every wealthy person is willing to screw over millions of Americans just so they can get a few more bucks. I don't know any Democrats willing to do that. But Republicans? One is our president.

Wow dude talk about irony.

Wow dude talk about irony.
How is Republicans wanting to screw over millions of Americans ironic? Look at the GOP healthcare bill. That's not irony, that's tragedy and meanness.

Forum List

Back