democrats dont want gang members included in red flag gun legislation !!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
wow !! this is insane !! what possible reason could the left have for objecting to violent gang members being included in the red flag legislation !! puts truth to the belief that dems dont really give a crap about gun violence committed by criminals in the inner cities and that their main goal is to disarm law abiding citizens that own guns !! Democrats frown on targeting gang databases with 'red flag' laws

wow !! this is insane !! what possible reason could the left have for objecting to violent gang members being included in the red flag legislation !! puts truth to the belief that dems dont really give a crap about gun violence committed in the inner cities and that their main goal is to disarm law abiding citizens !! Democrats frown on targeting gang databases with 'red flag' laws
Stopping there permanent underclass from committing crimes would put democrats out of business..
they can’t treat blacks as equals to whites

wow !! this is insane !! what possible reason could the left have for objecting to violent gang members being included in the red flag legislation !! puts truth to the belief that dems dont really give a crap about gun violence committed in the inner cities and that their main goal is to disarm law abiding citizens !! Democrats frown on targeting gang databases with 'red flag' laws
Stopping there permanent underclass from committing crimes would pit democrats out of business..
i am starting to believe that they view the majority of white gun owners as their political enemies ! i am not saying that white dems dont own guns but i would dare to assume that the much larger majority of gun owners are white conservatives .

Stopping there permanent underclass from committing crimes would pit democrats out of business..
i am starting to believe that they view the majority of white gun owners as their political enemies ! i am not saying that white dems dont own guns but i would dare to assume that the much larger majority of gun owners are white conservatives .
White republicans are the only ones saving freedom and liberty. With out us blacks are slaves again

Hmmm....

Democrats objected with reasons that sounded very familiar to Republicans.

GOP lawmakers have staunchly opposed “No Fly, No Buy” proposals Democrats have tried to pass in the House in recent years because the lists flag the wrong people.

Like the no-fly lists, which have erroneously flagged many innocent individuals as terrorists (including the late Sen. Ted Kennedy), the gang databases are often inaccurate, Democrats said.

Double standard?

Wow.........................your link is to a white supremacist site. No wonder you think that there is some kind of conspiracy against white people.

Hate to tell you, but I'm white, and I have yet to see any kind of white persecution.

Yep. That has been brought up here many times already, and as usual the left wing traitors and assorted deviants pretend not to see it and hope it gets buried in rubbish deflections, like attacking the sources, etc.

The DNC has all the dope addled Burb Brats and hipster snowflakes convinced those law abiding gun owners and the NRA are all white Nazis with swastika tattoos and Klan robes in their closets.

Wow.........................your link is to a white supremacist site. No wonder you think that there is some kind of conspiracy against white people.

So do they cite sources, and can you seriously claim it's completely false?

Hate to tell you, but I'm white, and I have yet to see any kind of white persecution.

So you live in a cave as well. lol okay.

Sorry, but like I said, I have yet to see where white people are being persecuted just for being white.

Sorry, but like I said, I have yet to see where white people are being persecuted just for being white.

So, what drugs do you do to keep all the Evil away?

And, what is wrong with using the gang databases for this Red Flag system Democrats claim they want?

And, what is wrong with using the gang databases for this Red Flag system Democrats claim they want?

What is the problem with the gang databases? They aren't really that reliable as they have erroneous information on them. If you support using gang databases for the red flag laws, then you should also support using the no fly list for the red flag laws as well.

From the OP's link................................

Like the no-fly lists, which have erroneously flagged many innocent individuals as terrorists (including the late Sen. Ted Kennedy), the gang databases are often inaccurate, Democrats said.

“You know, California had these databases, and they finally stopped when they discovered that they had 3-year-olds on the databases as gang members,” Rep. Zoe Lofgren of California said. “I mean, so some of these are reliable, a lot of them are not.”

Buck pointed out his amendment requires law enforcement to limit red-flagging to only those with probable cause to be included on the list, which is a stricter criteria.

What is the problem with the gang databases? They aren't really that reliable as they have erroneous information on them. If you support using gang databases for the red flag laws, then you should also support using the no fly list for the red flag laws as well.

“You know, California had these databases, and they finally stopped when they discovered that they had 3-year-olds on the databases as gang members,” Rep. Zoe Lofgren of California said. “I mean, so some of these are reliable, a lot of them are not.”

Buck pointed out his amendment requires law enforcement to limit red-flagging to only those with probable cause to be included on the list, which is a stricter criteria.

So what? Crappy lists were okay with Obama, so why the problems now? You think everyone on the list is a 3 year old? Let them sue California if their lists are wrong. Gang members definitely should be red flagged, whether convicted of anything or not.

Would a gang member convicted of a violent crime be enough to put him on the list?

Would a gang member convicted of a violent crime be enough to put him on the list?

Gang members should be rounded up and deported just for being members of criminal syndicates that commit murders and other violent crimes; all gang members benefit from such crimes, and we have RICO statutes that can be toughed up as well.

Then you're a lying sack. An article on how demprogs refuse to use red flags laws on gangs was out just the other day.
It's All About Disarming White America: Democrats Refuse To Use Red Flag Laws On Gang Databases, Because Racism | Blog Posts

It’s All About Disarming White America: Democrats Refuse to Use Red Flag Laws on Gang Databases (The Left Calls Gang Databases Racist for Only Including People of Color)

Democrats Want Red Flag Laws for Everyone Except Gang Members

Forum List

Back