democrats dont want gang members included in red flag gun legislation !!

The "White Information Network" reporting.

Wow, the walls of the alternate universe keep getting thicker, don't they?

So you are saying it didn’t happen because you don’t like who reported it?

Tell us what's wrong with that loser?
Hey, nothing, white power 'n stuff man, cool, MAGA, red hat, you bet.

Facts

Your feelings don’t care about facts right?

Nope! I'm just fascinated by where Trumpsters get their "news".

I've certainly noticed that Breitbart and Alex Jones are primary "news" sources, but the proliferation of these, um, white sites is something to behold.

Free country, enjoy.

I've certainly noticed that Breitbart and Alex Jones are primary "news" sources, but the proliferation of these, um, white sites is something to behold.

Free country, enjoy.

Oh yes something to behold. I ask you again...are you claiming the charge is untrue because of the messenger?

Facts

Your feelings don’t care about facts right?
I'm just enjoying the show. I think you're too worried about my opinion.

Free country, enjoy.

Oh yes something to behold. I ask you again...are you claiming the charge is untrue because of the messenger?
What was the first word of my response?

Let me help: It was "nope!", which is another way of saying "no".

Clear now?

Free country, enjoy.

Clear now?

Not really. But don’t panic...you can clear this up easily. If I understand correctly (1)you don’t dispute what the poster claims...and (2) you added an unrelated side observation about where the poster got his info?
Is the case?

Free country, enjoy.

Clear now?

Not really. But don’t panic...you can clear this up easily. If I understand correctly (1)you don’t dispute what the poster claims...and (2) you added an unrelated side observation about where the poster got his info?
Is the case?
Well, I don't dispute the claim, but I notice that the "source" of the "article' was the Washington Examiner, so I'd need to do some research to determine if the "story" is true.

But absolutely, my larger point relates to the alternate universe "news" and "information" world, which is now essentially its own closed circuit in which no light can enter. Its consumers can exist entirely within its confines now, never having to exercise any level of curiosity, contrarianism or critical thinking. It's all laid out before them, by people who know how to push buttons and keep the troops good 'n angry 'n paranoid.

I've seen very few cultural phenomena this fascinating in my lifetime.

Last edited:

Free country, enjoy.

Clear now?

Is the case?
Well, I don't dispute the claim, but I notice that the "source" of the "article' was the Washington Examiner, so I'd need to do some research to determine if the "story" is true.

But absolutely, my larger point relates to the alternate universe "news" and "information" world, which is now essentially its own closed circuit in which no light can enter. Its consumers can exist entirely within its confines now, never having to exercise any level of curiosity, contrarianism or critical thinking. It's all laid out before them, by people who know how to push buttons and control the minions.

But some light did penetrate apparently. An accurate article on why Democrats refuse to apply red flag laws to murderous street gangs

But beyond your “fascination” it sounded st first like you were negating the value of that news bit because of where it came from. So I’m glad we got that cleared up. You might try to communicate better.
And, more to the point, were you surprised by journalism that told you something you didn’t know from your own echo chamber of leftist press ?

Once you read the article you'll know it to be true. Americans can't allow this to happen, namely White Americans. It's clear as day that the Democrat Party is now anti-White filled with indoctrinated weak minded Whites who mentally suffer from being White. Beta male Beto is a prime example. It's the damnedest thing I've ever seen.

White Information Network (WIN): It's All About Disarming White America: Democrats Refuse To Use Red Flag Laws On Gang Databases, Because Racism
Yes it 's all about gun confiscation because there is nothing in either the house of Senates version for confinement and observation. If the person is a danger he can still do harm because they will be free to go where ever they want to.

Free country, enjoy.

Clear now?

Is the case?

But absolutely, my larger point relates to the alternate universe "news" and "information" world, which is now essentially its own closed circuit in which no light can enter. Its consumers can exist entirely within its confines now, never having to exercise any level of curiosity, contrarianism or critical thinking. It's all laid out before them, by people who know how to push buttons and control the minions.

But some light did penetrate apparently. An accurate article on why Democrats refuse to apply red flag laws to murderous street gangs

But beyond your “fascination” it sounded st first like you were negating the value of that news bit because of where it came from. So I’m glad we got that cleared up. You might try to communicate better.
And, more to the point, were you surprised by journalism that told you something you didn’t know from your own echo chamber of leftist press ?
I'm very comfy with my communication skills, and I know that even the clearest communication can be damaged when the receiver's perceptions are distorted by a biased and hardcore partisan ideology.

Since I don't know if the story is true or complete, there's no way to know whether it's actually newsworthy. Whether it's a product of the alternate Trumpiverse or a media that clearly leans to the Left, I know not to take any "news" at face value.

Either way, this is all quite a show. The nihilist in me is enjoying it.

:popcorn:

Wow.........................your link is to a white supremacist site. No wonder you think that there is some kind of conspiracy against white people.

So do they cite sources, and can you seriously claim it's completely false?

Hate to tell you, but I'm white, and I have yet to see any kind of white persecution.

So you live in a cave as well. lol okay.

Sorry, but like I said, I have yet to see where white people are being persecuted just for being white.

So, what drugs do you do to keep all the Evil away?

And, what is wrong with using the gang databases for this Red Flag system Democrats claim they want?

What is the problem with the gang databases? They aren't really that reliable as they have erroneous information on them. If you support using gang databases for the red flag laws, then you should also support using the no fly list for the red flag laws as well.

From the OP's link................................

Like the no-fly lists, which have erroneously flagged many innocent individuals as terrorists (including the late Sen. Ted Kennedy), the gang databases are often inaccurate, Democrats said.

“You know, California had these databases, and they finally stopped when they discovered that they had 3-year-olds on the databases as gang members,” Rep. Zoe Lofgren of California said. “I mean, so some of these are reliable, a lot of them are not.”

Buck pointed out his amendment requires law enforcement to limit red-flagging to only those with probable cause to be included on the list, which is a stricter criteria.

So what? Crappy lists were okay with Obama, so why the problems now? You think everyone on the list is a 3 year old? Let them sue California if their lists are wrong. Gang members definitely should be red flagged, whether convicted of anything or not.

Wow.........................your link is to a white supremacist site. No wonder you think that there is some kind of conspiracy against white people.

Hate to tell you, but I'm white, and I have yet to see any kind of white persecution.

Sorry, but like I said, I have yet to see where white people are being persecuted just for being white.

And, what is wrong with using the gang databases for this Red Flag system Democrats claim they want?

What is the problem with the gang databases? They aren't really that reliable as they have erroneous information on them. If you support using gang databases for the red flag laws, then you should also support using the no fly list for the red flag laws as well.

Like the no-fly lists, which have erroneously flagged many innocent individuals as terrorists (including the late Sen. Ted Kennedy), the gang databases are often inaccurate, Democrats said.

“You know, California had these databases, and they finally stopped when they discovered that they had 3-year-olds on the databases as gang members,” Rep. Zoe Lofgren of California said. “I mean, so some of these are reliable, a lot of them are not.”

Buck pointed out his amendment requires law enforcement to limit red-flagging to only those with probable cause to be included on the list, which is a stricter criteria.

Would a gang member convicted of a violent crime be enough to put him on the list?

If you are going to use the gang lists to stop people from having guns, then you also need to include those on the no fly list.

Then you're a lying sack. An article on how demprogs refuse to use red flags laws on gangs was out just the other day.
It's All About Disarming White America: Democrats Refuse To Use Red Flag Laws On Gang Databases, Because Racism | Blog Posts

It’s All About Disarming White America: Democrats Refuse to Use Red Flag Laws on Gang Databases (The Left Calls Gang Databases Racist for Only Including People of Color)

Democrats Want Red Flag Laws for Everyone Except Gang Members

Like I said further up the thread, they don't want to use the gang lists because they are notoriously inaccurate. If they are going to use the gang lists, then they should also use the no fly list to stop people from having weapons.

So what? Crappy lists were okay with Obama, so why the problems now? You think everyone on the list is a 3 year old? Let them sue California if their lists are wrong. Gang members definitely should be red flagged, whether convicted of anything or not.

Would a gang member convicted of a violent crime be enough to put him on the list?

If you are going to use the gang lists to stop people from having guns, then you also need to include those on the no fly list.

As long as those on that list are convicted criminals.

As long as those that are on the list are convicted criminals? Okay, but there are people on the no fly list who don't belong there, just like there are people on the gang list that don't belong there. Both lists are inaccurate, which is why some people don't want them used.

As long as those that are on the list are convicted criminals? Okay, but there are people on the no fly list who don't belong there, just like there are people on the gang list that don't belong there. Both lists are inaccurate, which is why some people don't want them used.

I dont care.
If you're on the list let em call you on it.

Once you read the article you'll know it to be true. Americans can't allow this to happen, namely White Americans. It's clear as day that the Democrat Party is now anti-White filled with indoctrinated weak minded Whites who mentally suffer from being White. Beta male Beto is a prime example. It's the damnedest thing I've ever seen.

White Information Network (WIN): It's All About Disarming White America: Democrats Refuse To Use Red Flag Laws On Gang Databases, Because Racism
White Information Network?

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch, boy, but that's damned funny !!!

giphy.gif

Hilarious to see the White Power losers at the forefront of the scare-mongering of gullible Sheeple willing to believe anything.

-----------

Red Flag laws are designed to temporarily take Killing Tools out of the hands of unstable individuals who should not have them.

Although they can certainly be abused in a narrow range and number of cases, a few trial balloons should help the nation to tweak those.

The saving of hundreds - perhaps thousands - of lives, makes it all worthwhile, long overdue, and broadly supported.

The People will decide.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back