Democrats Created Caravan To Increase Democrat Votes

I have no doubt he didn't mail these packages, but one who doesn't see the connection between Trump's hateful rhetoric, and this effort to bomb or stalk the four above is obvious.
There is no such connection, because Trump's speech isn't "hateful" - except in the minds of those who push that idea to further their own political agenda. American people didn't buy it 2 years ago, and now Trump's approval rating keeps getting stronger.

Last edited:
My theory on how the caravan came to be, is quite simple. Democrats, always confident that impoverished illegal aliens from the 3rd world will vote for them, created it. They did it to increase Democrat votes in the 2018 elections, in 4 southwestern states - Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California.

Looks like just a booster shot to the overall, decades long, ongoing scheme of Democrats to win elections using illegal alien votes (since the American people have thoroughly rejected their anti-white, racist identity politics). Just a big ballot box stuffing scheme, with Democrats hoping the caravaners can storm the border gates, get inside the country, and put Democrats over the top, in one election after another, and win back the house.

One thing I haven't heard about though, is has anybody asked the caravan people who they would vote for if they did get into the US. Would they prefer the myriad of handouts, liberally tossed around by Democrats, or would they prefer jobs, and the booming economy of the Republicans.
How does that work out? Refugees aren't citizens. They cannot vote.

My theory on how the caravan came to be, is quite simple. Democrats, always confident that impoverished illegal aliens from the 3rd world will vote for them, created it. They did it to increase Democrat votes in the 2018 elections, in 4 southwestern states - Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California.

Looks like just a booster shot to the overall, decades long, ongoing scheme of Democrats to win elections using illegal alien votes (since the American people have thoroughly rejected their anti-white, racist identity politics). Just a big ballot box stuffing scheme, with Democrats hoping the caravaners can storm the border gates, get inside the country, and put Democrats over the top, in one election after another, and win back the house.

One thing I haven't heard about though, is has anybody asked the caravan people who they would vote for if they did get into the US. Would they prefer the myriad of handouts, liberally tossed around by Democrats, or would they prefer jobs, and the booming economy of the Republicans.
It was the Russians.

They started the rumor that an unknown benefactor would fund the entire trek then left breadcrumbs leading back to the GOP so that snowflakes would accuse the trump team of doing it....

I heard Mueller is heading down to Mexico as we speak to starting interogat....er, interviewing illegals (offering citizen ship to anyone who will agree to say Donald Trump offered to pay for their journey)...

It is all in the document Hillary just submitted to the FBI - 'El Dossier de el Presidente Trump'

:lmao:

democrat%20wall.jpg

While the picture is hysterical...it is very true.

The Cuban people have fled that Island for 70 years and they don't walk...
they have to come by makeshift raft or inner tube or anything else that
floats. Many don't make it and drown in those waters.

Obama ended "Wet foot-dry foot." He ended it because the Cubans
vote GOP.

Forum List

Back