Can anyone explain why California needs more people living under bridges

Rosy

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2018
Exactly where I am
And will Gerry Brown build more bridges if the current ones become overcrowded with illegal aliens?

523590d462df1.jpg

Need more free flowing poop I suppose. Yuck.

There has to be a stench that no one could make go away. :puke:

I recently bought four residential lots near the 110 & 105 freeways...(we’re rezoning commercial) Two of the properties are 1100sqft and built in 1955, they have open space beneath the subfloors in the dirt / mud. There were people living under these homes amongst all the plumbing and wet, smelly, disgusting conditions...there were 10-12 living inside one of the homes and at least 12 in another. These people are thirdworld to the nth degree.

I recently bought four residential lots near the 110 & 105 freeways...(we’re rezoning commercial) Two of the properties are 1100sqft and built in 1955, they have open space beneath the subfloors in the dirt / mud. There were people living under these homes amongst all the plumbing and wet, smelly, disgusting conditions...there were 10-12 living inside one of the homes and at least 12 in another. These people are thirdworld to the nth degree.
Do you get to keep them since they were with the property.?

Do you get to keep them since they were with the property.?

Haha...No thanks.

Why did you buy there, because 8000 of their friends are on the way

I can't imagine how CA could allow Americans to live like this while giving ANY money to illegals? There are MANY such videos on youtube in various areas of CA. How could anyone live there? No wonder so many are moving out

/----/ Pipe in classical music real loud. Problem solved.

Forum List

Back