Democrats considering another amnesty!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
The Democrats are bending over backwards to make life easier and normal for illegal aliens instead of enforcing our laws. They never met a illegal alien they didn't like!

Democrats consider new immigration reform push – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

WHAT IS INSANITY?

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Congress has passed 7 amnesties for illegal aliens, starting in 1986.

1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA), 1986: A blanket amnesty for some 2.7 million illegal aliens

2. Section 245(i) Amnesty, 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens

3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty, 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994

4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty, 1997: An
amnesty for close to one million illegal aliens from Central America

5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti

6. Late Amnesty, 2000: An amnesty for some illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens

7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000: A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens.

HOW TO SECURE THE BORDER

1. A Secure Border. The U.S. Border Patrol and Customs will be reinforced with the National Guard and U.S. military as needed. An increased presence of personnel on the border will have a deterrent effect and aid with enforcement and apprehension. The federal government will fund the National Guard deployment to the border. Complete the border fence.

2.Mandatory use of E-Verify by all employers in the United States, including federal, state and local governments for new hires. Expand the program to include current employees. American workers (citizens and legal immigrants with a work visa) will be given a reasonable amount of time to correct errors in the database. If the employee cannot verify legal presence in the United States they will be discharged and reported to I.C.E. DHS will mail out the “no-match letters” to every employer who is reporting withholdings where the name and social security account number don’t match.

3.Increased Interior Enforcement. State and local law enforcement agencies will be encouraged to enforce federal immigration laws in the course of their regular law enforcement duties. Federal funds will be provided for training and incarceration of illegal alien. Expand 287g

4.Cut off all taxpayer subsidies, services and entitlements to illegal aliens. Applicants for taxpayer funded services will be required to provide proof of legal residence in the United States. Government agencies will verify legal status before providing any service or benefit (emergency healthcare excepted).

5.End Birthright citizenship by statute. The 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution was not adopted to confer citizenship on those born to illegal aliens. The federal government will only provide a social security number to a newborn if one of the parents can prove legal status in the U.S.

6.Ensuring that everyone registering to vote proves their eligibility. Requiring a valid picture I.D. at the polling places for federal elections. Election officials will check to ensure the name on the I.D. matches the name on the list of voters provided to poll workers.

7.Cut off all federal funding to so-called sanctuary cities. Jurisdictions that do not follow and obey federal law will have all federal money withheld until they fully comply.

8.Deport incarcerated illegal alien criminals the day they are released from custody. Immigration authorities will identify illegal alien prisoners in federal and state prisons and county jails and begin deportation proceedings while they are in custody. The day the illegal alien is released from custody they will be taken by Immigration officials and deported.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back