Democrats, Chaos in Power

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
The Democratic Party Leadership informed the American public previous to they last election that they were ready for prime time and wanted to step up to the plate and solve the problems. They promised to work with the Republicans, drain the swamp, and let the sun shine in.

Hows that working out?

Judging by the Democrat rank and files anguish, anger and misgivings, I'd say, not so well.

I could go through the litany of dismal failures at this point but we all know what they are.
I can't think of one thing that they have improved. I can only see, what they have made worse or much worse. Perhaps, some Democrat can help me out here, show me in a reasonable way, where I'm wrong.

Finally, what's this chicken shit excuse of blaming Bush and Republicans, they asked for the job, they wanted the job, they got the job. So now, step up to the plate and do the job. Dwelling on the past, playing the blame game and promoting policies that the general public doesn't like apparently isn't working out so well.

(Democrats, great at dishing out criticism, spellbound at taking it)

:dig:

Look at the 2006 election and how the Dems ran. Look at the promises they made. Have they kept any of them?

Your Algore picture is grossing me out.

Lets see ...mmm...mmm...mmm.....NOPE...!

yea yea Lump, after 8 years of Booooooooooooooooooooooooosh, you fuckers have little room to talk , what do ya think?

The Democratic Party Leadership informed the American public previous to they last election that they were ready for prime time and wanted to step up to the plate and solve the problems. They promised to work with the Republicans, drain the swamp, and let the sun shine in.

Hows that working out?

Judging by the Democrat rank and files anguish, anger and misgivings, I'd say, not so well.

I could go through the litany of dismal failures at this point but we all know what they are.
I can't think of one thing that they have improved. I can only see, what they have made worse or much worse. Perhaps, some Democrat can help me out here, show me in a reasonable way, where I'm wrong.

Finally, what's this chicken shit excuse of blaming Bush and Republicans, they asked for the job, they wanted the job, they got the job. So now, step up to the plate and do the job. Dwelling on the past, playing the blame game and promoting policies that the general public doesn't like apparently isn't working out so well.

I remember their precise words here as USMB. "Move over and let the adults take charge." :lol::lol::lol:

hey willow , booooooooooooooooooooooooooosh said the same fucking thing in 2000, but they didn't have a manel in coloring book form for "W", OPPS

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

hey willow , booooooooooooooooooooooooooosh said the same fucking thing in 2000, but they didn't have a manel in coloring book form for "W", OPPS

You turds are triple digit worse than President Boooooosh and you've only been there 8 1/2 months. it's so fucked up god knows what the next Republican will "inherit"

Hows that working out?

I remember their precise words here as USMB. "Move over and let the adults take charge." :lol::lol::lol:
I wasn't here at the time, but I seem to recall that the Democrats were the party of 'no' from 2000-2008.

It seems incredibily disingenious for them to know whine about the GoP doing WHAT THEY THEMSELVES DID.

btw willow, maybe in 2020 LOL , that's how long it will take to get rid of Jr Booooooooooooooooooooosh's stench

like I said about opinions willow ,[0], is that yours

yeah tell me about it libtard. The success of liberalism.. Take California for instance, no wait. let's take Detroit City where unemployment is 30%. oh and then look at Chicargo ha ha ha.. how them democrawts working out for ya huh?

Rabbi _ I dig your posts, but that avatar has to go. I'm sure you can find dozens of ugly pictures of Gore that don't have poo in the mouth.

Hey, it symbolizes the crap that spews out of the mouths of Liberals. It's art.

Forum List

Back