Democrats are Screwed in 2020

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
As they deserve to be. Americans are sick of their games, including this cold virus hysteria. "We will control all branches of government after November

As they deserve to be. Americans are sick of their games, including this cold virus hysteria. "We will control all branches of government after November

It's a good point. Better hope the Democrats don't get the better of you. I will fucking skewer people like you on the daily if the object of your political fears actually happens.

Actually, what they are sick of is a buffoon who has no idea what he is doing... as last night's speech proved.
Obama isn't president and he waited 6 fucking months and with 1000 dead before he did a damn thing on the last pandemic.... Trump acted inside 30 days...... Let me know when we pass 1000 deaths inside the US... Obama and Democrats are INCOMPETENT!

Go fuck yourself!

Actually, what they are sick of is a buffoon who has no idea what he is doing... as last night's speech proved.

89207701_2677831562434742_5353525212312764416_n.jpg

DAMN Trump is good!

The Orange Clown had no idea what he is doing yet:
  1. Beat the baggy pants off Hillary.
  2. Threw Comey out.
  3. Put the smackdown on Little Kim.
  4. Force Xi to agree to new trade deals.
  5. Walloped ISIS in the ass.
  6. Pulled us out of all the bad climate and nuclear deals.
  7. Killed several of the world's top terror leaders.
  8. Spanked Mueller's Russia investigation.
  9. Built lots of border wall despite obstructionist democrats.
  10. Got the economy up to record highs.
  11. Got unemployment down to record lows.
  12. Lowered taxes.
  13. Lowered prescriptions.
  14. Deregulated businesses.
  15. Swooned India.
  16. Pulled out of Syria and Afghanistan to a great degree.
  17. Thumbed his nose at impeachment.
  18. And now has done a world class job on preparing for Corona.

Obama isn't president and he waited 6 fucking months and with 1000 dead before he did a damn thing on the last pandemic.... Trump acted inside 30 days...... Let me know when we pass 1000 deaths inside the US... Obama and Democrats are INCOMPETENT!

H1N1 isn't Covid-19. To start with, most of us have a natural immunity to a flu. Corona virus is different.

It took six months for H1N1 to become even a MILD flu.... What we are seeing in Italy, Iran, S. Korea is Covid-19 spreads very fast. And Trump wasn't ready for it.

Covid-19 is Trump's Katrina.

H1N1 isn't Covid-19. To start with, most of us have a natural immunity to a flu. Corona virus is different.

It took six months for H1N1 to become even a MILD flu.... What we are seeing in Italy, Iran, S. Korea is Covid-19 spreads very fast. And Trump wasn't ready for it.

Covid-19 is Trump's Katrina.
41 deaths so far. Trump's victory. When he stopped all flights from China you loons were calling him racist. Lol

Go fuck yourself!
lol. another tard parroting this lie.

Your efforts to destroy this wonderful manager, President Trump tells me you do not believe in good sportsmanship, and likely it extends into all aspects of your life. I hope you disavow your Trump Derangement Syndrome soon. Only then will you enjoy life again and see life as other human beings see it, which is to say you will no longer need a punching bag to pound away at your own frustrations. The trouble with boxers is they get so many blows to their head in their careers, they disappear from life into the dark world of dementia's small closet where thoughts go bump into the night of a private hell that no one else can penetrate with a lifeline of hope for its sufferer. Walk away from your bad spirits, O sad man.

Your efforts to destroy this wonderful manager, President Trump tells me you do not believe in good sportsmanship, and likely it extends into all aspects of your life. I hope you disavow your Trump Derangement Syndrome soon. Only then will you enjoy life again and see life as other human beings see it, which is to say you will no longer need a punching bag to pound away at your own frustrations. The trouble with boxers is they get so many blows to their head in their careers, they disappear from life into the dark world of dementia's small closet where thoughts go bump into the night of a private hell that no one else can penetrate with a lifeline of hope for its sufferer. Walk away from your bad spirits, O sad man.

Good sportsmanship is that if you lose the popular vote, you don't claim the job on a technicality when you never really intended to do the job in the first place.

Trump's entire run was out of spite because Obama mocked him at the Correspondent's Dinner in 2014.

When Trump loses, and is slapped in irons after his departure, I will be VERY HAPPY as a person.

Forum List

Back