A democrat who sees through the lefts BS about Biden.

This is yet another unknown YouTube talking head wannabe (nothing like credible sources) ---- how could you possibly know what her politics are?

BAM!

A CLEAR progressive leftist who, by the way, is ditching the democratic party.

She isn't buying the bullshit the leftist media is promoting.

Dunno why this was in my YouTube feed but it was an interesting listen

BAM!

More partisan hack bullshit from the drunken stooge.

BAM!

What took her so long? And the grumblings from the Dem establishment - such as it is - have been echoing around their bubble for many months. They can see the Trump Train coming but most will be too stoned or too stupid (or both) to get off the tracks.

Oct 22, 2019: Anxious Democratic Establishment Asks, ‘Is There Anybody Else?’

Jan 14, 2020: Van Jones on Debate: "There Was Nothing I Saw Tonight That Would Be Able To Take Donald Trump Out"

BAM!

Everybody knows you are just another crazy Trump supporter. No reason why YouTube couldn't have figured it out by now. They put stuff into your feed that matches all the other crap you look at. You didn't know that?

A CLEAR progressive leftist who, by the way, is ditching the democratic party. She isn't buying the bullshit the leftist media is promoting.

Welcome to the republican side!

my friends, Joe is the only candidate left in this race who has the respect and trust of both law enforcement and the black community.

hence, he is the only one who can unite and heal this nation!

JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!

This is yet another unknown YouTube talking head wannabe (nothing like credible sources) ---- how could you possibly know what her politics are?
your stupid ass is gonna get a double dose of Bidens lack of mental acuity on the 15th ! thats if the crook shows up for the debate ! and he may not ! but if he shows up and starts babbling incoherently again and starts eating buggers you will defend him because you are an idiot !

BAM!

Everybody knows you are just another crazy Trump supporter. No reason why YouTube couldn't have figured it out by now. They put stuff into your feed that matches all the other crap you look at. You didn't know that?

your side has nothing bulldyke and you know it ! this terrible virus that spread from the democratic parties biggest foreign ally China is the only hope yall have ...disgusting ! you and the leftwing msm are hoping this virus from your candidates and his sons good pals the Chinese government spreads and hurts a lot of people so that you can hang it on Trump ! be careful what you wish for punk it may infect you !

my friends, Joe is the only candidate left in this race who has the respect and trust of both law enforcement and the black community.

hence, he is the only one who can unite and heal this nation!

JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE! JOE!
Joe may be a nice person, but nice people do get dementia. Is that who you want to run this country? Seriously??? Please, select someone else.

it was JOE R BIDEN who lead america out of recession with the Biden Recovery Stimulus Act of 2009

who better than Biden to finish the job? let's elect him president to do just that, my friends

there's nobody in this race from either party who is more closely identified with the middle class than MIDDLE CLASS JOE is!

By LISTENING to her.

Novel huh!

uh HUH. So you believe everything any stranger on YouLube tells you huh?

Damn, I gotta make some videos.

Take my avatar. It says here I am the President of Asia.
Fear me.

By LISTENING to her.

Novel huh!

uh HUH. So you believe everything any stranger on YouLube tells you huh?

Damn, I gotta make some videos.

Take my avatar. It says here I am the President of Asia.
Fear me.
your avatar is racist !

it was JOE R BIDEN who lead america out of recession with the Biden Recovery Stimulus Act of 2009

who better than Biden to finish the job? let's elect him president to do just that, my friends

there's nobody in this race from either party who is more closely identified with the middle class than MIDDLE CLASS JOE is!
C'mom. Joe didn't lead anything. He barely had the keys to his office.

Forum List

Back