Democrats Are No Longer the Racist Party – If They Ever Really Were

That's rich considering that you just said that the Republican party "harbors racists".
Just a statement of fact

As in, the Republican party gives them asylum or something?

You cited the logical fallacy of the appeal to hypocrisy so let me cite one you are guilty of:

Dicto simpliciter
(spoken simply, i.e., sweeping generalization).
This is the fallacy of making a sweeping statement and expecting it to be true of every specific case -- in other words, stereotyping. Example: "Women are on average not as strong as men and less able to carry a gun. Therefore women can't pull their weight in a military unit." The problem is that the sweeping statement may be true (on average, women are indeed weaker than men), but it is not necessarily true for every member of the group in question (there are some women who are much stronger than the average).

Except Bud, that did not say that all republicans are racists. I said that the Republican Party HARBORS racists. Not saying that they are all the same.

And I asked, as in asylum or what? Giving aid and comfort to the enemy? Providing bed and board? What? What exactly do you mean the Republican party "harbors" racists?
Are you playing games now or just being obtuse? Maybe "harbor" was not the best word. How "attract" or "welcome"? Is that better? . But you knew that already, didn't you?

You're the one who said harbor, not me. I'm just trying to understand how that word applies and why you used it. If that is being obtuse then so be it.

So, you say the Republican party "attracts" or "welcomes" racists. Let's run with that. So what significance does that have for other Republicans?

Just a statement of fact

You cited the logical fallacy of the appeal to hypocrisy so let me cite one you are guilty of:

Dicto simpliciter
This is the fallacy of making a sweeping statement and expecting it to be true of every specific case -- in other words, stereotyping. Example: "Women are on average not as strong as men and less able to carry a gun. Therefore women can't pull their weight in a military unit." The problem is that the sweeping statement may be true (on average, women are indeed weaker than men), but it is not necessarily true for every member of the group in question (there are some women who are much stronger than the average).

Except Bud, that did not say that all republicans are racists. I said that the Republican Party HARBORS racists. Not saying that they are all the same.

This is another one of the conservatives weak attempts at defection. While they will not say not all democrats, we are expected use a disclaimer every time we talk about them saying not all republicans are this or that. The republican party is the racist party. Period. Think what you want about what was said..

I will not say "all democrats are not..." but you essentially say "all republicans are racists". You don't see the inherent hypocrisy here?

I don't see any hypocrisy. I haven't said all of anything and every time I'm talking about whites or republicans I'm not going to keep saying not all before I say anything.

Since I got here you've been saying that all whites are either guilty of racism or guilty by association or guilty of benefiting from the racist system and so whites owe blacks. And who knows how long before that.

Travel the USA, you will see in a heart beat the blue state's are way more racist and segregated then the red state's in the year 2018

Care to elaborate on that.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lived in Illinois 38 years, south Carolina 14 years.

That’s all that you can offer to back up your claim?

Well can you say you did more? ( we are talking here meeting people , rich people / poor people, blacks , browns, from the red state's and blue)

Lived with them , worked with them talked to them..

Dicto simpliciter

This is another one of the conservatives weak attempts at defection. While they will not say not all democrats, we are expected use a disclaimer every time we talk about them saying not all republicans are this or that. The republican party is the racist party. Period. Think what you want about what was said..

I will not say "all democrats are not..." but you essentially say "all republicans are racists". You don't see the inherent hypocrisy here?

I don't see any hypocrisy. I haven't said all of anything and every time I'm talking about whites or republicans I'm not going to keep saying not all before I say anything.

Since I got here you've been saying that all whites are either guilty of racism or guilty by association or guilty of benefiting from the racist system and so whites owe blacks. And who knows how long before that.

What I have done is speak to the truth of what historically documented fact shows to be true. What I have also said there are whites who are not racist just not that many here. Most of the whites in this section are racists but you are not all white people. But when you are called on your racism you want to use that childish ploy whining about how people are talking about all whites when in this case I am talking only abut you. In each case where I have said a white person was racist it was based in their own comments. Not on some fake perception those like you have made up about how I see all whites the same.

I did not see you saying some blacks are more racist than whites when that thread was open it was blacks are more racist than whites. But you think you deserve some special language exemption whereby we have to say things the way you want them said. History speaks for itself. Whites should not have done what they did and most certainly they should not still be doing it while lying abut how it's a thing of the past.

What I have done is speak to the truth of what historically documented fact shows to be true. What I have also said there are whites who are not racist just not that many here.

That's irrelevant if you think they owe you reparations anyway for being white.

Most of the whites in this section are racists but you are not all white people. But when you are called on your racism you want to use that childish ploy whining about how people are talking about all whites when in this case I am talking only abut you.

How can you call me on my racism when I'm not racist?

In each case where I have said a white person was racist it was based in their own comments. Not on some fake perception those like you have made up about how I see all whites the same.

"You will pay us what you owe. Spiritual law says so" Or words to that effect. When you say "you", do you mean the person you were addressing at the time or do you mean all whites? If you meant all whites then at the very least, you expect even the non-racist whites to pay reparations which of course means that you think they are guilty in some way. Not once have you ever distinguished between racist whites and non-racist whites when speaking of reparations.

I did not see you saying some blacks are more racist than whites when that thread was open it was blacks are more racist than whites.

No, you did not see me saying any such thing. All I said was that some blacks are racist and furthermore, I never made any comparisons as to who is more racist or who has more of them.

But you think you deserve some special language exemption whereby we have to say things the way you want them said. History speaks for itself. Whites should not have done what they did and most certainly they should not still be doing it while lying abut how it's a thing of the past.

I never said it was a thing of the past.

What I have done is speak to the truth of what historically documented fact shows to be true. What I have also said there are whites who are not racist just not that many here.

Most of the whites in this section are racists but you are not all white people. But when you are called on your racism you want to use that childish ploy whining about how people are talking about all whites when in this case I am talking only abut you.

In each case where I have said a white person was racist it was based in their own comments. Not on some fake perception those like you have made up about how I see all whites the same.

"You will pay us what you owe. Spiritual law says so" Or words to that effect. When you say "you", do you mean the person you were addressing at the time or do you mean all whites? If you meant all whites then at the very least, you expect even the non-racist whites to pay reparations which of course means that you think they are guilty in some way. Not once have you ever distinguished between racist whites and non-racist whites when speaking of reparations.

I did not see you saying some blacks are more racist than whites when that thread was open it was blacks are more racist than whites.

No, you did not see me saying any such thing. All I said was that some blacks are racist and furthermore, I never made any comparisons as to who is more racist or who has more of them.

But you think you deserve some special language exemption whereby we have to say things the way you want them said. History speaks for itself. Whites should not have done what they did and most certainly they should not still be doing it while lying abut how it's a thing of the past.

I've never fucking said ANYONE owes me ANYTHING for being white. I have said that blacks are fucking owed and we are owed by the mother fucking government of ths nation at very fucking level of that government for the creation, enacting and implementation of racist laws and policies, allowing humam rights violations and continuing human rights violations against the black citizens of this nation. Now where in the FUCK you and these other dumb ass no brained white racists get this idea that we are saying you owe us just because you are fucking white is the figment your ignorant asses have made up in your own mind.

I am not here to please you. This naion has done wrong by blacks. Whites where in charge of setting the mother fucking policies and committing the human rights violations. I don't care how much that bothers your ass to hear it. This should not have been done in the nation you whites so proudly declare to have been established by god himself to give every man the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That has been a lie and you are just going to have to face that lie if you want to post in threads that are abuot race and racism.

You say some blacks are racists but some blacks have done nothing like what whites done for you to be making that comparison. I am taking abouot a system created where whites control the resources needed and can decide who gets them. And when I say that, I include the rich white political donors who control politics that decide where the resources will go in cities, states and federally. Your ass is taking about being called names by some black people. If white racism was just name calling and we controlled almost all the wealth, owned almost all the property, businesses , had the most executives, the highest income, the lowest rate of poverty, unemployment always lower than the national average and everything whites have today, I would not be complaining about racism.

In your complaining about how you went to school with racist backs, you were bussed from a more affluent neighborhood to get there. When you were bussed home at night you could leave that racism you claimed to face, but those blacks could not. Yet you are here now trying to make it all the same. When you complained about the black dude on the job you claimed was racist, you got him fired and kept your job. On that job you were paid more and held a higher position. And we don't know if you were the best qualified for it, or was a black person passed over because of racism and you got the promotion. But you and those like you choose be victims in order to dismiss the things we go through.

Few things annoy me more than when people who want to stick a thumb in the eye of Democrats resort to tactics such as pointing out they founded the Ku Klux Klan or pushed through Jim Crow laws following the Civil War. The intent seems to be to draw attention away from the party that harbors the racists of today by shaming the Democrats for the sins of our forefathers.

It’s a sleazy tactic that doesn’t work, and It is time to set the record straight....?

This is about as far as I got is that wall of bs.

Your premise, includes the very self serving assumption that the GOP is the "party that harbors the racist of today".

In doing that, you are, ironically making a far worse smear against modern republicans than the smear you are complaining about, where they smear your distance, ideological ancestors.

Not to mention, that what they say is actually true, while you are spewing vile lies, and you know it.

Which party does the president, who has repeatedly failed to condemn white supremacist and neo Nazis belong
to.?

Not the GOP, President Trump has repeatedly condemned various white supremacist and neo Nazis, and only a vile liar would claim otherwise.

What party does the president who enjoys the support of racist hate groups belong to.?

Well, a lot of racists blacks and hispanics love them some dems. YOu ever talk to IM2, or Katstevie on this site? Or Paul E what ever shit? They are the worst racists on this site and they vote for you.

Which part does the xenophobes and neo confederates flock to?

Not sure what you mean.

Xenophobe implies that the fear is irrational.

That's something only a liar or a fool would imply.

4-14-15-boston-bombing.jpg

Neo Confederates? Are you referring to a movement who wants the South to leave the Union and be an independent nation?

Cause that only way that your question makes any sense.

Never met one. I doubt they exist in RL.

And what exactly is being said about the Democrats that is true, that I have not acknowledged ? I presented a fair and balanced historical assessment of the Democrats from the civil war through the civil rights era. I did not attempt to white wash the dark side of the Democrats history, but rather, put it in perspective.

\
What is there that you can refute or call a lie?

I did not address what you said about dems is your huge wall of, considering the bullshit in the first paragraph, certainly bullshit.

Speaking ONLY for myself, you are a dishonest, lying hack, without a shred of integrity.

I have never stated that I am a Democrat on this site, nor can you reproduce any post where I have professed loyalty to any political party. In fact, I have expressed a dislike on some matters for both and have stated before that I have little faith in the entire political system of this country.

As far as being a "racist", your default action is to call anyone who is not aligned with your belief that there is rampant "anti white discrimination", or does not believe that "Lincolns first priority was to free slaves "
a racist.

Which is joke, but not related to this thread.

YOUR problem is of a personal nature.

You are a thin skinned, petty, small minded little person, who is quick to become offended, indignant, and most of all defensive when your "sheet" gets ripped off and you are exposed for the racist that YOU actually are.

Your arguments only consist of whining all the time about being "smeared by vile lies", but you have never presented an intelligent argument in your own defense.

Your facade is obvious to anyone who can read and comprehend and the very people that YOU call "racist" make YOU uncomfortable because they outed YOU as one a long time ago.

Fuck You.

Now, back to what is a good thread by ProgressivePatriot.

And he is kicking your ass.

And NO ONE has refuted his arguments with anything that is factual thusfar

Especially YOU.

Last edited:

Your premise, includes the very self serving assumption that the GOP is the "party that harbors the racist of today".

In doing that, you are, ironically making a far worse smear against modern republicans than the smear you are complaining about, where they smear your distance, ideological ancestors.

Not to mention, that what they say is actually true, while you are spewing vile lies, and you know it.

It is doubtful that you can prove the OP is lying.

Sometimes the ugly truth feels like a "vile smear".

So far no one has posted a single link to a credible source to counter his facts.

Well, if you completely blind hate filled partisans are the judge, then no, I can't.

And all you have to do to "prove" your vile smear is make it.

In your own little, and utterly closed minds.

His "Facts"? LOL!!!

Thank you for admitting that you can't refute a damned thing that I said

Wow.

By just completely misrepresenting what I just said, you just proved my point, that you are completely dishonest and would stone wall any argument, no matter how well presented or supported.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a potted plant.

02.jpg
Horseshit. How did I misrepresent you?. You did not even make a case for whatever it is that your trying to covey. All that you do is spew vitriol about liberals. You could not refute my points and I called you on it. How the fuck is that misrepresentation? Learn how to have an adult conversation or stop wasting my time.

My point was obviously that you and your ilk are too dishonest to admit when/if I were to prove something.

You dishonestly pretended that I "admitted" that I could not prove anything.

In doing that, you demonstrated the dishonesty that I claimed you have.

BOOM, IN YOUR FACE.

It was stupid of you to not see that coming. THis is you with your complete lack of self awareness.

02.jpg

Not the GOP, President Trump has repeatedly condemned various white supremacist and neo Nazis, and only a vile liar would claim otherwise.
Bullshit, on the one occasion that he issued a half ass rebuke, he took it back the next day.Og course you will pretent to not remember, or you suffer from dementia and really don't.

Says the dishonest person that knows that he has repeatedly condemned various white supremacists and neo nazis.

You focus on the one time that he blew off the asshole piece of shit "reporter" that asked the propaganda smear,

and ignore the many times he has made his position clear.

This is you being the dishonest person, I said you would be.

02.jpg

Bullshit, on the one occasion that he issued a half ass rebuke, he took it back the next day.Og course you will pretent to not remember, or you suffer from dementia and really don't.

Like this public "rebuke" of David Duke:

"Well, just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke," Trump said. "I don't even know anything about what you're talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don't know. I don't know—did he endorse me or what's going on? Because, you know, I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you're asking me a question that I'm supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about.""

Yes indeed, real convincing...lol.

Well, a lot of racists blacks and hispanics love them some dems. YOu ever talk to IM2, or Katstevie on this site? Or Paul E what ever shit? They are the worst racists on this site and they vote for you.
I never said that there were no minority racists who have a problem with whites. But what you are doing is just to try to create a smoke screen to deflect away from the human detritus that is Trump and his supporters.

I answered your question as you asked it.

If you wanted to exempt black and hispanics racists from consideration, then you should have specified that you only care about WHITE racists, and do not consider other racists to be a problem. Because you like them.

White supremacists are a marginalized and irrelevant fringe in our society.

You are an asshole for suggesting that Trump and his supporters are them.

You don't know English very well, do you? Or, you just trying to pull some shit here

xen·o·pho·bi·a
[ˌzenəˈfōbēə, ˌzēnəˈfōbēə]
NOUN
  1. intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries.
    "the resurgence of racism and xenophobia"
    synonyms: racism · racialism · racial hatred · ethnocentrism · ethnocentricity ·
    [more]

You are the one that does not understand English, nor it seems can you fucking read.

From YOUR posted definition.

"intense or irrational dislike or fear"

Fear is the rational and healthy response to random danger and death.

NOT being afraid, especially when the danger is to other people, is not bravery, but foolishness.

This is where I just proved, using your posted definition, that your point about xenophobia, is wrong.

And now, you will be too dishonest to admit it. As I predicted.

02.jpg

Says the dishonest person that knows that he has repeatedly condemned various white supremacists and neo nazis.

You focus on the one time that he blew off the asshole piece of shit "reporter" that asked the propaganda smear,

02.jpg

If he has "repeatedly" done so, it certainly is a well kept secret in the media.

It should be relatively easy for you to provide some examples of what he has done "repeatedly".

Or is everyone here just supposed to believe you because you say so?

Few things annoy me more than when people who want to stick a thumb in the eye of Democrats resort to tactics such as pointing out they founded the Ku Klux Klan or pushed through Jim Crow laws following the Civil War. The intent seems to be to draw attention away from the party that harbors the racists of today by shaming the Democrats for the sins of our forefathers.

It’s a sleazy tactic that doesn’t work, and It is time to set the record straight....?

Which party does the president, who has repeatedly failed to condemn white supremacist and neo Nazis belong
to.?

What party does the president who enjoys the support of racist hate groups belong to.?

Which part does the xenophobes and neo confederates flock to?

Not sure what you mean.

That's something only a liar or a fool would imply.

4-14-15-boston-bombing.jpg

Neo Confederates? Are you referring to a movement who wants the South to leave the Union and be an independent nation?

Cause that only way that your question makes any sense.

Never met one. I doubt they exist in RL.

And what exactly is being said about the Democrats that is true, that I have not acknowledged ? I presented a fair and balanced historical assessment of the Democrats from the civil war through the civil rights era. I did not attempt to white wash the dark side of the Democrats history, but rather, put it in perspective.

\
What is there that you can refute or call a lie?

I did not address what you said about dems is your huge wall of, considering the bullshit in the first paragraph, certainly bullshit.

Speaking ONLY for myself, you are a dishonest, lying hack, without a shred of integrity.

I have never stated that I am a Democrat on this site, nor can you reproduce any post where I have professed loyalty to any political party. In fact, I have expressed a dislike on some matters for both and have stated before that I have little faith in the entire political system of this country.

As far as being a "racist", your default action is to call anyone who is not aligned with your belief that there is rampant "anti white discrimination", or does not believe that "Lincolns first priority was to free slaves "
a racist.

Which is joke, but not related to this thread.

YOUR problem is of a personal nature.

You are a thin skinned, petty, small minded little person, who is quick to become offended, indignant, and most of all defensive when your "sheet" gets ripped off and you are exposed for the racist that YOU actually are.

Your arguments only consist of whining all the time about being "smeared by vile lies", but you have never presented an intelligent argument in your own defense.

Your facade is obvious to anyone who can read and comprehend and the very people that YOU call "racist" make YOU uncomfortable because they outed YOU as one a long time ago.

Fuck You.

Now, back to what is a good thread by ProgressivePatriot.

And he is kicking your ass.

And NO ONE has refuted his arguments with anything that is factual thusfar

Especially YOU.

You are obviously a racist lefty. IF you vote, you voted for the dems.

If you did not vote straight party, is was so that you could split the ticket for a green or a commie somewhere down the line.

I've refuted several of progressive's points already and as I predicted, he is being too dishonest to admit it.

In one, he accused me of not knowing ENglish and posted a definition of a word I used.

Which completely supported my point.

I have not looked yet, to his response to that, but we all know that he will not admit that.

Even though HIS post is right there, spelling it out.

I know it. YOu know it. Prog knows it.

02.jpg

If he has "repeatedly" done so, it certainly is a well kept secret in the media.

It should be relatively easy for you to provide some examples of what he has done "repeatedly".

Or is everyone here just supposed to believe you because you say so?

Exactly it is a well kept secret by the vile media.

I looked, I've seen it collected before, but now it's buried under bullshit from people like you.

Maybe someone else with more web fu or time can find it.

Here is a small portion of some of his denouncements of racism and/or white supramacists, but spun into an attack by a piece of shit reporter.

Trump's David Duke Amnesia - FactCheck.org

• Duke ran for governor of Louisiana in 1991 as a Republican, and Trump said at the time that President George H.W. Bush was right “to come out against” Duke’s campaign. Duke lost but he won a majority of the white vote — which Trump found troubling. “I hate seeing what it represents,” Trump said, referring to what he called the “anger vote.”
  • In 2000, Trump considered running for the Reform Party presidential nomination but did not run because he said he did not want to be associated with Pat Buchanan, who had left the Republican Party to seek the Reform Party nomination, and David Duke, who supported Buchanan. Trump at the time called Duke “a bigot, a racist, a problem.”

..., Trump announced he would not seek the Reform Party nomination during an interview with Matt Lauer on NBC’s “Today Show.” Trump told Lauer the party was “self-destructing.”

Lauer, Feb. 14, 2000: When you say the party is self-destructing, what do you see as the biggest problem with the Reform Party right now?

Trump: Well, you’ve got David Duke just joined — a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party. Buchanan’s a disaster as we’ve, you know, covered. Jesse’s a terrific guy who just left the party. And he, you know, it’s unfortunate, but he just left the party. He’s going to be doing his Independence Party from Minnesota.

Trump also put out a statement that day, according to the New York Times, that referred to Duke as “a Klansman.”

New York Times, Feb. 14, 2000: Mr. Trump painted a fairly dark picture of the Reform Party in his statement, noting the role of Mr. Buchanan, along with the roles of David Duke, a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, and Lenora Fulani, the former standard-bearer of the New Alliance Party and an advocate of Marxist-Leninist politics.

“The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani,” he said in his statement. “This is not company I wish to keep.”

Travel the USA, you will see in a heart beat the blue state's are way more racist and segregated then the red state's in the year 2018

Care to elaborate on that.?

Lived in Illinois 38 years, south Carolina 14 years.

That’s all that you can offer to back up your claim?

Well can you say you did more? ( we are talking here meeting people , rich people / poor people, blacks , browns, from the red state's and blue)

Lived with them , worked with them talked to them..
Keep on talking. Maybe you'll eventually say something

What I have done is speak to the truth of what historically documented fact shows to be true. What I have also said there are whites who are not racist just not that many here. Most of the whites in this section are racists but you are not all white people. But when you are called on your racism you want to use that childish ploy whining about how people are talking about all whites when in this case I am talking only abut you. In each case where I have said a white person was racist it was based in their own comments. Not on some fake perception those like you have made up about how I see all whites the same.

I did not see you saying some blacks are more racist than whites when that thread was open it was blacks are more racist than whites. But you think you deserve some special language exemption whereby we have to say things the way you want them said. History speaks for itself. Whites should not have done what they did and most certainly they should not still be doing it while lying abut how it's a thing of the past.
I'm an old white guy that has seen a lot in my time and have not problem with anything that you're saying.

CC Ghost
Correll

I've never fucking said ANYONE owes me ANYTHING for being white. I have said that blacks are fucking owed and we are owed by the mother fucking government of ths nation at very fucking level of that government for the creation, enacting and implementation of racist laws and policies, allowing humam rights violations and continuing human rights violations against the black citizens of this nation. Now where in the FUCK you and these other dumb ass no brained white racists get this idea that we are saying you owe us just because you are fucking white is the figment your ignorant asses have made up in your own mind.

Okay, if that's the case that you think the government owes you and not whites then I'll ask again: When you said "You will pay us what you owe. Spiritual law says so.", who were you addressing?

You say some blacks are racists but some blacks have done nothing like what whites done for you to be making that comparison.

Saying some blacks are racist is not a comparison. Let me put this in simple terms you might understand and that won't trigger your massive persecution complex: If you say that dog shit stinks and I say that cat shit stinks, I'm saying that cat shit also stinks, not that cat shit stinks more than dog shit.

In your complaining about how you went to school with racist backs, you were bussed from a more affluent neighborhood to get there. When you were bussed home at night you could leave that racism you claimed to face, but those blacks could not. Yet you are here now trying to make it all the same.

I didn't say I went to school with racist blacks or that I was bused. This is now the third time I've had to tell you this.

When you complained about the black dude on the job you claimed was racist, you got him fired and kept your job.

First of all, I didn't get him fired, he got himself fired for spitting on me. That is assault. Even you know that you can't assault coworkers and expect to get away with it, even if you're black. Secondly, I didn't say anything to the HR head about firing the guy, I only related to him what happened.

On that job you were paid more and held a higher position. And we don't know if you were the best qualified for it, or was a black person passed over because of racism and you got the promotion.

That's right, you don't know. So if you don't know, on what basis do you assume that I'm the racist or in the wrong here? Also, there are black captains in this industry and at least one works for our company. In fact, this black captain and I worked on the same vessel years ago. I was his relief and he was my relief and we got along just fine.

Forum List

Back