Democrats Are No Longer the Racist Party – If They Ever Really Were

Democrats Are No Longer the Racist Party

No, of course not, you just think brown people are completely incapable of achieving anything on our own without a hand out from sophisticated white people like you.
Really? Is that what I think? How the hell do you know what I think!??
I think you think you're gay. What do you think?
In case you didn't notice, there are adults here who are-for the most part- trying to have a serious discussion on an important and complex issue. If you want to taunt people, save it for 3rd period special Ed. class.

Which party insists skin color be used to see who gets a job or gets into a university?
Claiming that affirmative action is racism is a right wing talking point and opinion. Secondly, even if it is racism, it does not negate the arguments being made. Rather it is nothing more than an appeal to hypocrisy and a red herring logical fallacy.

affirmative action gives advantage of one or more races over another. It is systemic racism and you are being hypocritical again

ps

to state either party is "racist" does not hold water

No, of course not, you just think brown people are completely incapable of achieving anything on our own without a hand out from sophisticated white people like you.

It's what all Regressives think

Bovine excrement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You a sick and disgusting liar Blaylock!

I posted links to threads that you started, where anyone can see your own words proving that what I just said about you is exactly true. They can also see there which one of us is sick and disgusting”.
You're a lying and depraved shit bag. You are reported again, this time for stalking me and trolling
do you need a safe space?

It's what all Regressives think
aren't you being a bit generous with the word "think" ?

the OP is being hypocritical
Thank you for that well thought out and in depth analysis of my OP.

Just two questions: How am I being hypocritical?

Even if I am hypocritical in some way, what bearing does it have on the facts that I documented?

look it up in a dictionary.

while you are there look up the terms

neo-marxist
and
social justice warrior

Well, a lot of racists blacks and hispanics love them some dems. YOu ever talk to IM2, or Katstevie on this site? Or Paul E what ever shit? They are the worst racists on this site and they vote for you.
I never said that there were no minority racists who have a problem with whites. But what you are doing is just to try to create a smoke screen to deflect away from the human detritus that is Trump and his supporters.

I answered your question as you asked it.

If you wanted to exempt black and hispanics racists from consideration, then you should have specified that you only care about WHITE racists, and do not consider other racists to be a problem. Because you like them.

White supremacists are a marginalized and irrelevant fringe in our society.

You are an asshole for suggesting that Trump and his supporters are them.

They are not "marginalized" dumbass. When #45, first spoke about the incident in North Carolina, when that Trumptard ran over people who were counterprotesting a

The OP is calling out hypocrites.

Well, a lot of racists blacks and hispanics love them some dems. YOu ever talk to IM2, or Katstevie on this site? Or Paul E what ever shit? They are the worst racists on this site and they vote for you.
I never said that there were no minority racists who have a problem with whites. But what you are doing is just to try to create a smoke screen to deflect away from the human detritus that is Trump and his supporters.

If you wanted to exempt black and hispanics racists from consideration, then you should have specified that you only care about WHITE racists, and do not consider other racists to be a problem. Because you like them.

They are not "marginalized" dumbass. When #45, first spoke about the incident in North Carolina, when that Trumptard ran over people who were counterprotesting a

good for the OP.

OP needs to look in mirror

Since I got here you've been saying that all whites are either guilty of racism or guilty by association or guilty of benefiting from the racist system and so whites owe blacks. And who knows how long before that.

What I have done is speak to the truth of what historically documented fact shows to be true. What I have also said there are whites who are not racist just not that many here. Most of the whites in this section are racists but you are not all white people. But when you are called on your racism you want to use that childish ploy whining about how people are talking about all whites when in this case I am talking only abut you. In each case where I have said a white person was racist it was based in their own comments. Not on some fake perception those like you have made up about how I see all whites the same.

I did not see you saying some blacks are more racist than whites when that thread was open it was blacks are more racist than whites. But you think you deserve some special language exemption whereby we have to say things the way you want them said. History speaks for itself. Whites should not have done what they did and most certainly they should not still be doing it while lying abut how it's a thing of the past.
I'm an old white guy that has seen a lot in my time and have not problem with anything that you're saying.

CC Ghost
Correll

I'm a 54 year old white guy myself and I'm betting you've only seen the tip of the iceberg of the things he's said. Besides, there are at least two falsehoods in this post.

1.) He calls me a racist when I'm not.

2.) In the second paragraph he claims that I said that blacks were more racist when that is not at all what I said.
You'll have to take that up with him. For my part I try not to call anyone a racist but I will call them on anything racist that they say.

I did take it up with him. I'm telling you this because you said you didn't have a problem with anything he was saying so I felt that you should know that he made two false claims in that one post.
I must have missed something. I would be curious to know exactly what you found objectionable

Which party insists skin color be used to see who gets a job or gets into a university?
Claiming that affirmative action is racism is a right wing talking point and opinion. Secondly, even if it is racism, it does not negate the arguments being made. Rather it is nothing more than an appeal to hypocrisy and a red herring logical fallacy.

affirmative action gives advantage of one or more races over another. It is systemic racism and you are being hypocritical again

ps

to state either party is "racist" does not hold water
I did not actually say that the Republican party is racist. It is more accurate so say that the head of the party and many racists have found a home and even jobs there.

In my view, affirmative action levels the playing field and ensure that the racial make up of places of business and institutions of learning reflect that of the community. I am not going to argue the racism issue

What I have done is speak to the truth of what historically documented fact shows to be true. What I have also said there are whites who are not racist just not that many here. Most of the whites in this section are racists but you are not all white people. But when you are called on your racism you want to use that childish ploy whining about how people are talking about all whites when in this case I am talking only abut you. In each case where I have said a white person was racist it was based in their own comments. Not on some fake perception those like you have made up about how I see all whites the same.

I did not see you saying some blacks are more racist than whites when that thread was open it was blacks are more racist than whites. But you think you deserve some special language exemption whereby we have to say things the way you want them said. History speaks for itself. Whites should not have done what they did and most certainly they should not still be doing it while lying abut how it's a thing of the past.
I'm an old white guy that has seen a lot in my time and have not problem with anything that you're saying.

CC Ghost
Correll

I'm a 54 year old white guy myself and I'm betting you've only seen the tip of the iceberg of the things he's said. Besides, there are at least two falsehoods in this post.

2.) In the second paragraph he claims that I said that blacks were more racist when that is not at all what I said.
You'll have to take that up with him. For my part I try not to call anyone a racist but I will call them on anything racist that they say.

I did take it up with him. I'm telling you this because you said you didn't have a problem with anything he was saying so I felt that you should know that he made two false claims in that one post.
I must have missed something. I would be curious to know exactly what you found objectionable

1.) He calls me a racist when I'm not. "When called on your racism..."

2.) In the second paragraph he claims that I said that blacks were more racist when that is not at all what I said. I told him in another thread that some blacks were racist, that's it. I've had to correct him on this like three or four times already.

I object to being labeled as a racist simply for disagreeing with a black person and I object to having my words twisted to where it appears I said something I did not say.

Thank you for that well thought out and in depth analysis of my OP.

Just two questions: How am I being hypocritical?

Even if I am hypocritical in some way, what bearing does it have on the facts that I documented?

look it up in a dictionary.

while you are there look up the terms

neo-marxist
and
social justice warrior
Don't troll me bro. I know what words mean and I know what I am-and am not

good for the OP.

That is enough of this hypocrite shit. As I said, appeals to hypocrisy are just a logical fallacy that's employed when you can't come up with anything to refute the actual argument.

CC Ghost
Correll

1.) He calls me a racist when I'm not. "When called on your racism..."

2.) In the second paragraph he claims that I said that blacks were more racist when that is not at all what I said. I told him in another thread that some blacks were racist, that's it. I've had to correct him on this like three or four times already.

I object to being labeled as a racist simply for disagreeing with a black person and I object to having my words twisted to where it appears I said something I did not say.
OK, but I'm not going to referee this or take sides. I would have to go back and review everything that you said to try to ascertain why he might have said those things and it ain't happening. However, I will be more vigil going forward

I've never fucking said ANYONE owes me ANYTHING for being white. I have said that blacks are fucking owed and we are owed by the mother fucking government of ths nation at very fucking level of that government for the creation, enacting and implementation of racist laws and policies, allowing humam rights violations and continuing human rights violations against the black citizens of this nation. Now where in the FUCK you and these other dumb ass no brained white racists get this idea that we are saying you owe us just because you are fucking white is the figment your ignorant asses have made up in your own mind.

I am not here to please you. This naion has done wrong by blacks. Whites where in charge of setting the mother fucking policies and committing the human rights violations. I don't care how much that bothers your ass to hear it. This should not have been done in the nation you whites so proudly declare to have been established by god himself to give every man the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That has been a lie and you are just going to have to face that lie if you want to post in threads that are abuot race and racism.

You say some blacks are racists but some blacks have done nothing like what whites done for you to be making that comparison. I am taking abouot a system created where whites control the resources needed and can decide who gets them. And when I say that, I include the rich white political donors who control politics that decide where the resources will go in cities, states and federally. Your ass is taking about being called names by some black people. If white racism was just name calling and we controlled almost all the wealth, owned almost all the property, businesses , had the most executives, the highest income, the lowest rate of poverty, unemployment always lower than the national average and everything whites have today, I would not be complaining about racism.

In your complaining about how you went to school with racist backs, you were bussed from a more affluent neighborhood to get there. When you were bussed home at night you could leave that racism you claimed to face, but those blacks could not. Yet you are here now trying to make it all the same. When you complained about the black dude on the job you claimed was racist, you got him fired and kept your job. On that job you were paid more and held a higher position. And we don't know if you were the best qualified for it, or was a black person passed over because of racism and you got the promotion. But you and those like you choose be victims in order to dismiss the things we go through.
Powerful...POWERFUL!!!!

orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif

Racists are found in both parties and in all races. In fact, we all have some sort of prejudice against someone or something. Being racist is an ideology. Having some level of prejudicial thinking is natural.
Ho Hum. The question is where are the larger number of racists -in which party? I am hard pressed to see how a liberal, a progressive - who are more likely to be found in the Democratic Party is going to be a racist. Lets stop glossing it over. Yes every one has prejudices.....mine is against racists and other types of bigots who are all cut from the same cloth

good for the OP.

Nothing indicates that he has not. It appears that you have not read the OP thoroughly.

I think that some whites are far too quick to use the "everyone is a racist" line. Why would blacks today not like whites? Is there any white republican here who can honestly answer that question?

Forum List

Back