Democrats are losing the message war

and... you just talked about election fraud...so who do you vote for lol? You have to be misinformed about something...to not vote Dem....
YOU are a brainwashed liar.

EVERYONE who votes Democrat today is dead from the neck up.

You dumb gullible fucks fell for Hillary's bullshit, and now you idiots think it's the truth.

Whereas the REALITY is that Hillary and her lawyers violated JUST ABOUT EVERY FEDERAL ELECTION LAW THERE IS.

And you can be 200% certain, that when the Dimshits leave office in November (which they will), Hillary and YOUR entire clown parade will be investigated and prosecuted

There is NO swamp big enough to keep that from happening.

ACTUALLY, the economy does better under Dems, but thanks for the incredible obstruction and garbage propaganda from proven shytte Murdoch, the stupidest wars EVER, the corrupt dereg bubbles and busts depressions and recessions every time, and now the worst pandemic response and leading the world on this stupid course. Everyone in the world but you dupes know it.
And Jimmy Carter was just a fictional character right ? ROTFLMBO..

Yes, like government run healthcare.
Don't forget government run schools, that are all (government run healthcare included), used to brainwash or control the population in some form or another. Government and politics involved in anything is highly suspect these days.

YOU are a brainwashed liar.

EVERYONE who votes Democrat today is dead from the neck up.

You dumb gullible fucks fell for Hillary's bullshit, and now you idiots think it's the truth.

Whereas the REALITY is that Hillary and her lawyers violated JUST ABOUT EVERY FEDERAL ELECTION LAW THERE IS.

And you can be 200% certain, that when the Dimshits leave office in November (which they will), Hillary and YOUR entire clown parade will be investigated and prosecuted

There is NO swamp big enough to keep that from happening.
Let's hope so, because they deserve it.

He hates Fox news ?
Oh. That. Yeah, okay. I thought his kid mostly ran that now? Besides, Rupert's been busy bonking Chinese spies, I don't think he's been involved in the day-to-day for quite a while.

But yeah, okay, thanks for explaining. I keep forgetting that Fox News is supposed to be right wing. :p

Oh. That. Yeah, okay. I thought his kid mostly ran that now? Besides, Rupert's been busy bonking Chinese spies, I don't think he's been involved in the day-to-day for quite a while.

But yeah, okay, thanks for explaining. I keep forgetting that Fox News is supposed to be right wing. :p
LOL.. I guess he thinks so I don't know. Fox has right wing host and content, but you are right that it's not all right wing. However you won't find any right wing on the leftist channel's, and that makes one scratch the head in wonderment why Fox allows left-wingers on board their platform ?? Why Fox dabbles in leftist propaganda by allowing leftist views to be a part of their programming is just not smart business IMO, but thank goodness the people can discern the good from the bad when they hear or see it. Gotta trust the inward senses that guides people in right and wrong issues and/or in right or wrong opinions I guess.

uhhhhh . . . . . . dumbass, the "oligarchs" are the ones running all the prog media and big tech.
I'm talking about the corrupt greedy scumbag lying GOP/Putin oligarchs duh, not the ones with your best interests at heart, brainwashed functional moron. You go with the scumbag conman and Ukraine invading Nazi. It's Nazi oligarchs we frown on lol...Jesus snap out of it lol.... Nazi means RW lying shits...btw. Change the GD channel....Get away from Murdoch crap iow....

I'm talking about the corrupt greedy scumbag lying GOP/Putin oligarchs duh, not the ones with your best interests at heart, brainwashed functional moron.

They don't exist, moron. All the "oligarchs" are prog NAZIs. Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Vijaya Gadde, Sergey Brin, Larry Page and Bill Gates are all progs, not Republicans.

You go with the scumbag conman and Ukraine invading Nazi. It's Nazi oligarchs we frown on lol...Jesus snap out of it lol.... Nazi means RW lying shits...btw. Change the GD channel....Get away from Murdoch crap iow....

No conservative supports Putin, moron.

They don't exist, moron. All the "oligarchs" are prog NAZIs. Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Vijaya Gadde, Sergey Brin, Larry Page and Bill Gates are all progs, not Republicans.

No conservative supports Putin, moron.
Trump thinks he's an oligarch and wants to be a russian one. Bezos etc ARE NOT lying thieves, but need to be be taxed more than this GOP BS, as they keep saying THEMSELVES> CHANGE THE GD CHANNE:. super duper....

Plenty of GOP voters support Putin. And many more before Ukraine. Cut the crap.

Lol...nobody cares about January 6th.

Come November, once again, progressives will be pwn'd and seeking Crayola's and Hotel Bar unsalted. The suckers :2up:

Wut?? The president's party is going lose a mid-term? Never saw that happen before.

Politics is a street fight. It is about winning at any and all costs.

Only one party has figured that out and is willing to use the necessary tactics.

Forum List

Back