Democrats are losing the message war

You're an ongoing misinformed functional anti-American fool.... change the channel and try reality. Or keep voting for lying super rich scumbags....
I am EXTREMELY well informed.

Much better than you, and much better than any of your leftard friends.

We - and I do mean WE - are going to stomp on your miserable leftist asses in November

And maybe even before that, if you give us an excuse

It's no secret that Republicans will slam Biden, no matter what he does

No. The secret is out. Head GOP leader Kevin McCarthy announced the other week that fighting back isn't the GOP way! They are "above" that sort of thing. McCarthy says the GOP pride themselves on being the impotent, ballless, man-child chew-toy of the Left. The Left advances a bold, ruthless anti-American agenda with no opposition by the GOP other then to get on Fox once in a while to say how bad it will be for America.

No. The secret is out. Head GOP leader Kevin McCarthy announced the other week that fighting back isn't the GOP way! They are "above" that sort of thing. McCarthy says the GOP pride themselves on being the impotent, ballless, man-child chew-toy of the Left. The Left advances a bold, ruthless anti-American agenda with no opposition by the GOP other then to get on Fox once in a while to say how bad it will be for America.
We are going to ASSIST the Republican Party in dealing with the leftards.

(Because ^^^ it's abundantly clear they need our help).

The rank and file of the GOP has no love for McCarthy. He is where he is because he raises money.

You watch - six months from now righties will magically have a communications infrastructure. And once that happens the lefties will be in deep, deep trouble.

This is why they censor and ban from social media, they're scared to death of righties talking to each other

I am EXTREMELY well informed.

Much better than you, and much better than any of your leftard friends.

We - and I do mean WE - are going to stomp on your miserable leftist asses in November

And maybe even before that, if you give us an excuse
Yes Yes you are brainwashed with total bs, incredibly ridiculous conspiracy theories about election fraud, vax and mask and GW hoaxes...you believe GOP state AGs, FBI and CIA patriots are corrupt, you are Putinist traitors in effect. Look at UKRAINE- believers in democracy and truth and tolerance and you will see your little cult is pure crap. Murdoch, Trump and Putin. Your heroes, dupe.

brainwashed with total bs, incredibly ridiculous conspiracy theories about election fraud, vax and mask and GW hoaxes...you believe GOP state AGs, FBI and CIA patriots are corrupt
Funny considering that a couple years ago, all you lefties cried about were:
  1. Stolen elections.
  2. Crooked elections.
  3. Covid.
  4. And every branch of the Fed.
, you are Putinist traitors in effect.
The Left's new conspiracy theory.

Look at UKRAINE- believers in democracy and truth and tolerance
Which is why the country is run by a mafia who took all their TV stations off the air last year to be replaced with State TV.

and you will see your little cult is pure crap.
Remember that this Fall when the cult of free Americans runs over you leaving you face down in the mud.

BS totally, dupe. All we complain about is all the anti-American lies you believe. WTH are youtalking about? GOP gerrymandering, or GOP cutting people off voting rolls?At any rate, absolutely nothing compared with your total BS election steal, or any of your other garbage no one in the world believes except your Russian fellow chumps of corrupt oligarchs. Try reality, dumbass traitor/Russian dupe..

What tF agenda is that? Keeping the USA a beacon of democracy and truth? Cheap college lol? Taxing the rich again? The world is aghast at your idiocy and allegiance to corrupt oligarchs,,....

Funny considering that a couple years ago, all you lefties cried about were:
  1. Stolen elections.
  2. Crooked elections.
  3. Covid.
  4. And every branch of the Fed.

The Left's new conspiracy theory.

Which is why the country is run by a mafia who took all their TV stations off the air last year to be replaced with State TV.

Remember that this Fall when the cult of free Americans runs over you leaving you face down in the mud.
So when do you leave to fight for Vlad, chump Nazi?

AYFKM? That might be the most absurd statement ever. The MSM, social media, the education system and the deep state are all arms of the Democrat propaganda machine.

You are the one who is absurd. There is no deep state. The MSM, social media and the education system are under attack by you right wing fascists. You want them to distribute your propaganda.

The Democrat agenda once realized by the nation totally, is what is bringing the democrat's down. Biden and company is just sinking with it as it's indefensible mouth piece.

Apparently you can't see with either eye. The Republican agenda is unpopular but Democrats won't take advantage of it.

Yes Yes you are brainwashed with total bs, incredibly ridiculous conspiracy theories about election fraud, vax and mask and GW hoaxes...you believe GOP state AGs, FBI and CIA patriots are corrupt, you are Putinist traitors in effect. Look at UKRAINE- believers in democracy and truth and tolerance and you will see your little cult is pure crap. Murdoch, Trump and Putin. Your heroes, dupe.
You are COMPLETELY full of shit, lying leftard pig.

WHEN have I ever talked about election fraud? NEVER.

WHEN have I ever talked about vaxxing? NEVER.

WHEN have I ever talked about GW? => NEVER! <=

YOU lying leftist fucktards are so thoroughly brainwashed you think anyone who disagrees with you must be a rightie and a Trumpster.

Well, you're WRONG. Wrong as the day is long

And WE, the rest of America except for you communist progtards, are going to eat you lefties for LUNCH. And dinner, and breakfast the next day

You're toast.

You better find a more reliable way to stuff ballot boxes, you're going to need it

It's not just messaging. It's not just strategy. It's not just words.

Much of their problem is the message itself. They're losing the culture war for a reason.

The Left went too fucking far and this is the pushback. Evidently they still don't/won't see it.
We're losing the culture war because the progs have control of all the means of propagating culture. They control academia, media, Big Tech, public schools, government, yada, yada, yada

You are COMPLETELY full of shit, lying leftard pig.

WHEN have I ever talked about election fraud? NEVER.

WHEN have I ever talked about vaxxing? NEVER.

WHEN have I ever talked about GW? => NEVER! <=

YOU lying leftist fucktards are so thoroughly brainwashed you think anyone who disagrees with you must be a rightie and a Trumpster.

Well, you're WRONG. Wrong as the day is long

And WE, the rest of America except for you communist progtards, are going to eat you lefties for LUNCH. And dinner, and breakfast the next day

You're toast.

You better find a more reliable way to stuff ballot boxes, you're going to need it
and... you just talked about election fraud...so who do you vote for lol? You have to be misinformed about something...to not vote Dem....

Last edited:
Democrats need a new messenger, and badly.
Screenshot_20220430-220429.png

Actually

Change the channel and try reality. Tax the rich and invest in Americans again...
Democrats idea of taxing the rich is to go after everybody with a job. They are already talking about unrealized capital gains tax. Somebody like me that's worked their whole life and has 3 rental homes would have to sell one to keep 2. It would be sold as taking from billionaires and then they would come after middle class when they realize they can't raise enough money to give a POS like you a gubment check

Forum List

Back