Let's talk about sex, children, the sex of children, sex with children, and sex for children.

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
Why is it that the--shall we say--most massive pockets of energy on the right have spent the past several years obsessed with the intersection of sex and children? First there was pizzagate. Then there was Qanon. And now allegations of pedo grooming have been flung around in such a way that they're basically the new "communist". I.E. a generic word for whatever you don't like such that the original and actual definition of the word is nearly being lost to history.

But before your leftists start high fiving, you're not innocent either. You spent four whole years accusing Donald of harboring secret incestuous intentions toward his daughter and talking about secret golden shower video tapes. While the scope of your depraved accusations might have been less, you're just as pervvy.

We made a Supreme Court nominee confirmation all about pedophiles. Florida is outlawing sex education courses that weren't happening in the first place. And while everyone says "think of the children" what everyone seems to mean is "look at my millions of pawns."

So what's the deal, people? Is the average American just out of ideas for how to effectively convince others that your proposals have merit? Are you reduced to simply dragging down the other side with salacious garbage at any cost? Are you projecting?

Why is it that the--shall we say--most massive pockets of energy on the right have spent the past several years obsessed with the intersection of sex and children? First there was pizzagate. Then there was Qanon. And now allegations of pedo grooming have been flung around in such a way that they're basically the new "communist". I.E. a generic word for whatever you don't like such that the original and actual definition of the word is nearly being lost to history.

But before your leftists start high fiving, you're not innocent either. You spent four whole years accusing Donald of harboring secret incestuous intentions toward his daughter and talking about secret golden shower video tapes. While the scope of your depraved accusations might have been less, you're just as pervvy.

So what's the deal, people? Is the average American just out of ideas for how to effectively convince others that your proposals have merit? Are you reduced to simply dragging down the other side with salacious garbage at any cost? Are you projecting?
Groomers gotta groom

We made a Supreme Court nominee confirmation all about pedophiles. Florida is outlawing sex education courses that weren't happening in the first place. And while everyone says "think of the children" what everyone seems to mean is "look at my millions of pawns."

Why do you defend the idea that it is okay for teachers and other adults to talk to kindergarten kids about changing genders and other assorted sexual topics?

Tribalism mixed with intellectual laziness.

I read a piece a while back that really struck me. It asked whether it has been so long since we communicated with decency that we had lost that skill. "Use it or lose it", like a muscle.

There doesn't appear to be a bottom, although I'm not sure what is beneath pedophilia.

1650492221853.png

Tribalism mixed with intellectual laziness.

I read a piece a while back that really struck me. It asked whether it has been so long since we communicated with decency that we had lost that skill. "Use it or lose it", like a muscle.

There doesn't appear to be a bottom, although I'm not sure what is beneath pedophilia.

On the other hand, there were stories back in the 70s about alleged witches going around and murdering infants and eating them. And stories alleging that Jews killed infants to use their blood to make matzo for Passover go back centuries. Maybe we're actually romanticizing the past, imagining an idealism that was never there. Maybe this is all normal and homo sapiens are just poorly named and congenitally contemptible. :dunno:

On the other hand, there were stories back in the 70s about alleged witches going around and murdering infants and eating them. And stories alleging that Jews killed infants to use their blood to make matzo for Passover go back centuries. Maybe we're actually romanticizing the past, imagining an idealism that was never there. Maybe this is all normal and homo sapiens are just poorly named and congenitally contemptible. :dunno:
The problem is that, since then, this stuff has left the fringe and entered the mainstream. Or, maybe, the fringe has swollen and has taken over the mainstream.

Every time I think we can't go any lower, sure as shit, there we go.

I think that mindlessly invoking children to score cheap political points is cowardice. It's no better than using children as human shields in combat.

It's as if there's a Groomer Spectrum: minimize, condone, actively pursue and Groomer

LOL....This should the dem groomer's theme song.

Anything, true or false, that gives the dems heartburn and loses them votes I stand four-square behind.... No more Mr. Nice Guy......81 million votes my ass, let the dems reap the whirlwind of our righteous indignation.

I'm not defending the idea. I think it would be ridiculous. But it wasn't happening to begin with.
Then why are you upset about a law preventing it from happening? It’s the same ridiculous argument we get against voter ID laws. Yet for some reason you will go to the mat to prevent these laws, against something you claim isn’t happening.

Why do you defend the idea that it is okay for teachers and other adults to talk to kindergarten kids about changing genders and other assorted sexual topics?
What teachers are teaching Sex Ed to Kindergarteners? Name the school district.

Forum List

Back