The AP's latest propaganda article

The Duke

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2022
So I was reading stuff on the interwebz and came across this and thought "What bullshit!"

I suppose this is what passes for journalism in 2023?

I remember a time when journalism had a lot more integrity and deservedly so.

An example of this "journalism":

"Biden said that “there is no question that today’s Republican Party is driven and intimidated by MAGA extremists.”

"That’s help reinforce other claims from Democrats about GOP extremism on other, separate issues, said Republican officials who spoke on condition of anonymity to candidly describe the party’s election shortcomings last year. "

"That's help"? Really? :uhh:

Last edited:
You are 100% correct OP .
But do not overlook the inevitable rebound as people realise the stupidity of the remarks made by Piss Pants .
As facts take over the narrative, his shallow commentary will be seen exactly for what it is --- propaganda of a most snivelling and childish sort .

So I was reading stuff on the interwebz and came across this and thought "What bullshit!"

"Biden said that “there is no question that today’s Republican Party is driven and intimidated by MAGA extremists.”

"That’s help reinforce other claims from Democrats about GOP extremism on other, separate issues, said Republican officials who spoke on condition of anonymity to candidly describe the party’s election shortcomings last year. "

he was elected to bring us together ya know

the ap is the mouthpiece for the dnc

they fear trump so much it has wrecked their lives...lol....i love watching it here especially

How did we ever get to the point where folks who want to make America great again are labeled as "extremists"?

That tells you a lot about the current state of the Democrat party, doesn't it?

Well, Mr Potatohead was right when he said this. But I'm guessing he doesn't own a mirror

Biden said. “They can die when people are silent, when they fail to stand up or condemn threats to democracy

Too bad he calls standing up to "threats to our democracy" an 'insurrection'

You never explained the supposed correct theory of journalism with examples of the AP writer's incorrect journalistic style.

College has been dumbed down over the last 20 or so years. That’s because the snobby progressives think everyone should go to college, even those whom we considered “not college material” decades ago.

A race to the bottom.

College has been dumbed down over the last 20 or so years. That’s because the snobby progressives think everyone should go to college, even those whom we considered “not college material” decades ago.

A race to the bottom.
College is as dumb as it has always been. I started in 1979 and my last year was 1997, I also reviewed the material my kids covered in college and the last child was in college in 2021. It has not changed it is still the same redundant crap that was in high school.

The propaganda and click bait narratives by so called "Journalists" is to the point of libel now. The hyperbole and mischaracterization is so divisive that it is a derelict of duty when it comes to being un-biased in their journalistic jobs. But, who's going to hold them accountable. This shit is typed up every day. You can jump on Google, yahoo, MSN, NBC, FOX, and see the journalistic irresponsibility on every news outlet.

A race to the bottom.
If interested, this Youtube channel is out of Penn State and is a Sociology Class. In this video, from four years ago, he talks about the "Liberal Narrative".

One such use case is the Papa Johns owner issue when he used the N word in a conference call. The media blew it up and left all the context out. The professor tries to explain to the class the actual context. However, he asks two black kids that are very "anti-racist" their view points, and they still struggle to hold onto their ideology, even though they were told the actual context of what was happening in the conversation that led to the word being used.

The left uses a lot of mental gymnastics to justify their beliefs while simultaneously moving the goals posts.

If interested, this Youtube channel is out of Penn State and is a Sociology Class. In this video, from four years ago, he talks about the "Liberal Narrative".

One such use case is the Papa Johns owner issue when he used the N word in a conference call. The media blew it up and left all the context out. The professor tries to explain to the class the actual context. However, he asks two black kids that are very "anti-racist" their view points, and they still struggle to hold onto their ideology, even though they were told the actual context of what was happening in the conversation that led to the word being used.

The left uses a lot of mental gymnastics to justify their beliefs while simultaneously moving the goals posts.

Thanks. I will listen to it when I have more time - I see it’s an hour long.

Yep, screw the AP. THIS is journalism.

Not a cult.

You never explained the supposed correct theory of journalism with examples of the AP writer's incorrect journalistic style.

College is as dumb as it has always been. I started in 1979 and my last year was 1997, I also reviewed the material my kids covered in college and the last child was in college in 2021. It has not changed it is still the same redundant crap that was in high school.
Fuck off, pinhead. :D

None of them can say anything positive about Pedo Pete, that anyone with a lick of sense will buy....So the "MAGA republicans" boogerman will be invoked at every turn.

A race to the bottom.
I think you're right about that. I think it started my last year of school. All of a sudden there were 200% more

students on campus and many were NOT college material. I was going to do another whole year, but after

seeing that change, crammed some summer and winter sessions in for the hours and that was it.

Did not like.

Forum List

Back