Democrats Allowed "Ghetto Trash" To Question Witnesses During Impeachment Hearing

The fuck? I threw change at that nasty shit beast under the bridge this morning.

And don't give me that "they all look the same" bullshit. It was THAT one.

She needed a few bucks and I'm charitable... I can't help it, I'm a nice guy.

"House Republicans held their first hearing on Biden’s alleged corruption. They have for months accused him of wrongdoing, but they have yet to provide any actual evidence. Crockett took a moment to remind them of someone who has actually done wrong. Representative Jasmine Crockett delivered an epic takedown on Thursday of Republicans’ impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden when she read out a long list of criminal charges against Donald Trump."

Not only was did she use a very foul and inappropriate word when she referred to Trump's bathroom where he stored classified documents as a "shitter" -- she also dressed very inappropriately wearing fancy designer clothes and just carrying herself in a way that is very ghetto, subhuman and quite frankly, un-American. And she is actually a lawyer, obviously she passed the bar due to affirmative action; I wonder how did the Dallas and Duncanville area ever elect this woman, but blacks tend to vote for ghetto trash. Just because she was the youngest black lawmaker in the Texas state house; and authored more bills than any other freshman congressman; that doesn't mean she isn't ghetto trash...I mean, she isn't even a grandmother at 36; or going thru a divorce; or having fun getting caught giving out handjobs in a theater; something a real American congresswoman would do. But when you can't refute a single word she said, then you must bring up the fact that she is ghetto, don't you??

And then there is this other ghetto trash thug....Maxwell Frost.....

How dare this guy claim the great, honorable and powerful Speaker McCarthy only did this impeachment hearing because he is weak and desperate to hang on to his speakership? The nerve of these thug blacks, getting elected to Congress and not knowing their place. This is another Democrat who is the youngest member of Congress, and first member in Congress from Generation Z -- is this the best the Dems can do? This guy can't hold a candle to the intellectual prowess of Lauren Boebert; and he certainly doesn't have the trustworthiness and morality of a George Santos...and these are the people we are allowing to make Republican's own witnesses look like morons?

If you lived with Ms Crockett you would definitely keep your room tidy wouldnt you ?

Most americans thought they were watching a hood rat argue "who beez da baby daddy" on Maury.

Fucking disgraceful display of the state of this decaying shithole.

We're the laughingstock of the planet... and rightfully so.

She also still has the dialect of ghetto trash, Captain Whatabout.

At least the likes of Obama and Clyburn can be bothered to speak in the King's English.
No, she doesn't..she was very clear in what she said...

And one thing I have not seen a single right-winger say yet is....what did she say that wasn't true?

Congressman Maxwell Frost pointed out how in a span of a week, McCarthy went from not wanting to move forward with an impeachment inquiry (because he knew he didn't have the votes) to doing a complete 180 because he is a coward who is bullied by the most idiotic members of his caucus...

Instead of refuting what the Congressman said, right-wingers attack the fact he used charts and sounded too "uppity"

Congresswoman Crockett, pointed out how they're a bunch of "ifs" but not a single crime.....then listed all of the ACTUAL FELONIES AND CRIMES contained in those 4 indictments.....and instead of refuting a single thing she said, what do right-wingers do....call her ghetto, same ole racist bullshit.....and yet, she aint the one who is a grandma at 36, giving out handjobs in movie theaters on the first date before the divorce is finalized.....

"House Republicans held their first hearing on Biden’s alleged corruption. They have for months accused him of wrongdoing, but they have yet to provide any actual evidence. Crockett took a moment to remind them of someone who has actually done wrong. Representative Jasmine Crockett delivered an epic takedown on Thursday of Republicans’ impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden when she read out a long list of criminal charges against Donald Trump."

Not only was did she use a very foul and inappropriate word when she referred to Trump's bathroom where he stored classified documents as a "shitter" -- she also dressed very inappropriately wearing fancy designer clothes and just carrying herself in a way that is very ghetto, subhuman and quite frankly, un-American. And she is actually a lawyer, obviously she passed the bar due to affirmative action; I wonder how did the Dallas and Duncanville area ever elect this woman, but blacks tend to vote for ghetto trash. Just because she was the youngest black lawmaker in the Texas state house; and authored more bills than any other freshman congressman; that doesn't mean she isn't ghetto trash...I mean, she isn't even a grandmother at 36; or going thru a divorce; or having fun getting caught giving out handjobs in a theater; something a real American congresswoman would do. But when you can't refute a single word she said, then you must bring up the fact that she is ghetto, don't you??

And then there is this other ghetto trash thug....Maxwell Frost.....

How dare this guy claim the great, honorable and powerful Speaker McCarthy only did this impeachment hearing because he is weak and desperate to hang on to his speakership? The nerve of these thug blacks, getting elected to Congress and not knowing their place. This is another Democrat who is the youngest member of Congress, and first member in Congress from Generation Z -- is this the best the Dems can do? This guy can't hold a candle to the intellectual prowess of Lauren Boebert; and he certainly doesn't have the trustworthiness and morality of a George Santos...and these are the people we are allowing to make Republican's own witnesses look like morons?

I used to think you were trying for satire, but now I realize you actually feel this way.

I used to think you were trying for satire, but now I realize you actually feel this way.
Who is calling Rep Crockett ghetto trash?

Right-wingers or liberals?

Who is attacking Maxwell Frost and calling him uppity?

Who is pretending that a black woman who is a lawyer, the youngest congresswoman elected to the Texas State House, wrote more bills than any other freshman congressperson is "trash" but a chick who is a grandmother in her 30's and got caught giving handjobs on her first date is the moral one

Who is calling Rep Crockett ghetto trash?

You.

Who is attacking Maxwell Frost and calling him uppity?

You.

Who is pretending that a black woman who is a lawyer, the youngest congresswoman elected to the Texas State House, wrote more bills than any other freshman congressperson is "trash" but a chick who is a grandmother in her 30's and got caught giving handjobs on her first date is the moral one

You.

It's all right there in your post. The game's up.

You.

You.

You.

It's all right there in your post. The game's up.
"I used to think you were trying for satire"

Let me finish this for you....."I use to think what you did is satire, but it really does describe what us right-wingers are saying -- so I am going to pretend I don't know what satire means now"

I can look at this chick, her mannerisms and facial expressions, and listen to her intonations, and it becomes obvious to me that she is a fucking coont. She is also young and inexperienced, which does not keep you from attaining positions of power anymore. The republic was established on, inter alia, the assumption that learned men who had accomplished and experience much in life would donate their time to the governance of the country. It would be a noble endeavor. But now it is a pay raise for the unaccomplished and inexperienced. It allows them to legislate on matters they have never dealt with, EVER, in their lives.

I have been in business for myself for 24 years. I would not let AOC or this Jasmine twat anywhere near my books. They would fuck them up big time because they would not know what they are doing. BUT, we let them play congress-person in DC and make laws affecting taxation and compliance. WTF could happen, right? AOC makes something like $170K fucking off in Congress. She is the least effective member. She neither authors nor sponsors anything (which is a good thing), and she has no political capital. She is a perpetual back-bencher that nobody takes seriously. Her only contributions to America politics are (1) to make snarky leftist Tweets; and (2) to provide jerk-off material to incel Gen-y shits.

AOC makes far more now than she has at any other job. She went from destitute to nearly a millionaire. Serving in government was supposed to be a step-down for accomplished people, not a step up for unaccomplished people.

"I used to think you were trying for satire"

Let me finish this for you....."I use to think what you did is satire, but it really does describe what us right-wingers are saying -- so I am going to pretend I don't know what satire means now"

The only person saying this stuff is you. Now I know it's because that's how you feel.

I can look at this chick, her mannerisms and facial expressions, and listen to her intonations, and it becomes obvious to me that she is a fucking coont. She is also young and inexperienced, which does not keep you from attaining positions of power anymore. The republic was established on, inter alia, the assumption that learned men who had accomplished and experience much in life would donate their time to the governance of the country. It would be a noble endeavor. But now it is a pay raise for the unaccomplished and inexperienced. It allows them to legislate on matters they have never dealt with, EVER, in their lives.

I have been in business for myself for 24 years. I would not let AOC or this Jasmine twat anywhere near my books. They would fuck them up big time because they would not know what they are doing. BUT, we let them play congress-person in DC and make laws affecting taxation and compliance. WTF could happen, right? AOC makes something like $170K fucking off in Congress. She is the least effective member. She neither authors nor sponsors anything (which is a good thing), and she has no political capital. She is a perpetual back-bencher that nobody takes seriously. Her only contributions to America politics are (1) to make snarky leftist Tweets; and (2) to provide jerk-off material to incel Gen-y shits.

AOC makes far more now than she has at any other job. She went from destitute to nearly a millionaire. Serving in government was supposed to be a step-down for accomplished people, not a step up for unaccomplished people.
Still waiting for you to tell me what she said that wasn't true

Forum List

Back