Democratic registrations down nearly 1 million in swing states

• Banned
Snip

A new report on voter registration trends finds that Democratic voter registration is down by more than 800,000 since 2008 in eight key battleground states.GOP registration has also declined — but by only 79,000, a tenth of the Democrats’ losses.Meanwhile, registered independents are on the rise, increasing their numbers in those states by nearly half-a-million.The analysis, conducted by centrist Democratic think tank Third Way and appearing first in POLITICO,

I just heard that. Thanks for the link.

800,000 changed registration in a few days. It might be that they want relief from the daily pleas for money coming from the DNC.

:eusa_clap:

democrats are shameful people, no one wants to associate with them anymore.

Good point. There is a lot of shame involved with wanting to ensure that even the poorest, weakest, children, seniors and disabled aren't left out in the cold.

Great point as always Willow. I'm truly ashamed of feeling this way.

• Banned

Good point. There is a lot of shame involved with wanting to ensure that even the poorest, weakest, children, seniors and disabled aren't left out in the cold.

You haven't found any of the attacks on Romney below the office they hope to hold? It appears that nearly a million dem voters do

nice try, but folks like you think nothing of calling Romeny a felon, a murderer, a tax evader,, that's why people think you're shameful that and throwing down the fucking race card every 2 seconds. and oh they remember how you treated President Bush and the Palin's I think critical mass has been reached now you just simply have to deal with it asshole.

You haven't found any of the attacks on Romney below the office they hope to hold? It appears that nearly a million dem voters do

I am actually one of those people who dropped his affiliation with the democratic party to become a registered independent.

That doesn't mean that democrats are shameful people or whatever nonsense Willow shits out of her mouth.

This will make it harder for the republican party to target these voters for kicking off the voter rolls.

It says NOTHING about how they will vote does it.

Looks like indys are going to be filled with MORE left leaning voters.

They will not be voting R or they would have registered R

nice try, but folks like you think nothing of calling Romeny a felon, a murderer, a tax evader,, that's why people think you're shameful that and throwing down the fucking race card every 2 seconds. and oh they remember how you treated President Bush and the Palin's I think critical mass has been reached now you just simply have to deal with it asshole.

Remember when you blew up those federal buildings in Oklahoma or when you shot those Sikhs in Wisconsin?

Generalizing is fun!

Remember when you blew up those federal buildings in Oklahoma or when you shot those Sikhs in Wisconsin?

Generalizing is fun!

Democrats Drop 300,000 Registered Voters in Florida, Republicans Gain

Democrats Drop 300,000 Registered Voters in Florida, Republicans Gain

How many of those KEY states is Holder suing?

No worries. For your penance say 4 Hail Marys, 6 Our Fathers, and don't jerk off for a week.

No worries. For your penance say 4 Hail Marys, 6 Our Fathers, and don't jerk off for a week.

Impossible.

well, given that a state like florida imposed registration rules so onerous that the League of Women Voters won't register people there any longer, i'm not sure why this would surprise you.

what are those "onerous" rgesitration rules? I have zero problems registering to vote in the state of Florida. so list those "Onerous" rules please.

well, given that a state like florida imposed registration rules so onerous that the League of Women Voters won't register people there any longer, i'm not sure why this would surprise you.

what are those "onerous" rgesitration rules? I have zero problems registering to vote in the state of Florida. so list those "Onerous" rules please.

ID Please.................

Forum List

Back