Democratic Meddling in Our Elections Needs To Stop. What Can Be Done?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Obviously no law can be passed since the creepy, meddlers will be the majority in the House. Maybe an Executive Order to demand states reform all districts so fake, phony recounts are illegal?

Republican lies about voter fraud need to stop what can be done about it?

I know!

Vote them out.

How come Republican run Florida's courts haven't put a stop to this, imaginary fraud you palookas keep squawking about?

How come Republican run Florida's courts haven't put a stop to this, imaginary fraud you palookas keep squawking about?
Stop that right now! You have asked an intelligent and logical question. Expect to get personally attacked with loads of deflection.

The answer is there is no fraud. Even Kathleen Harris, the Florida Secretary of State in 2000, said on Fox News there was no evidence of fraud and to let the process move forward.

You know you are whacked when even Kathleen Harris says the vote count must go on and there is no fraud.

Last edited:
Obviously no law can be passed since the creepy, meddlers will be the majority in the House. Maybe an Executive Order to demand states reform all districts so fake, phony recounts are illegal?

In Georgia, voters have reported going to the polls, voting for Democratic candidates and after hitting the submit button, the votes change from Democrat to Republican before being submitted.

That's in addition to holding up 50,000 mostly Democratic registrations, and tossing out thousands of early votes from largely Democratic districts.

With substantially fewer registered Republicans than Democrats, and millions of disaffected Republicans voting for Democrats, it is the Republicans who have been caught over and over again, hiding ballots from Democratic neighbourhoods, and early voters, closing polling stations, purging voter rolls without verification.

Republicans are doing everything possible to supress the Democratic vote and even that isn't working. This is sedition and treason. These are crimes against the Constitution and the nation. The Republican Party has just gone flat out to seize and hold power by any means necessary. That includes condoning Donald Trump's alliance with Putin to win the Presidency.

Voters ID should be required for voting on all USA territory.

upload_2018-11-12_16-29-55.png

RINOs don't count. But why is it Florida did not come up with better laws after the 2000 fiasco with the fake ass missing chad scam democrats foisted on American citizens?

You know you are whacked when even Kathleen Harris says the vote count must go on and there is no fraud.

Is that RINO still in office!

In Georgia, voters have reported going to the polls, voting for Democratic candidates and after hitting the submit button, the votes change from Democrat to Republican before being submitted.

Any evidence that your voting machines were hacked as you claim? Wouldn't showing the vote publically as you say violate the secret ballot concept? In Connecticut, the volunteer simply confirms that the ballot was counted by the machine after you insert the ballot, plus the machine indicates an error if it did not read the ballot.

Lets just divide the country in half and these filthy left wing scum can go live amongst their own kind.

Yes, that's a good idea. That way, the Democrats get to keep the money the earn instead of sending it to the Republican areas for their Welfare programs. Imagine that, a Republican run area actually having to make ends meet without the financial handouts from the Democrat areas. Yes, I think that might be a grand idea. If you don't like one area, you can elect to move to the other but you have to change parties when you do. You get to keep Trump.

You want to make counting votes illegal.

Lets just divide the country in half and these filthy left wing scum can go live amongst their own kind.

Yes, that's a good idea. That way, the Democrats get to keep the money the earn instead of sending it to the Republican areas for their Welfare programs. Imagine that, a Republican run area actually having to make ends meet without the financial handouts from the Democrat areas. Yes, I think that might be a grand idea. If you don't like one area, you can elect to move to the other but you have to change parties when you do. You get to keep Trump.

LMAO you fools will never agree, without our food you would all starve.

Republican lies about voter fraud need to stop what can be done about it?

I know!

Vote them out.

No the Democrats are always crying about elections. What party is still trying to get Trump out of office and saying Russia did it. Typical liberal assholes who don’t look in the mirror.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got done reading a book about Russia after the fall of communism and how it turned hard right.

You Trumpers sound uncomfortably like the Putin poodles in Russia...and that's NOT a compliment.

The author is Masha Gessen and the book is The Future is History

It's a dry read but accurate from what I can tell and what I remember. She authored a book about Putin. Just as disturbing but much more readable.

The Man Without A Face

I just got done reading a book about Russia after the fall of communism and how it turned hard right.

You Trumpers sound uncomfortably like the Putin poodles in Russia...and that's NOT a compliment.

It's a dry read but accurate from what I can tell and what I remember. She authored a book about Putin. Just as disturbing but much more readable.

The Man Without A Face

We hate liberals, deal with it.

LMAO you fools will never agree, without our food you would all starve.

You forget one huge thing. Many of us have chosen not to farm but grew up farming. Considering, in the newly formed Blue area, all you Red Farmers are just going to have to leave. That means, some of us (not many) will just have to go back to farming. There is a reason that it takes a Rocket Scientist to get a Rocket to the Moon but Farming doesn't take a Rocket Scientist.

What you people do for trade and economy should be fascinating to watch.

The Man Without A Face

We hate liberals, deal with it.

I hate Haters.......wait, let me think about this for a minute.:cul2:

Forum List

Back