Democratic Meddling in Our Elections Needs To Stop. What Can Be Done?

The answer is all voting machines. No paper ballots, no stuffing ballot boxes with "found" ballots. The early voting and absentee ballots need to be in the week before the election and tabulated before election day. End the stupidity, use voter ID and voting machines, its sooooooo simple..

The answer is all voting machines. No paper ballots, no stuffing ballot boxes with "found" ballots. The early voting and absentee ballots need to be in the week before the election and tabulated before election day. End the stupidity, use voter ID and voting machines, its sooooooo simple..

Good idea. Now, just how am I going to get my ID back after I mail it in with my mail in ballot? If you think the system is screwed up now, check it out if that happens. Do you want to end absentee and mail in voting as well?

I just got done reading a book about Russia after the fall of communism and how it turned hard right...The author is Masha Gessen and the book is The Future is History

Did the transgender author interview Mr. Putin? Did the transgender discuss Russia's history such as who murdered the Czar and his family in 1918? Or is the book essentially fiction like a Bob Woodward book?

Lets just divide the country in half and these filthy left wing scum can go live amongst their own kind.
I just got done reading a book about Russia after the fall of communism and how it turned hard right.

You Trumpers sound uncomfortably like the Putin poodles in Russia...and that's NOT a compliment.

The author is Masha Gessen and the book is The Future is History

It's a dry read but accurate from what I can tell and what I remember. She authored a book about Putin. Just as disturbing but much more readable.

The Man Without A Face

We hate liberals, deal with it.

What a pitiful thing to say.

Why?

Is it just that you need to hate?

We have nothing in common. The left are moochers who want me to work my ass off and pay their bills. The left side with foreigners invading our country illegally. The left are control freaks to the nth degree seeking to control what we think, say, eat, how we live, PC is off the charts, even what size tv we can purchase. The left want to take away my 2nd amendment right to self defense. In summary FU liberals.

Lets just divide the country in half and these filthy left wing scum can go live amongst their own kind.
I just got done reading a book about Russia after the fall of communism and how it turned hard right.

You Trumpers sound uncomfortably like the Putin poodles in Russia...and that's NOT a compliment.

It's a dry read but accurate from what I can tell and what I remember. She authored a book about Putin. Just as disturbing but much more readable.

The Man Without A Face

Lib please, the left hate our guts don't deny it. In fact, :anj_stfu:

Good idea. Now, just how am I going to get my ID back after I mail it in with my mail in ballot? If you think the system is screwed up now, check it out if that happens. Do you want to end absentee and mail in voting as well?

You go in person to get an absentee ballot, show your ID, then that is marked in the books that you have your ballot. You don't mail in your ID, duh.

Mail in voting is fine as long as the votes are in early enough to be counted. I'd use the same 1-week deadline for mail-in ballots as absentee ballots. Then they can be counted by election day. Voters and addresses are verified. The opposition party has the option to verify voters at addresses and challenge any dead voters or non-citizens, etc.

Obviously no law can be passed since the creepy, meddlers will be the majority in the House. Maybe an Executive Order to demand states reform all districts so fake, phony recounts are illegal?

Take a look at the court cases across the nation. It’s the gop constantly being found guilty of voter suppression/ fraud .

I notice how y’all ain’t saying boo about the gop shenanigans in Georgia , Texas , and Arizona.

I openly and proudly hate the left, they are a danger to themselves and the country. If even half of the moochers worked a real job they wouldn't have time to stir up trouble.

Children either love or hate. Hate is easier...and much more divisive.

I pity you

I openly and proudly hate the left, they are a danger to themselves and the country. If even half of the moochers worked a real job they wouldn't have time to stir up trouble.

Children either love or hate. Hate is easier...and much more divisive.

I pity you

Your side would know all about hate and intolerance. Your new screen name is Projector.

The Man Without A Face

I do not because many in my family are conservative as are many friends. You really need to take stock of your beliefs.

The Man Without A Face

I do not because many in my family are conservative as are many friends. You really need to take stock of your beliefs.

I don't abide traitors who side with foreign illegals who kill Americans. :eusa_hand:

More childish bullshit from the "let's be scared" little victims

Obviously no law can be passed since the creepy, meddlers will be the majority in the House. Maybe an Executive Order to demand states reform all districts so fake, phony recounts are illegal?

The recounts are required by law, fool.

You go in person to get an absentee ballot, show your ID, then that is marked in the books that you have your ballot. You don't mail in your ID, duh.

Mail in voting is fine as long as the votes are in early enough to be counted. I'd use the same 1-week deadline for mail-in ballots as absentee ballots. Then they can be counted by election day. Voters and addresses are verified. The opposition party has the option to verify voters at addresses and challenge any dead voters or non-citizens, etc.

So not all votes will be verified by ID then.

Why?

Is it just that you need to hate?

We have nothing in common. The left are moochers who want me to work my ass off and pay their bills. The left side with foreigners invading our country illegally. The left are control freaks to the nth degree seeking to control what we think, say, eat, how we live, PC is off the charts, even what size tv we can purchase. The left want to take away my 2nd amendment right to self defense. In summary FU liberals.

Wow, I wasn't aware of this. Just before that black chopper lands to do all this, please post in here warning the rest of us. We would appreciate it.

Forum List

Back