Free Speech gone too far? Girl in Kaepernick jersey dancing on graves Arlington Cemetery Veteran Day

USMCjones77

Rookie
Nov 12, 2018
As a veteran whose served this country, I acknowledge the rights and freedoms of EVERYONE to express themselves, that's what makes us the greatest country in the world. I'm not sure how I feel about this person making some sort of message by dancing on the graves of those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

As a veteran whose served this country, I acknowledge the rights and freedoms of EVERYONE to express themselves, that's what makes us the greatest country in the world. I'm not sure how I feel about this person making some sort of message by dancing on the graves of those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

False Flag, the Right have no shame!

Abhorrent. Shame on them.

False Flag, the Right have no shame!

Right, Goebbels, he's a conservative. lol

I cant see in the video where anyone is dancing on any graves.

Well that was stupid.

I didn't see any actual dancing on graves... next to graves yes, on no...

The worst part of the video is the 4 minutes and 15 seconds of my life I will never get back.

First, thank you for your service, happy Veterans Day.

This person, IMHO, should be put before a group of veterans and their families, and asked to explain their behavior. Then defend it. Followed by listening to a few stories of those who have made the ultimate sacrifice...

That I find quite distasteful. Cemeteries are not my thing.

Aren't they private property though?

Pretty much that gal can stand in the park reciting the Declaration of Independence or whatever but can't do it in your front yard, or cemetery, correct?

I was a little disappointed frankly, I was expecting something like......

To be among so many brave men and women, the least you pink punks could do is bravely show your face....guess cowards come in all shades of puke

Well that was stupid.

I didn't see any actual dancing on graves... next to graves yes, on no...

The worst part of the video is the 4 minutes and 15 seconds of my life I will never get back.

Agree except that dancing next to graves isn’t that much better than dancing on graves. But yeah; offensive video but little impact beyond the minor shock value.

Forum List

Back