Democrat who comforted soldier's widow accuses Trump's chief of staff of using racist term against h

Racist term? WTF?

White House Chief of Staff John Kelly told reporters on Thursday that he was “stunned” when he saw Rep. Frederica Wilson discussing the call between Mr Trump and Myeshia Johnson. Ms Wilson says she was in the car when the call took place, and that Mr Trump told Ms Johnson that her husband “knew what he was getting into”.

During the press conference he described a scenario in 2015 when he attended the dedication of a new FBI field office in Miami to two fallen agents. He described “a congresswoman” at the dedication as an “empty barrel”.

Democrat who comforted soldier's widow accuses Trump's chief of staff of using racist term against her
What a surprise! General Kelly is now accused of being a racist!

Poor dumb white conservatives. He used what has been a racially derogatory term towards blacks. He has not called anyone else an empty barrel now has he? We all do not accept the white amnesia.
So basically you can't say anything negative about blacks when they are lying, making shit up, or being obnoxious morons, for fear of being called "racist".

Well no and fuck you, empty barrel is not a racist term, but it is a PERFECT description of that bitch.

Empty Barrels Make The Most Noise

Growing up, my dad always told my sisters and I that empty barrels make the most noise. The lesson was that if you don't know what you're talking about, it's better to remain silent because you will learn that more often than not, the people who make the most noise and have the loudest opinions really don't know what they are talking about; they have so much to say, but they have no knowledge or research to back up what they are talking about. That was a lesson I always carried with me and lately, I have really begun to understand what my dad was talking about.

Empty barrels make the most noise. They have the loudest opinions and they have no problem sharing their opinions with everyone they come into contact with. Do not allow yourself to be influenced by empty barrels. Don't just scroll through Facebook and Twitter to see what is going on in the world (a habit that I am too guilty of). Take the time to read legitimate news outlets. Take the time to watch the evening news, subscribe to a newspaper. See what is happening locally in your towns and communities. Figure out what you stand for. Determine why you support a specific cause. Take the time to educate yourself and form opinions based on logic, not emotion.

Racist term? WTF?

White House Chief of Staff John Kelly told reporters on Thursday that he was “stunned” when he saw Rep. Frederica Wilson discussing the call between Mr Trump and Myeshia Johnson. Ms Wilson says she was in the car when the call took place, and that Mr Trump told Ms Johnson that her husband “knew what he was getting into”.

During the press conference he described a scenario in 2015 when he attended the dedication of a new FBI field office in Miami to two fallen agents. He described “a congresswoman” at the dedication as an “empty barrel”.

Democrat who comforted soldier's widow accuses Trump's chief of staff of using racist term against her
What a surprise! General Kelly is now accused of being a racist!

The idiots don't realize they've diluted the term down to the point that hardly anyone raises an eyebrow now when the acusation is made. It's not a surprise that howdy doody made the claim, it's what black people do anytime they want to silence their opposition.

I listened to Kelly say his piece and thought that this woman needs to take a look at herself.

And now this shows that he was lying. #TeamTrump

What a piece of shit he is.

I listened to Kelly say his piece and thought that this woman needs to take a look at herself.

And now this shows that he was lying. #TeamTrump

What a piece of shit he is.

An even bigger piece of shit, is someone who cries racism, when there is none. This woman is also a piece of shit, as well as many USMB members who also scream racism anytime they hear something they don't like.

That's not what she's saying, she's claiming the term " empty barrel" is a racist term.
thank you for not denying that Kelly lied about her.

So let's see what she said that made her an empty barrel. This is the lie Kelly told:
"A congresswoman stood up, and in a long tradition of empty barrels making the most noise, stood up there in all of that and talked about how she was instrumental in getting the funding for that building, and how she took care of her constituents because she got the money, and she just called up President Obama, and on that phone call, he gave the money — the $20 million — to build the building, and she sat down, and we were stunned.”

She NEVER said anything about funding the building, but she was very instrumental in NAMING the building to HONOR the 2 fallen agents, which was lauded by Comey at the dedication ceremony saying, “Rep. Wilson truly did the impossible, and we are eternally grateful”!!! That to Trumpist lying scum Kelly is a traditional empty barrel.
Then at the ceremony, rather than sit down Wilson recognized the sacrifice of the agents who were killed and talked about the danger FBI personnel face every day. She then asked all law enforcement personnel and first responders to stand up “so we can applaud you for what you do" and saying “We are proud of you, we are proud of your courage.” But to Kelly that is the noise of an empty barrel.

And that is what lying scum Kelly is really attacking her for.

You're still not answering the question as to why howdy doody believes "empty barrel" is a racist term.
Would lying scum Kelly have used that insulting term to describe a white Congresswoman who honored FBI agents at a dedication?
That IS low...but I don't see it as racist.
Racists see Blacks as empty vessels.
Racists liked calling Obama an empty suit, now the Racist Right is calling this black congresswoman an empty barrel.

obama-empty-suit.jpg

The term empty suit has been around a long time. So is this the strategy? elect black people to office and you can never criticize them the same way you would criticize someone else? because whatever term you use its going to be called racist? then the next election comes around you can say how racist republicans are because their always using racist terms. Its a pathetic political strategy.
Empty barrel has nothing to do with race, whatsoever. The woman just doesn't want to be criticized. criticizing a person of color is racist thats pretty obvious here, which is why she went to look it up in the dictionary to try and prove it.

Agan durng the Boston white riots against school segregation whites used the term empty barrel as a racially derogatory term. I didn't need Lawrence O' Donnell to tell me this since I saw what was happening during the riots. It's just one of many terms whites have used in a racially derogatory manner on us that you want to pretend you never did.

Please show us your source and link to the video.

i-TBZQ3P9-S.jpg

That's not what she's saying, she's claiming the term " empty barrel" is a racist term.
thank you for not denying that Kelly lied about her.

So let's see what she said that made her an empty barrel. This is the lie Kelly told:
"A congresswoman stood up, and in a long tradition of empty barrels making the most noise, stood up there in all of that and talked about how she was instrumental in getting the funding for that building, and how she took care of her constituents because she got the money, and she just called up President Obama, and on that phone call, he gave the money — the $20 million — to build the building, and she sat down, and we were stunned.”

She NEVER said anything about funding the building, but she was very instrumental in NAMING the building to HONOR the 2 fallen agents, which was lauded by Comey at the dedication ceremony saying, “Rep. Wilson truly did the impossible, and we are eternally grateful”!!! That to Trumpist lying scum Kelly is a traditional empty barrel.
Then at the ceremony, rather than sit down Wilson recognized the sacrifice of the agents who were killed and talked about the danger FBI personnel face every day. She then asked all law enforcement personnel and first responders to stand up “so we can applaud you for what you do" and saying “We are proud of you, we are proud of your courage.” But to Kelly that is the noise of an empty barrel.

And that is what lying scum Kelly is really attacking her for.

You're still not answering the question as to why howdy doody believes "empty barrel" is a racist term.
Would lying scum Kelly have used that insulting term to describe a white Congresswoman who honored FBI agents at a dedication?
That IS low...but I don't see it as racist.
Racists see Blacks as empty vessels.
Racists liked calling Obama an empty suit, now the Racist Right is calling this black congresswoman an empty barrel.

obama-empty-suit.jpg
Only because any criticism of black people at all is racist. They are above criticism or judgment. Of course obama was an empty suit. An empty brainless suit.

Empty Barrell isn't a racist term...lol. But being that she called someone racist for using it...sure seems like a proper description of her.

And as has been pointed out, no president calls or even writes letters to ALL of the families of the fallen.
Some get a call, some don't.
Trump called some, and came off just fine. Didn't go over well with this widow, but he made the call.
This entire saga has been turned into a major story and catastrophe, when it never should have been. Thanks to Howdy Doody who ran to the media, a private call that should have stayed in that car, has been made public and turned into something it wasn't.
Trump then stupidly called the woman along with Howdy Doody out, and we now have what we do.

Why do you think getting a name put on an FBI building, by naming it for FBI agents killed in the line of duty, is such a major legislative accomplishment? She did her job and all it took was a couple of phone calls or conversations. She didn't fend off a terrorist attack single-handedly with an MRE spoon!

Admiral Stormfront, you really need to listen to what was said.

I don't appreciate the reference. Fix it!

There are a lot of things you have said to me and about me. Are you prepared to fix all those things?

Did I call you anything comparable? On most forums that is an instant lifetime ban.

Edit it, or admit being a hateful race-baiting hypocrite.

I am not going to admit to a damn thing I am not. There are far too many things you have said about blacks at go way beyond the mother fucking pale for you to dare call someone else hateful or a race baiter,.

Since you haven't been able to prove the term is racist, you need to admit you are wrong.

Admiral Stormfront, you really need to listen to what was said.

There are a lot of things you have said to me and about me. Are you prepared to fix all those things?

Did I call you anything comparable? On most forums that is an instant lifetime ban.

I am not going to admit to a damn thing I am not. There are far too many things you have said about blacks at go way beyond the mother fucking pale for you to dare call someone else hateful or a race baiter,.

Since you haven't been able to prove the term is racist, you need to admit you are wrong.

I have stated why the term has been said to be racist. It was done exactly as I said. So I dom't need to admit to anything.

I have stated why the term has been said to be racist. It was done exactly as I said. So I dom't need to admit to anything.

It's not a racist term. You have failed to produce evidence of it's racist nature.
You saying it's racist doesn't have any merit. You must produce evidence that this term has only been applied to belittle black people.

By not admitting to being wrong, you heavily damage your credibility here.

By the way, I further should inform you, that you guys really hurt the credibility of REAL racist claims when you make claims of racism when there is none.

Ever read the boy who cried wolf story?

By the way, I further should inform you, that you guys really hurt the credibility of REAL racist claims when you make claims of racism when there is none.

Ever read the boy who cried wolf story?

I understand how taken back you are if one of your secret code words for blacks has been publicized.

You have failed to produce any evidence to show that this is a racist term. It's unfortunate you are not honorable enough to admit that you are wrong.

According to Quora, “empty barrel” was referenced by Shakespeare when the Bard used a similar term upon writing that “an empty vessel makes the loudest sound.” However, the old term could have originated with Plato when noting that loud empty vessels have the least wit but are the greatest babblers. However, others point to the Romans as the originators of a term related to an “empty barrel” when they noted that “empty pots make the most noise.”

Whoever came up with the “empty barrel” terminology, it is meant to be an insult, meaning the person is loud without much content. However, there were no readily findable definitions that deemed “empty barrel” as a racist term. Wilson denied being in Congress when funding for the building at the center of the “empty barrel” comment was appropriated. It wasn’t the first time that Kelly had used the “empty barrel” term, according to Fox News. Kelly got the “empty barrels” term from his mother.

‘Empty Barrel’ A Racist Term According To Dictionary Definition’s Meaning, Says Frederica Wilson

Trump is a Bull shit artist and his Supporters are avid consumers of Bull shit....Trump supporters love excrement

the White House knew the President was lying from beginning about his claims about calling bereaved families. They then scrambled to get names and contact information from the Pentagon to retroactively make the President’s claims ‘true’ as soon as possible.

Trump is a Bull shit artist and his Supporters are avid consumers of Bull shit....Trump supporters love excrement

the White House knew the President was lying from beginning about his claims about calling bereaved families. They then scrambled to get names and contact information from the Pentagon to retroactively make the President’s claims ‘true’ as soon as possible.

And yet he called this widow back in April, so it would appear your claim is incorrect.

Widow of soldier killed in Afghanistan releases audio of Trump saying her husband’s ‘an unbelievable hero’

"The widow of a fallen soldier killed in Afghanistan released a recording of her phone conversation with President Trump — and said his kind words helped give her family strength.

Natasha De Alencar received the call in April when her husband, Staff Sgt. Mark De Alencar, became the first U.S. combat death in Afghanistan in 2017.

She turned on the speaker phone, waiting on hold for 15 minutes with her children nearby, when Trump’s voice came through the line."

Widow of first soldier slain under Trump releases phone call

Forum List

Back