Democrat who comforted soldier's widow accuses Trump's chief of staff of using racist term against h

thank you for not denying that Kelly lied about her.

So let's see what she said that made her an empty barrel. This is the lie Kelly told:
"A congresswoman stood up, and in a long tradition of empty barrels making the most noise, stood up there in all of that and talked about how she was instrumental in getting the funding for that building, and how she took care of her constituents because she got the money, and she just called up President Obama, and on that phone call, he gave the money — the $20 million — to build the building, and she sat down, and we were stunned.”

She NEVER said anything about funding the building, but she was very instrumental in NAMING the building to HONOR the 2 fallen agents, which was lauded by Comey at the dedication ceremony saying, “Rep. Wilson truly did the impossible, and we are eternally grateful”!!! That to Trumpist lying scum Kelly is a traditional empty barrel.
Then at the ceremony, rather than sit down Wilson recognized the sacrifice of the agents who were killed and talked about the danger FBI personnel face every day. She then asked all law enforcement personnel and first responders to stand up “so we can applaud you for what you do" and saying “We are proud of you, we are proud of your courage.” But to Kelly that is the noise of an empty barrel.

And that is what lying scum Kelly is really attacking her for.

You're still not answering the question as to why howdy doody believes "empty barrel" is a racist term.
Would lying scum Kelly have used that insulting term to describe a white Congresswoman who honored FBI agents at a dedication?

I don't know, but the question is, is the term itself "empty barrel" a racist term ?
See I don't believe it has anything whatsoever to do with race, I think this is just another case of a hysterical black person throwing down the "racist" card once again.

Kelly is from Boston and the term empty barrel was used by whites in Boston in opposing the racial segregation in their schools. The black kids were called empty barrels by the whites.

Oh jesus fucking christ!
Been listening to Larry O'Donnell? Lol!

Actually I'm still listening to Sean Hannity tell us how Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC, LOL!

I don't know, but the question is, is the term itself "empty barrel" a racist term ?
See I don't believe it has anything whatsoever to do with race, I think this is just another case of a hysterical black person throwing down the "racist" card once again.

Kelly is from Boston and the term empty barrel was used by whites in Boston in opposing the racial segregation in their schools. The black kids were called empty barrels by the whites.

I am sure you have a reference for that. Perhaps it has nothing to do with race but the fact that they are noisy.

I have no need to lie about the use of this term.

Oh, yes you do, because there is no record of this term being racist in any dictionary!

She is lying and you are swearing to it, just like the family did regarding the phone call.

The only one lying here is Trump. The term was used as a racially derogatory term in Boston during the white protests against school desegregation. What you don't want to believe is not my problem. You see admiral stormfront, the problem with everything you say is that while you keep calling people lars, they are repeating the same statements and words. You say Trump didn't say it but for some reason we can't seem find any record of his exact words to prove that.

You're full of shit.

John Kelly called Frederica Wilson an 'empty barrel.' Is that racist?

A search through the Internet shows that the origin of the line is somewhat fuzzy -- although it is commonly credited to Plato in this form: "An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers." (One interesting thing: There is no citation of what work Plato wrote those words in.)

Snip

No one in the ADS mentioned any racial ties to the word. And there's nothing available to the amateur Internet sleuth that would suggest there is any sort of racial connotation tied to the phrase either. An email to Wilson's office seeking an answer to why Wilson believed the term to be racist.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...4QqOcBCCYwAA&usg=AOvVaw2Y6BIancY9QeU4J5Mrpkpi

Would lying scum Kelly have used that insulting term to describe a white Congresswoman who honored FBI agents at a dedication?

Honoring the FBI agents was not the subject of that comment. Can you libs ever learn to read?
Honoring FBI agents is what Congresswoman Wilson actually did at the dedication ceremony. Lying scum Trumpist Kelly LIED about what she said, and he knew he was lying when he said it.

How do we know? The video is incomplete.

Even if he said something incorrect about the funding, she was still bloviating about using her influence to get a building named.
First of all, she was complimented by Comey for getting the naming rushed through BEFORE she spoke, and then she named others who helped in the process rather than take all the credit herself, which you call "bloviating."
Lying scum POS Kelly said she stood up, bragged, and then sat down which the video shows is a lie of Trumpian proportions! After Wilson acknowledged all who helped her speed the naming through Congress, she asked all the first responders to stand up so she and everyone in attendance could honor them, what a horrible and selfish woman according to lying scum POS Kelly and the America-hating Trumpist Right.

Why do you think getting a name put on an FBI building, by naming it for FBI agents killed in the line of duty, is such a major legislative accomplishment? She did her job and all it took was a couple of phone calls or conversations. She didn't fend off a terrorist attack single-handedly with an MRE spoon!

Admiral Stormfront, you really need to listen to what was said.

Honoring the FBI agents was not the subject of that comment. Can you libs ever learn to read?
Honoring FBI agents is what Congresswoman Wilson actually did at the dedication ceremony. Lying scum Trumpist Kelly LIED about what she said, and he knew he was lying when he said it.

Even if he said something incorrect about the funding, she was still bloviating about using her influence to get a building named.
First of all, she was complimented by Comey for getting the naming rushed through BEFORE she spoke, and then she named others who helped in the process rather than take all the credit herself, which you call "bloviating."
Lying scum POS Kelly said she stood up, bragged, and then sat down which the video shows is a lie of Trumpian proportions! After Wilson acknowledged all who helped her speed the naming through Congress, she asked all the first responders to stand up so she and everyone in attendance could honor them, what a horrible and selfish woman according to lying scum POS Kelly and the America-hating Trumpist Right.

Why do you think getting a name put on an FBI building, by naming it for FBI agents killed in the line of duty, is such a major legislative accomplishment? She did her job and all it took was a couple of phone calls or conversations. She didn't fend off a terrorist attack single-handedly with an MRE spoon!

I don't appreciate the reference. Fix it!

Well you know what , if she had got the funding for the building, she should of patted herself on the back. I mean it was for the FBI.

Kelly is the loser here.

That wasn't his point however. He was upset that she was talking about the funding during a memorial service.

Problem is, it appears that she didn't make any such claims of her being the one who obtained the funds.

I am sure you have a reference for that. Perhaps it has nothing to do with race but the fact that they are noisy.

Oh, yes you do, because there is no record of this term being racist in any dictionary!

She is lying and you are swearing to it, just like the family did regarding the phone call.

The only one lying here is Trump. The term was used as a racially derogatory term in Boston during the white protests against school desegregation. What you don't want to believe is not my problem. You see admiral stormfront, the problem with everything you say is that while you keep calling people lars, they are repeating the same statements and words. You say Trump didn't say it but for some reason we can't seem find any record of his exact words to prove that.

You're full of shit.

A search through the Internet shows that the origin of the line is somewhat fuzzy -- although it is commonly credited to Plato in this form: "An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers." (One interesting thing: There is no citation of what work Plato wrote those words in.)

Snip

No one in the ADS mentioned any racial ties to the word. And there's nothing available to the amateur Internet sleuth that would suggest there is any sort of racial connotation tied to the phrase either. An email to Wilson's office seeking an answer to why Wilson believed the term to be racist.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...4QqOcBCCYwAA&usg=AOvVaw2Y6BIancY9QeU4J5Mrpkpi

Agan durng the Boston white riots against school segregation whites used the term empty barrel as a racially derogatory term. I didn't need Lawrence O' Donnell to tell me this since I saw what was happening during the riots. It's just one of many terms whites have used in a racially derogatory manner on us that you want to pretend you never did.

You're full of shit.

Snip

I'm not full of anything.

Democrat who comforted soldier's widow accuses Trump's chief of staff of using racist term against her

i-MnhGmjc-Th.jpg

There are a lot of things you have said to me and about me. Are you prepared to fix all those things?

You're full of shit.

Snip

Agan durng the Boston white riots against school segregation whites used the term empty barrel as a racially derogatory term. I didn't need Lawrence O' Donnell to tell me this since I saw what was happening during the riots. It's just one of many terms whites have used in a racially derogatory manner on us that you want to pretend you never did.

There are numerous sources quoted in this thread that says you are full of shit. Race baiting is such an ugly thing. Have you no shame?

There are a lot of things you have said to me and about me. Are you prepared to fix all those things?

Did I call you anything comparable? On most forums that is an instant lifetime ban.

Edit it, or admit being a hateful race-baiting hypocrite.

You're full of shit.

Snip

Yes you are, you are full of shit about your claim.

Did I call you anything comparable? On most forums that is an instant lifetime ban.

Edit it, or admit being a hateful race-baiting hypocrite.

I am not going to admit to a damn thing I am not. There are far too many things you have said about blacks at go way beyond the mother fucking pale for you to dare call someone else hateful or a race baiter,.

You're full of shit.

Snip

No I'm definitely correct.

Racist term? WTF?

White House Chief of Staff John Kelly told reporters on Thursday that he was “stunned” when he saw Rep. Frederica Wilson discussing the call between Mr Trump and Myeshia Johnson. Ms Wilson says she was in the car when the call took place, and that Mr Trump told Ms Johnson that her husband “knew what he was getting into”.

During the press conference he described a scenario in 2015 when he attended the dedication of a new FBI field office in Miami to two fallen agents. He described “a congresswoman” at the dedication as an “empty barrel”.

Democrat who comforted soldier's widow accuses Trump's chief of staff of using racist term against her
What a surprise! General Kelly is now accused of being a racist!

That's not what she's saying, she's claiming the term " empty barrel" is a racist term.

So let's see what she said that made her an empty barrel. This is the lie Kelly told:
"A congresswoman stood up, and in a long tradition of empty barrels making the most noise, stood up there in all of that and talked about how she was instrumental in getting the funding for that building, and how she took care of her constituents because she got the money, and she just called up President Obama, and on that phone call, he gave the money — the $20 million — to build the building, and she sat down, and we were stunned.”

She NEVER said anything about funding the building, but she was very instrumental in NAMING the building to HONOR the 2 fallen agents, which was lauded by Comey at the dedication ceremony saying, “Rep. Wilson truly did the impossible, and we are eternally grateful”!!! That to Trumpist lying scum Kelly is a traditional empty barrel.
Then at the ceremony, rather than sit down Wilson recognized the sacrifice of the agents who were killed and talked about the danger FBI personnel face every day. She then asked all law enforcement personnel and first responders to stand up “so we can applaud you for what you do" and saying “We are proud of you, we are proud of your courage.” But to Kelly that is the noise of an empty barrel.

You're still not answering the question as to why howdy doody believes "empty barrel" is a racist term.
That IS low...but I don't see it as racist.
Racists see Blacks as empty vessels.
Racists liked calling Obama an empty suit, now the Racist Right is calling this black congresswoman an empty barrel.

obama-empty-suit.jpg
Leftie nutjobs like labeling terms that people generally apply to everybody as "racist". Since when did "empty suit" become a racist term? Ya gotta laugh at their stupidity and shallowness. The sad part is they've abused bastardized terms like racist so much that it has now become indistinguishable to make out those who are it actually does apply.

Racist term? WTF?

White House Chief of Staff John Kelly told reporters on Thursday that he was “stunned” when he saw Rep. Frederica Wilson discussing the call between Mr Trump and Myeshia Johnson. Ms Wilson says she was in the car when the call took place, and that Mr Trump told Ms Johnson that her husband “knew what he was getting into”.

During the press conference he described a scenario in 2015 when he attended the dedication of a new FBI field office in Miami to two fallen agents. He described “a congresswoman” at the dedication as an “empty barrel”.

What a surprise! General Kelly is now accused of being a racist!

Poor dumb white conservatives. He used what has been a racially derogatory term towards blacks. He has not called anyone else an empty barrel now has he? We all do not accept the white amnesia.

Racists liked calling Obama an empty suit, now the Racist Right is calling this black congresswoman an empty barrel.

obama-empty-suit.jpg
Leftie nutjobs like labeling terms that people generally apply to everybody as "racist". Since when did "empty suit" become a racist term? Ya gotta laugh at their stupidity and shallowness. The sad part is they've abused bastardized terms like racist so much that it has now become indistinguishable to make out those who are it actually does apply.

He did not call her an empty suit.

obama-empty-suit.jpg

He did not call her an empty suit.
Take your meds and keep up will ya? The poster was referring to Obama being called an "empty suit" as a racist term.

You're full of shit.

Snip

No I'm definitely correct.

Prove it then.

Forum List

Back