Democrat who comforted soldier's widow accuses Trump's chief of staff of using racist term against h

But it is because of who used it.,

Sorry, that doesn't work.

The term is not racist, and people like you trying to make such a claim, urinates all over true racist events.

So, if where you grew up, you referred to black people as say "burn outs" and you called a black person that name, I have news, that would be racist.

QUIT DEFENDING THE RACIST FUCKS.

My God people. Racism is disgusting, ignorant & has no place in America. Man up & quit supporting it 24/7.

There's no proof that the term was used to describe black people. The above poster wants us all to believe it was used in a neighborhood in Boston. Well there's no proof of that, and even if it was used in some minor instance, the accepted meaning worldwide gas NOTHING to do with a particular race.

It's fine, the above pister has made a mistake, she simply needs to admit it, then we will move on.

This was a term used in Boston during the bussing riots by whites in a racially derogatory manner towards blacks. You guys argue that the N word isn't racist so I am not gong to argue here. I am simply going to repeat the facts. So while you want to argue about this, the reality is Kelly told a fucking lie.

First of all, who is saying the "N" word is NOT racist? I don't know ANYONE who believes that. You say "you guys" argue it's not.
Show us examples of that here.

Second, your claim that "empty barrel" was used during some riots aimed exclusively at black people, is just an empty claim. Show us the proof, or shut the fuck up.

Lastly, unless your credibility is completely unimportant, you need to admit your mistake and then we'll move on.

I said what I did because it's true. My credibility is fine. I don't give a damn what you think.

The term is not racist, and people like you trying to make such a claim, urinates all over true racist events.

So, if where you grew up, you referred to black people as say "burn outs" and you called a black person that name, I have news, that would be racist.

QUIT DEFENDING THE RACIST FUCKS.

My God people. Racism is disgusting, ignorant & has no place in America. Man up & quit supporting it 24/7.

There's no proof that the term was used to describe black people. The above poster wants us all to believe it was used in a neighborhood in Boston. Well there's no proof of that, and even if it was used in some minor instance, the accepted meaning worldwide gas NOTHING to do with a particular race.

It's fine, the above pister has made a mistake, she simply needs to admit it, then we will move on.

This was a term used in Boston during the bussing riots by whites in a racially derogatory manner towards blacks. You guys argue that the N word isn't racist so I am not gong to argue here. I am simply going to repeat the facts. So while you want to argue about this, the reality is Kelly told a fucking lie.

Ready this morning to admit you're wrong, or are you simply going to continue to deny facts?

This was a term used in Boston during the bussing riots by whites in a racially derogatory manner towards blacks.

I am not going to admit to a damn thing I am not. There are far too many things you have said about blacks at go way beyond the mother fucking pale for you to dare call someone else hateful or a race baiter,.

Since you haven't been able to prove the term is racist, you need to admit you are wrong.

I have stated why the term has been said to be racist. It was done exactly as I said. So I dom't need to admit to anything.

It's not a racist term. You have failed to produce evidence of it's racist nature.
You saying it's racist doesn't have any merit. You must produce evidence that this term has only been applied to belittle black people.

By not admitting to being wrong, you heavily damage your credibility here.

That works because it's true. And please describe to me what a true racist event is from your perspective of being white and not ever facing it..

What an ugly story. We have no proof of anything.
We have proof that Kelly lied on a congresswoman.
Great. I'll make my point more specific: We don't know what was actually said between Trump and the mother.
Yes we do.
Oh good.

Please provide a link to the tape.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Trump said what is alleged, but I don't jump to simplistic, partisan-based conclusions.

Thanks.

Great. I'll make my point more specific:

We don't know what was actually said between Trump and the mother.
There were witnesses.

Is everyone lying but Trump?
Who are the witnesses?

And is it at all possible that they may have political motivations to say what they're saying?

Great. I'll make my point more specific: We don't know what was actually said between Trump and the mother.
Yes we do.
Oh good.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Trump said what is alleged, but I don't jump to simplistic, partisan-based conclusions.

Thanks.

So, you admit Trump probably fucked up the call. The problem is not his call but calling everyone a liar when this call was discussed. First the Congresswoman & then the widow.

What the fuck is wrong with your orange buddy?

Yes we do.
Oh good.

Thanks.

I am not jumping to anything. Look, we don't have to provide a fucking link to every word we say just because you want to believe Donald Trump. There is no reason why these people would lie on Trump. Trump said what he did.

Good Morning America 10/23/17: Widow Myeshia Johnson angry at Trump: Trump forgot his name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNP0Q39km00

There were witnesses.

Who are the witnesses?

And is it at all possible that they may have political motivations to say what they're saying?
The widow backs up the Congresswoman.

What is your basis for believing Trump - his record on truth telling?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yes we do.
Oh good.

Thanks.

So, you admit Trump probably fucked up the call. The problem is not his call but calling everyone a liar when this call was discussed. First the Congresswoman & then the widow.

What the fuck is wrong with your orange buddy?
Since I voted for Hillary, I can assure you that he's not my buddy.

And as I've already said, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if he said what he said.

I'm just being honest. Try it sometime. Your head will not explode, I promise.

One of the many symptoms of hardcore partisan ideology is a willingness to believe anything bad about the other "side", even when there is no proof.
I consider a witness proof. Even Kelly never denied what Trump said. I heard Trump call those people liars.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

There were witnesses.

Who are the witnesses?

No. Not every time Trump messes up and is called on it is being done because everybody has it out for him.

One of the many symptoms of hardcore partisan ideology is an obedient willingness to believe anything bad about the other "side", even when there is no proof.

I don't like Donald Trump. I have seen what Donald Trump has done for at least the last 35 years. Donald Trump is a crook and a liar. I base these things on truth of what he has done to people, a football league, and small contractors who worked form him. He paid a 25 million dollar settlement just before he got inaugurated for defrauding American citizens out of money. Since he has become president he has been caught in over 1,000 lies and instead of admitting mistakes he doubles down on his lies. He supported racists and still does. He attacks anyone who criticizes him in personal ways that if he was on the street he's get his ass kicked for. And yet we have this fool trying to define someone as a partisan because they've seen all this and knows that in this case Trump disrespected a dead soldiers sacrifice..

Who are the witnesses?

Myeshia Johnson, Master Sergeant Neil, Johnson's aunt and uncle, and Congresswoman Wilson.

Is it possible DoTard Trump and COS Kelly had political motivations to slander the family and the Congresswoman? It is undeniable that they both did slander them!

Forum List

Back