Democrat who comforted soldier's widow accuses Trump's chief of staff of using racist term against h

That's not what she's saying, she's claiming the term " empty barrel" is a racist term.
thank you for not denying that Kelly lied about her.

So let's see what she said that made her an empty barrel. This is the lie Kelly told:
"A congresswoman stood up, and in a long tradition of empty barrels making the most noise, stood up there in all of that and talked about how she was instrumental in getting the funding for that building, and how she took care of her constituents because she got the money, and she just called up President Obama, and on that phone call, he gave the money — the $20 million — to build the building, and she sat down, and we were stunned.”

She NEVER said anything about funding the building, but she was very instrumental in NAMING the building to HONOR the 2 fallen agents, which was lauded by Comey at the dedication ceremony saying, “Rep. Wilson truly did the impossible, and we are eternally grateful”!!! That to Trumpist lying scum Kelly is a traditional empty barrel.
Then at the ceremony, rather than sit down Wilson recognized the sacrifice of the agents who were killed and talked about the danger FBI personnel face every day. She then asked all law enforcement personnel and first responders to stand up “so we can applaud you for what you do" and saying “We are proud of you, we are proud of your courage.” But to Kelly that is the noise of an empty barrel.

And that is what lying scum Kelly is really attacking her for.

You're still not answering the question as to why howdy doody believes "empty barrel" is a racist term.
Would lying scum Kelly have used that insulting term to describe a white Congresswoman who honored FBI agents at a dedication?
That IS low...but I don't see it as racist.
Racists see Blacks as empty vessels.
Racists liked calling Obama an empty suit, now the Racist Right is calling this black congresswoman an empty barrel.

obama-empty-suit.jpg

Idiot alert. EVERYTHING is "racist" to you dumbasses.

Racist term? WTF?

White House Chief of Staff John Kelly told reporters on Thursday that he was “stunned” when he saw Rep. Frederica Wilson discussing the call between Mr Trump and Myeshia Johnson. Ms Wilson says she was in the car when the call took place, and that Mr Trump told Ms Johnson that her husband “knew what he was getting into”.

During the press conference he described a scenario in 2015 when he attended the dedication of a new FBI field office in Miami to two fallen agents. He described “a congresswoman” at the dedication as an “empty barrel”.

Democrat who comforted soldier's widow accuses Trump's chief of staff of using racist term against her
Furethermore, Trump sends out a military guy to lie for him. maybe your orange buddy should grow a pair.

Kelly went out because he was one of the others that was in the room when the conversation happened.

Kelly is retired. He is no longer a General in the Marine Corps, or as Obama would say Marine Corpse.

I think Obama had full and complete command of the English language,
SUUUUUUER HE DID ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!

I don't appreciate the reference. Fix it!

There are a lot of things you have said to me and about me. Are you prepared to fix all those things?

Did I call you anything comparable? On most forums that is an instant lifetime ban.

Edit it, or admit being a hateful race-baiting hypocrite.

I am not going to admit to a damn thing I am not. There are far too many things you have said about blacks at go way beyond the mother fucking pale for you to dare call someone else hateful or a race baiter,.

Since you haven't been able to prove the term is racist, you need to admit you are wrong.

I have stated why the term has been said to be racist. It was done exactly as I said. So I dom't need to admit to anything.
You still haven't figured out how to use Spellcheck yet.
Why am I not surprised?

Did I call you anything comparable? On most forums that is an instant lifetime ban.

I am not going to admit to a damn thing I am not. There are far too many things you have said about blacks at go way beyond the mother fucking pale for you to dare call someone else hateful or a race baiter,.

Since you haven't been able to prove the term is racist, you need to admit you are wrong.

I have stated why the term has been said to be racist. It was done exactly as I said. So I dom't need to admit to anything.

You have failed to produce any evidence to show that this is a racist term. It's unfortunate you are not honorable enough to admit that you are wrong.

According to Quora, “empty barrel” was referenced by Shakespeare when the Bard used a similar term upon writing that “an empty vessel makes the loudest sound.” However, the old term could have originated with Plato when noting that loud empty vessels have the least wit but are the greatest babblers. However, others point to the Romans as the originators of a term related to an “empty barrel” when they noted that “empty pots make the most noise.”

Whoever came up with the “empty barrel” terminology, it is meant to be an insult, meaning the person is loud without much content. However, there were no readily findable definitions that deemed “empty barrel” as a racist term. Wilson denied being in Congress when funding for the building at the center of the “empty barrel” comment was appropriated. It wasn’t the first time that Kelly had used the “empty barrel” term, according to Fox News. Kelly got the “empty barrels” term from his mother.

‘Empty Barrel’ A Racist Term According To Dictionary Definition’s Meaning, Says Frederica Wilson

Like what you say changes the fact of how whites in Boston used that term during the school bussiing riots.
"bussiling" riots?
How old are you mentally? Ten?

There are a lot of things you have said to me and about me. Are you prepared to fix all those things?

You still haven't figured out how to use Spellcheck yet.
Why am I not surprised?

Spell check is 2 words you dumb son of a bitch.

You have failed to produce any evidence to show that this is a racist term. It's unfortunate you are not honorable enough to admit that you are wrong.

According to Quora, “empty barrel” was referenced by Shakespeare when the Bard used a similar term upon writing that “an empty vessel makes the loudest sound.” However, the old term could have originated with Plato when noting that loud empty vessels have the least wit but are the greatest babblers. However, others point to the Romans as the originators of a term related to an “empty barrel” when they noted that “empty pots make the most noise.”

Whoever came up with the “empty barrel” terminology, it is meant to be an insult, meaning the person is loud without much content. However, there were no readily findable definitions that deemed “empty barrel” as a racist term. Wilson denied being in Congress when funding for the building at the center of the “empty barrel” comment was appropriated. It wasn’t the first time that Kelly had used the “empty barrel” term, according to Fox News. Kelly got the “empty barrels” term from his mother.

‘Empty Barrel’ A Racist Term According To Dictionary Definition’s Meaning, Says Frederica Wilson

Like what you say changes the fact of how whites in Boston used that term during the school bussiing riots.
"bussiling" riots?
How old are you mentally? Ten?

I got a secretary now? So what? I made some typos.

I'm sure Wilson believes 'picnic' is a Racist term as well. :cuckoo:
What would the negro bitch have done if the wife had been a REP. Trump supporter?
She sure as shit wouldn't have been in the car with the widow.

She knew the family for years. She knew the girl since she was a child. The officer who died was in her youth program since he was a kid. Yes, she would have been in the car if they had chose to INVITE HER like they chose to INVITE HER in this instance

I'm sure Wilson believes 'picnic' is a Racist term as well. :cuckoo:
What would the negro bitch have done if the wife had been a REP. Trump supporter?
She sure as shit wouldn't have been in the car with the widow.

She knew the family for years. She knew the girl since she was a child. The officer who died was in her youth program since he was a kid. Yes, she would have been in the car if they had chose to INVITE HER like they chose to INVITE HER in this instance
Just wondering. Did she also know the dead marine's father? HAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA!
The 'father' didn't even know or give a shit if he was the 'father'. Just like in over 70% of negro babies born today.
Oh. That's right. There NEVER was a father in the house!

Who are the witnesses?

And is it at all possible that they may have political motivations to say what they're saying?
Myeshia Johnson, Master Sergeant Neil, Johnson's aunt and uncle, and Congresswoman Wilson.

Is it possible DoTard Trump and COS Kelly had political motivations to slander the family and the Congresswoman? It is undeniable that they both did slander them!

Please! Where was Johnson's mother?

Slander? Until the Congresscritter starting using this for political gain, no one was slandering anyone. I am sure that Trump and Kelly cooked up this whole thing for their political gain.

Ask yourself, who had the most to gain and the least to lose by this fiasco?

The Congresscritter is the obvious answer.

It's not a racist term. You have failed to produce evidence of it's racist nature.
You saying it's racist doesn't have any merit. You must produce evidence that this term has only been applied to belittle black people.

By not admitting to being wrong, you heavily damage your credibility here.

But it is because of who used it.,

Sorry, that doesn't work.

The term is not racist, and people like you trying to make such a claim, urinates all over true racist events.

So, if where you grew up, you referred to black people as say "burn outs" and you called a black person that name, I have news, that would be racist.

QUIT DEFENDING THE RACIST FUCKS.

My God people. Racism is disgusting, ignorant & has no place in America. Man up & quit supporting it 24/7.

There's no proof that the term was used to describe black people. The above poster wants us all to believe it was used in a neighborhood in Boston. Well there's no proof of that, and even if it was used in some minor instance, the accepted meaning worldwide gas NOTHING to do with a particular race.

It's fine, the above pister has made a mistake, she simply needs to admit it, then we will move on.
Wow, there is just no end to your defense of racist fucks.
Now you claim a term can not be racist unless it is considered as such worldwide.

The person who said it was there in that "minor instance" so yes , it is relative.

Regardless how you feel about the individuals is irrelevant. What matters here is the term, and you guys lose credibility when you refuse to acknowledge the fact that it's not a term to describe anything about race.

This is not subjective, you don't get to decide in this case. All's that matters is the facts.

The term is not racist, and people like you trying to make such a claim, urinates all over true racist events.

So, if where you grew up, you referred to black people as say "burn outs" and you called a black person that name, I have news, that would be racist.

My God people. Racism is disgusting, ignorant & has no place in America. Man up & quit supporting it 24/7.

There's no proof that the term was used to describe black people. The above poster wants us all to believe it was used in a neighborhood in Boston. Well there's no proof of that, and even if it was used in some minor instance, the accepted meaning worldwide gas NOTHING to do with a particular race.

It's fine, the above pister has made a mistake, she simply needs to admit it, then we will move on.

This was a term used in Boston during the bussing riots by whites in a racially derogatory manner towards blacks. You guys argue that the N word isn't racist so I am not gong to argue here. I am simply going to repeat the facts. So while you want to argue about this, the reality is Kelly told a fucking lie.

First of all, who is saying the "N" word is NOT racist? I don't know ANYONE who believes that. You say "you guys" argue it's not.
Show us examples of that here.

Second, your claim that "empty barrel" was used during some riots aimed exclusively at black people, is just an empty claim. Show us the proof, or shut the fuck up.

Lastly, unless your credibility is completely unimportant, you need to admit your mistake and then we'll move on.

I said what I did because it's true. My credibility is fine. I don't give a damn what you think.

The problem for you is it's NOT true. You have failed completely to prove your claim.
We all can clearly see that you are wrong, however your refusal to acknowledge it makes you look weak and endangers your credibility on these boards.

This was a term used in Boston during the bussing riots by whites in a racially derogatory manner towards blacks. You guys argue that the N word isn't racist so I am not gong to argue here. I am simply going to repeat the facts. So while you want to argue about this, the reality is Kelly told a fucking lie.

Ready this morning to admit you're wrong, or are you simply going to continue to deny facts?

This was a term used in Boston during the bussing riots by whites in a racially derogatory manner towards blacks.

Then prove it !!! Your word is meangless unless you can prove uour allegations.

Ready this morning to admit you're wrong, or are you simply going to continue to deny facts?

This was a term used in Boston during the bussing riots by whites in a racially derogatory manner towards blacks.

Then prove it !!! Your word is meangless unless you can prove uour allegations.

So, you are saying that nothing that you don't know is true.

Don't you accept at least some responsibility for your ignorance?

But it is because of who used it.,

Now you claim a term can not be racist unless it is considered as such worldwide.

The person who said it was there in that "minor instance" so yes , it is relative.

Regardless how you feel about the individuals is irrelevant. What matters here is the term, and you guys lose credibility when you refuse to acknowledge the fact that it's not a term to describe anything about race.

This is not subjective, you don't get to decide in this case. All's that matters is the facts.

The fact is that it was a racist term used in the area where the general grew up.

Yes, it is subjective.

What an ugly story. We have no proof of anything.
We have proof that Kelly lied on a congresswoman.
Great. I'll make my point more specific: We don't know what was actually said between Trump and the mother.
Yes we do.
Oh good.

Please provide a link to the tape.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Trump said what is alleged, but I don't jump to simplistic, partisan-based conclusions.

Thanks.

I am not jumping to anything. Look, we don't have to provide a fucking link to every word we say just because you want to believe Donald Trump. There is no reason why these people would lie on Trump. Trump said what he did.

Good Morning America 10/23/17: Widow Myeshia Johnson angry at Trump: Trump forgot his name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNP0Q39km00
Of course there's a "reason" you negro moron!
The (cough) wife and Wilson were/are radical Trump haters before they got in the car.

The fact is that it was a racist term used in the area where the general grew up.

Yes, it is subjective.

No, there's no "fact.
Prove your claim that "empty barrel" was specifically used and directed towards black people in any "neighborhood".

Yes, it is subjective.

No, there's no "fact.
Prove your claim that "empty barrel" was specifically used and directed towards black people in any "neighborhood".

So, if you don't know something, it can't be a fact?

New Topics

Forum List

Back