DEMOCRAT UTOPIA... Do You Want This In Your Town?

San Francisco is such a shit hole that people are willing to cough up $1 million for a two bedroom bungalow on a 60 X 80 plot.

Which means.........
People living there must REALLY enjoy watching people defecate while eating.......wow. The things you leftist call "Utopia" (Not terribly surprised anyway)

You ever been to San Francisco?

This is true.
We need proof that those photos were not taken in LA or San Diego.
Get proof of where those photos were taken. Then get back to us.

No, it's not true.
There have been more than enough reports of this in the mainstream media to make it a reasonable assumption that this is likely in SanFransico.

The fallacy with this argument is that every photo attached to a story needs some kind of proof of it's authenticity. Rarely is that provided. it's up to the reader to decide in the vast majority of cases. And as stated, it is WELL known this happens frequently in SF.
It's not rocket science.

San Francisco is such a shit hole that people are willing to cough up $1 million for a two bedroom bungalow on a 60 X 80 plot.

Which means.........
People living there must REALLY enjoy watching people defecate while eating.......wow. The things you leftist call "Utopia" (Not terribly surprised anyway)

Yes I have...I said 'People LIVING THERE"
And yes, I realize it's not EVERY street in SF

Which means.........

Yes I have

How many people did you see poop while you were eating?

Did you do any site seeing? Maybe drive down Lumbard or check out Twin Peaks? Did you see Alcatraz or visit Fort Point? Perhaps you took a jog across the Golden Gate Bridge? Maybe you saw some of the communities near San Francisco like Sausalito?

You must have brown eyes as you are totally full of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you saying this did not happen?

1 event does not define a political party dumbass.

Well you also have Detroit, another liberal run city.

Aren’t both those cities in the country trump promised to make great again?

Which means.........

Yes, I have. And like every other big city, it has its good sections and its not so good sections.

But, in order to be a proper right wing asshole, one needs to take an isolated incident and make it the norm.

Did you do any site seeing? Maybe drive down Lumbard or check out Twin Peaks? Did you see Alcatraz or visit Fort Point? Perhaps you took a jog across the Golden Gate Bridge? Maybe you saw some of the communities near San Francisco like Sausalito?

Yes, I've seen ALL of the above and homelessness is in fact a problem in SanFranciso and many other California cities.
Are you denying that?

There is a similar homlessness, drug problem developing in South Florida's East Coast major cities....which are yet another Democrat run place.

Apparently you want to completely deny there is a problem in SanFranciso.
Sorry, but denying a problem does not correct it.....or mean it doesn't exist.

Last edited:

th

View attachment 264840
th

th

Yep....how many does?

Oh look! Random photos!
Makes me wonder what right wing freak took the photos.
It was you wasn’t it.

With no proof of where the pic was taken.

Yep, it's not every town that has poop maps.

Yes, I have. And like every other big city, it has its good sections and its not so good sections.
But, in order to be a proper right wing asshole, one needs to take an isolated incident and make it the norm.

And by that same argument,
In order to be a proper left wing asshole, one needs to deny that a big problem exists......and that it's left wing policies causing it.

Democrats have control of them. Trump isn't welcomed in Chicago. Another liberal shithole.

Yes, I've seen ALL of the above and homelessness is in fact a problem in SanFranciso and many other California cities.
Are you denying that?

There is a similar homlessness, drug problem developing in South Florida's East Coast major cities....which are yet another Democrat run place.

Apparently you want to completely deny there is a problem in SanFranciso.
Sorry, but denying a problem does not correct it.....or mean it doesn't exist.

Almost all major cities have a homeless problem, because there are more people there. San Francisco's homeless problem is more pronounced due to the cost of real estate and rent. Unfortunately much of San Francisco's problems have to do with not building up for fear of ruining their skyline and tourism revenue. That's not a liberal or conservative issue.

It's also not the entirety of San Francisco. It's also a very tolerant city of race, religion and sexual orientation and was a pioneer for equal rights. It has some of the most interesting and beautiful architecture you will find on the west coast. Has a large functioning China Town that yes, is a tourism spot however also carries many Chinese traditions that allow people to see a different culture up close. There is beautiful North Beach which has a strong Italian heritage, great food. Great town for walking, one of the healthiest cities in the country and fuck they have cable cars, who doesn't love cable cars?

Anyway, San Francisco is one of our great American cities, its' not perfect and who would expect it to be?

th

View attachment 264840
th

th

Yep....how many does?

Oh look! Random photos!
Makes me wonder what right wing freak took the photos.
It was you wasn’t it.

With no proof of where the pic was taken.

Yep, it's not every town that has poop maps.
I know most town they let you find the poop by stepping in it.

Democrats have control of them. Trump isn't welcomed in Chicago. Another liberal shithole.

Not much of a leader.

Which means.........

And to be a proper left wing drone, one needs to ignore anything that goes against the narrative.

It's ironic someone named Mr Clean is in favor of people being able to shit wherever they want.

Which means.........

And to be a proper left wing drone, one needs to ignore anything that goes against the narrative.

It's ironic someone named Mr Clean is in favor of people being able to shit wherever they want.

Nobody said that. Why can't the right wing idiots on this board stop making shit up? I've been banned from threads for doing less.

Which means.........

Nobody said that. Why can't the right wing idiots on this board stop making shit up?

All the lefties seem to brush it off as no big deal, so it must imply support of it.

Which means.........

Nobody said that. Why can't the right wing idiots on this board stop making shit up?

All the lefties seem to brush it off as no big deal, so it must imply support of it.

Is it a big deal to you? San Francisco like any other city has a lot going for it and of course challenges as well. This is one of theirs. The city through tourism, tech and rich people choosing to live there has been very fortunate. The down side is that it's now very expensive to live in and one mistake I think they are making is their zoning laws with building height limitations and relatively small amount of space. In a sense San Francisco's problem is they are a victim of their own success. However, it's not the entirety of what the city is. It's one of the top tourist destinations in the country.

If you haven't gone, I suggest you do, it's very much a three dimensioal place that has all sorts of good and bad.

Forum List

Back