DEMOCRAT UTOPIA... Do You Want This In Your Town?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Yep... welcome to the DEMOCRAT UTOPIA of America. They want this EVERYWHERE. They want this to be YOUR TOWN. They want to take over America and make it ALL JUST LIKE THIS. This is their idea of UTOPIA... you all LOVE this... RIGHT? Of course you do... you want to see some dumbass taking a SHIT right in front of you while you're EATING... IN PUBLIC... just wonderful... the DEMOCRAT vision for the REST OF AMERICA... RIGHT HERE... vote DEMOCRAT if this is what you want...

trash.jpg

Another SF is a hellhole that a lot of people somehow still really want to live in thread. Meanwhile OPs actual little shithole town is probably full of meth and misery.

A DEMOCRAT UTOPIA is where every democrat tapes a 1 pound plastic bag over their heads.

San Francisco is such a shit hole that people are willing to cough up $1 million for a two bedroom bungalow on a 60 X 80 plot.

You must have brown eyes as you are totally full of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you saying this did not happen?

1 event does not define a political party dumbass.

Who said it did-read this more slowly, are YOU saying this did not happen?

Read the OP. It contains more than a photo.

th

View attachment 264840
th

th

Yep....how many does?

Oh look! Random photos!
Makes me wonder what right wing freak took the photos.
It was you wasn’t it.

th

View attachment 264840
th

th

Yep....how many does?

Oh look! Random photos!
Makes me wonder what right wing freak took the photos.
It was you wasn’t it.

With no proof of where the pic was taken.

San Francisco is such a shit hole that people are willing to cough up $1 million for a two bedroom bungalow on a 60 X 80 plot.

Which means.........
People living there must REALLY enjoy watching people defecate while eating.......wow. The things you leftist call "Utopia" (Not terribly surprised anyway)

Another SF is a hellhole that a lot of people somehow still really want to live in thread. Meanwhile OPs actual little shithole town is probably full of meth and misery.
No, I doubt it is just SF
Rats at the police station, filth on L.A. streets — scenes from the collapse of a city that’s lost control
The city of Los Angeles has become a giant trash receptacle. It used to be that illegal dumpers were a little more discreet, tossing their refuse in fields and gullies and remote outposts.

Now city streets are treated like dumpsters, or even toilets — on Thursday, the 1600 block of Santee Street was cordoned off after someone dumped a fat load of poop in the street. I’m not sure when any of this became the norm, but it must have something to do with the knowledge that you can get away with it. Every time sanitation crews knock down one mess, another dumpsite springs up nearby.

You wanna take a tour with me of how things looked Wednesday and Thursday?
How bad is the problem of human waste in Denver?
Judges complain it’s unsafe, unsanitary outside King County Courthouse in Seattle
Portland has a plan for its human poop problem

Forum List

Back