DEMOCRAT UTOPIA... Do You Want This In Your Town?

You ever been to San Francisco?

Yes, I have. And like every other big city, it has its good sections and its not so good sections.

But, in order to be a proper right wing asshole, one needs to take an isolated incident and make it the norm.

And to be a proper left wing drone, one needs to ignore anything that goes against the narrative.

It's ironic someone named Mr Clean is in favor of people being able to shit wherever they want.

Nobody said that. Why can't the right wing idiots on this board stop making shit up?

All the lefties seem to brush it off as no big deal, so it must imply support of it.

Is it a big deal to you? San Francisco like any other city has a lot going for it and of course challenges as well. This is one of theirs. The city through tourism, tech and rich people choosing to live there has been very fortunate. The down side is that it's now very expensive to live in and one mistake I think they are making is their zoning laws with building height limitations and relatively small amount of space. In a sense San Francisco's problem is they are a victim of their own success. However, it's not the entirety of what the city is. It's one of the top tourist destinations in the country.

If you haven't gone, I suggest you do, it's very much a three dimensioal place that has all sorts of good and bad.

I have my own viewpoint as a resident of the other progressive utopia, NYC.

Homeless on the trains is up, street cleaning is down, and more and more middle class people are leaving. But the pols worry about plastic bags and bullshit like that instead.

Progressive policies create a 1984 situation, except in the case of NY and SF, the Outer Party is leaving, with only the Inner Party and the Proles remaining.

Yes, I have. And like every other big city, it has its good sections and its not so good sections.

But, in order to be a proper right wing asshole, one needs to take an isolated incident and make it the norm.

And to be a proper left wing drone, one needs to ignore anything that goes against the narrative.

It's ironic someone named Mr Clean is in favor of people being able to shit wherever they want.

Nobody said that. Why can't the right wing idiots on this board stop making shit up?

All the lefties seem to brush it off as no big deal, so it must imply support of it.

Is it a big deal to you? San Francisco like any other city has a lot going for it and of course challenges as well. This is one of theirs. The city through tourism, tech and rich people choosing to live there has been very fortunate. The down side is that it's now very expensive to live in and one mistake I think they are making is their zoning laws with building height limitations and relatively small amount of space. In a sense San Francisco's problem is they are a victim of their own success. However, it's not the entirety of what the city is. It's one of the top tourist destinations in the country.

If you haven't gone, I suggest you do, it's very much a three dimensioal place that has all sorts of good and bad.

Homeless on the trains is up, street cleaning is down, and more and more middle class people are leaving. But the pols worry about plastic bags and bullshit like that instead.

Progressive policies create a 1984 situation, except in the case of NY and SF, the Outer Party is leaving, with only the Inner Party and the Proles remaining.

A 1984 situation? We went from poop to big brother?

I think big cities should be concerned about the environment as well as people.

I'm sorry Bumfuck Alabama doesn't have a subway system for the homeless to fall asleep on.

Thats what everyone loves to see at brunch

Really its no big deal you racist bigots. California has the worlds 8th largest economy and theirs nice pricey houses in the white areas and cracka burbs
see seee seee
:auiqs.jpg:
derp derp da herp derp

Really its no big deal you racist bigots. California has the worlds 8th largest economy and theirs nice pricey houses in the white areas and cracka burbs
see seee seee
derp derp da herp derp

You should actually go there. While there are some wildly rich people there, it's a pretty diverse mix of people. It's not the whites on one side of the railroad tracks and the blacks on the other.

I'm sorry Bumfuck Alabama doesn't have a subway system for the homeless to fall asleep on.

Bumfuck Alabama doesn't advertise that they will take care of anyone who decides to show up and be a burden on society.

NY and SF do that. You subsidize something, you get more of it.

And I think anyone who doesn't actually shop anymore, like Governor Cuomo-douche should shut the fuck up about bags.

Personally I'm buying a case of 500 for my own personal use when I go shopping, because 1)they are hypocrites, and 2) I don't respond well to government force over chickenshit items

Who said it did-read this more slowly, are YOU saying this did not happen?

The OP sure did "define" the Democrat Utopoia (whatever that is)..dumb ass. Wanna bet you'd find shit like that in lots of GOP cities?

see seee seee
derp derp da herp derp

You should actually go there. While there are some wildly rich people there, it's a pretty diverse mix of people. It's not the whites on one side of the railroad tracks and the blacks on the other.

BEen there to hang , and for spore airlines to head east

see seee seee
derp derp da herp derp

BEen there to hang , and for spore airlines to head east

So, then you really haven't. Tell ya' what, maybe if you can't afford to live there you shouldn't jump in the pile on with others calling it a shithole.

Or maybe they should just stay home.

Shorter lines and better seats for the rest of us.

Bumfuck Alabama doesn't advertise that they will take care of anyone who decides to show up and be a burden on society.

I don't remember that as being a slogan for San Francisco.

No, I don't remember a campaign by either city asking for the nations homeless.

And I think anyone who doesn't actually shop anymore, like Governor Cuomo-douche should shut the fuck up about bags.

I don't like Cuomo and could care less what you think of him, he's sold his own party out to create an alliance with the Republicans in the state legislature.

Personally I'm buying a case of 500 for my own personal use when I go shopping, because 1)they are hypocrites, and 2) I don't respond well to government force over chickenshit items

Yeah, I don't think they or anyone really cares what you do.

Or maybe they should just stay home.

Shorter lines and better seats for the rest of us.

Good point.

I don't like Cuomo and could care less what you think of him, he's sold his own party out to create an alliance with the Republicans in the state legislature.

When you provide plenty of homeless services with no questions asked, you are telling people "come here and live off the government"

If they don't care what I do, why did they pass the bag ban?

When you provide plenty of homeless services with no questions asked, you are telling people "come here and live off the government"

You, OK. I see. So you're problem with San Francisco and New York is they take care of other locales homeless problems? Gee, how...Christian of them.

[quote[If they don't care what I do, why did they pass the bag ban?[/QUOTE]

I meant if you boarded up your house and died they wouldn't care.

You, OK. I see. So you're problem with San Francisco and New York is they take care of other locales homeless problems? Gee, how...Christian of them.

If they don't care what I do, why did they pass the bag ban?

I meant if you boarded up your house and died they wouldn't care.

They don't "take care of it". They do some dog and pony show to pretend they care, meanwhile I have to move cars on a subway because they won't kick off the guy who smells and covers a whole bench with his cruddy belongings.

And nice attempt to move the goalposts, you fucking weasel.

Last edited:
Yep... welcome to the DEMOCRAT UTOPIA of America. They want this EVERYWHERE. They want this to be YOUR TOWN. They want to take over America and make it ALL JUST LIKE THIS. This is their idea of UTOPIA... you all LOVE this... RIGHT? Of course you do... you want to see some dumbass taking a SHIT right in front of you while you're EATING... IN PUBLIC... just wonderful... the DEMOCRAT vision for the REST OF AMERICA... RIGHT HERE... vote DEMOCRAT if this is what you want...

trash.jpg
Nonsense..

This can be found in any major US city.

marty, you can't even take care of your own posts.

If you don't like the way cities handle their hoemless problem then don't go to them. Go to the places the homeless are fleeing from instead, I'm sure they're great. Why make yourself miserable?

No, it's not true.
There have been more than enough reports of this in the mainstream media to make it a reasonable assumption that this is likely in SanFransico.
While I have no doubt the dude in that photo is probably shitting in San Francisco, I cannot assume so without some other indicator. I am speaking from a pure evidentiary perspective.

The fallacy with this argument is that every photo attached to a story needs some kind of proof of it's authenticity. Rarely is that provided. it's up to the reader to decide in the vast majority of cases. And as stated, it is WELL known this happens frequently in SF.
It's not rocket science.
I don't think you have identified a logical fallacy. For evidence purposes, yes. Every photograph needs proof of authenticity. It would be wrong to assume that the shitting ass did so in San Fran without a street sign or notable landmark in the background or without a statement from the person taking the photograph.

HappyJoy rightfully asked for proof.

It should be really easy to provide it.

Remember....this standard of proof goes both ways.
:lol:

:beer:

[quote[If they don't care what I do, why did they pass the bag ban?

I meant if you boarded up your house and died they wouldn't care.[/QUOTE]

thats where im From
NYC
born on metropolitan av
some of the long time homeless in san fran are probably former new yorkers who got shipped off buy rudy's NYPD detectives " stick em on the greyhound squad" :04:

the old ones with wiping skills anyway :auiqs.jpg:

get it ....the downtown and tunnel window washers

Fix your post.

So they're still alive in 2019, the "old ones" that is. I guess they're doing pretty good then.

You think this proves that San Francisco is a beautiful city still. No. This proves that San Francisco is a city without a middle class. This proves that San Francisco is the prototype of the medieval city updated to present day. There is the wealthy who live mostly on the hills. It is beautiful, manicured and clean.

Like any medieval city the poor live in filth and squalor. They shit in the streets and throw garbage and slop. They sleep among the rats in the shit slicked alleys.

The workers, the craftsmen, shopkeepers and scrivners don't live in medieval cities. They can't afford to live among the clean wealthy. They won't live among the diseased poor. They live in the surrounding area. Every morning they come to tge city and perform their functions. Then they leave.

That's the future. The past.

Forum List

Back