Democrat senate seat about to flip

I actually think Drunken Jackson is fine because I don't give a fuck about veterans or the VA.

Trump calls on Democratic senator to resign after VA pick drops out

Now that Jon Tester's lies about Admiral Jackson have been exposed, it looks like he will be voted out in November. He had dropped 18 points among democrats even before his lies were exposed. He's done. His seat will be republican in November.

You got a link to show the accusations were proven wrong? I know Trump says they weren't true, but he lies more than anybody.
You have to prove your accusations, dum dum. People are innocent in this country until proven guilty. You're trash.
They would have proven him guilty so he withdrew

I actually think Drunken Jackson is fine because I don't give a fuck about veterans or the VA.
Well fuck you too. You can get the hell out of this country we veterans bought and paid for with our blood sweat and tears.

Please. I know plenty of vets. Most go in because either a) their dad was in the military, or b) because they aren't very bright and need an income. There are of course jobs in the military that require a brain, as well, but your typical army grunt is a fucking idiot who joined because he needed something to do with his life, not because of some noble higher calling. So shove the righteous indignation right up your ass, please. Thanks.

Now that Jon Tester's lies about Admiral Jackson have been exposed, it looks like he will be voted out in November. He had dropped 18 points among democrats even before his lies were exposed. He's done. His seat will be republican in November.

You got a link to show the accusations were proven wrong? I know Trump says they weren't true, but he lies more than anybody.
You have to prove your accusations, dum dum. People are innocent in this country until proven guilty. You're trash.

Well, no. Since Admiral Jackson has withdrawn his name for consideration, no one has to "prove" anything.

The tide is finally turning against the democrats. Many of their black supporters are ‘waking up’.

:)

Precisely the opposite is the case. We proved that Hillary is a loathsome criminal piece of shit who isn't fit to be president.
Lol you stupid shit, no you didn’t.

When did Teump prove that Lyin’ Ted’s birth certificate is fake? When did he prove that Muslims were dancing on Nee Jersey rooftops?

You disingenuous little inbred piece of shit

Nailed it, end thread!
He never seriously accused Ted of having a false birth certificate.
The news reported that Muslims were dancing on New Jersey rooftops. Trump repeated the news.

Was mostly referring to the inbred comment! Which news source reported it? And which former candidates father was involved in killing Kennedy? I can not keep so many of his lies straight. How do you do it?
play your game --> which former presidential candidates father tried to filibuster civil rights?

So you refuse to answer the question or you won't?

I sure hope the GOP keeps the Senate.

And I would not mind if the DEMs win back the House.

Back to divided government and no more tax cuts for the rich.

You turds keep forgetting that we don't have to prove your salacious accusations to be wrong. You have to prove that they are right, and there isn't a bit of evidence to support the accusations dims have leveled ad Admiral Jackson. It was a despicable smear campaign from the beginning. Dims hate the admiral because he blew up their bogus claims about Trump's health.

If I swapped Trump's name with Jim Jones, you would have fit right in down in Guyana.

If you swapped his name with Jim Jones everyone would rightly conclude that you're a delusional moron. The Dims attacked Admiral Jackson because they want everyone who considers debunking Dim lies that they will never serve in a Republican administration. It was a Mafia hit. It's the same thing they are pulling on Trump.

You turds keep forgetting that we don't have to prove your salacious accusations to be wrong. You have to prove that they are right, and there isn't a bit of evidence to support the accusations dims have leveled ad Admiral Jackson. It was a despicable smear campaign from the beginning. Dims hate the admiral because he blew up their bogus claims about Trump's health.
You proved during the last election that there’s no need to prove anything right. So shove it up your ass, inbred.
When have Dims ever proved anything they claim to be right?

That is correct...in a court of law.

So you don’t think Hillary is guilty of anything? Great news!
Comey said Hillary was guilty, but he declined to advise against her prosecution because she didn't really mean to do any harm. That's what he said on national TV in July of 2016, the lying conniving weasel.
He actually said that she was too stupid to know that what she was doing was against the law.
Imagine the average citizen using that for a defense if we broke the law.

:lol:

He has dropped 18 points among Democrats?

Do you have a link to support that claim, or did you just pull it out of your ass?

I would have pulled it out of YOUR ass, but your hemorrhoids got in the way.

Claire McCaskill's Approval Rating Continues to Fall in Missouri

Also facing a drop in net approval was Indiana's Joe Donnelly (6 points), Montana's Jon Tester (18 points), West Virginia's Joe Manchin (8 points), North Dakota's Heidi Heitkamp (11 points), Ohio's Sherrod Brown (4 points), Wisconsin's Tammy Baldwin (6 points), and Pennsylvania's Bob Casey (9 points).

This pile of lies will do him in. Pack up Tester.

If I swapped Trump's name with Jim Jones, you would have fit right in down in Guyana.

If you swapped his name with Jim Jones everyone would rightly conclude that you're a delusional moron. The Dims attacked Admiral Jackson because they want everyone who considers debunking Dim lies that they will never serve in a Republican administration. It was a Mafia hit. It's the same thing they are pulling on Trump.

If anyone hs mafia ties it is Trump. Jackson was unqualified which is why he was losing Republican support. Take your garbage and go home KID.

Democrat Fake News: Secret Service Shreds Another Allegation Against Ronny Jackson

Unless their name is Barack Obama, or Eric Holder, or Trayvon Martin, or Philandro Castile, or Stephon Clark, or really I could easily go on all day.

Except them.

Oh. And Hillary Clinton. Because heaven fucking forfend SHE be presumed innocent.

Forum List

Back