Democrat senate seat about to flip

Trump calls on Democratic senator to resign after VA pick drops out

Now that Jon Tester's lies about Admiral Jackson have been exposed, it looks like he will be voted out in November. He had dropped 18 points among democrats even before his lies were exposed. He's done. His seat will be republican in November.

You got a link to show the accusations were proven wrong? I know Trump says they weren't true, but he lies more than anybody.
You have to prove your accusations, dum dum. People are innocent in this country until proven guilty. You're trash.

The senate veteran's affairs committee already did that.

Read their report after their exhaustive investigation. Here's a copy of their report.

Ronny Jackson: Summary of allegations
The Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee minority staff released a two-page memo Wednesday detailing allegations made against VA secretary nominee Ronny Jackson.

Ronny-Jackson-summary-of-allegations-p1-normal.gif

Ronny-Jackson-summary-of-allegations-p2-normal.gif

Last edited:

Now that Jon Tester's lies about Admiral Jackson have been exposed, it looks like he will be voted out in November. He had dropped 18 points among democrats even before his lies were exposed. He's done. His seat will be republican in November.

You got a link to show the accusations were proven wrong? I know Trump says they weren't true, but he lies more than anybody.
You have to prove your accusations, dum dum. People are innocent in this country until proven guilty. You're trash.

Read their report after their exhaustive investigation. Here's a copy of their report.

The Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee minority staff released a two-page memo Wednesday detailing allegations made against VA secretary nominee Ronny Jackson.

The Secret Service has denied any of those allegations vs Jackson
where their name is involved happened or took place.

This is the report by Jon Tester that cannot be verified, not one thing. Not one name of the 23 witnesses.

I actually think Drunken Jackson is fine because I don't give a fuck about veterans or the VA.
Well fuck you too. You can get the hell out of this country we veterans bought and paid for with our blood sweat and tears.

Please. I know plenty of vets. Most go in because either a) their dad was in the military, or b) because they aren't very bright and need an income. There are of course jobs in the military that require a brain, as well, but your typical army grunt is a fucking idiot who joined because he needed something to do with his life, not because of some noble higher calling. So shove the righteous indignation right up your ass, please. Thanks.
Regardless of why they joined it's better than choosing to live as a ward of the state. Shows more character, personal responsibility, and the willingness to risk ones life for ones country.

I got nothing against vets. But I get irritated when I hear people acting like they're saints or something. They're not; they're just like anyone else, except they sign up for a more dangerous job.

You turds keep forgetting that we don't have to prove your salacious accusations to be wrong. You have to prove that they are right, and there isn't a bit of evidence to support the accusations dims have leveled ad Admiral Jackson. It was a despicable smear campaign from the beginning. Dims hate the admiral because he blew up their bogus claims about Trump's health.

If I swapped Trump's name with Jim Jones, you would have fit right in down in Guyana.
If Jim Jones were alive today, he would be a governor or senator of a blue state(California, most likely).

He perfectly exemplifies the lunacy and ignorance of the modern left. He was just a little ahead of his time.

Jim Jones was a friend and ally of Harvey Milk Jerry Brown, and other top Democrats

contact_luv2garden.jpg

And was a pioneer in Vote Rigging a tactic Democrats are so fond of ....

honey_rooting.jpg

I actually think Drunken Jackson is fine because I don't give a fuck about veterans or the VA.
Well fuck you too. You can get the hell out of this country we veterans bought and paid for with our blood sweat and tears.

Please. I know plenty of vets. Most go in because either a) their dad was in the military, or b) because they aren't very bright and need an income. There are of course jobs in the military that require a brain, as well, but your typical army grunt is a fucking idiot who joined because he needed something to do with his life, not because of some noble higher calling. So shove the righteous indignation right up your ass, please. Thanks.
Regardless of why they joined it's better than choosing to live as a ward of the state. Shows more character, personal responsibility, and the willingness to risk ones life for ones country.

I got nothing against vets. But I get irritated when I hear people acting like they're saints or something. They're not; they're just like anyone else, except they sign up for a more dangerous job.
I think everyone should serve before being called a citizen.

I think everyone should serve before being called a citizen.

There's nothing I love more than people who read Starship Troopers and thought, that's a great idea!

You know that was satire, right?

I am beginning to think people should just shoot a Democrat if they see one.

At least put them on trial. They just tried to ruin an innocent man’s life.

When are they going to be stopped from railroading innincent men to prison or smearing innocent men whom they cannot defeat in an honest political contest?

They are becoming political terrorists.
Destroying innocent people is the Democrat modus operandi. They aren't content with merely defeating someone's ideas, they want to put people who disagree with them in prison. At the very least they want to make them lose their jobs. Dims can't win the battle of ideas, so destroying their enemies is the only arrow in their quiver.

They destroy people as a warning to others.....

No one is destroying anyone. It's a shame that you put Trump above the healthcare of our veterans. The fact is that these allegations are serious and sweeping them under the rug would be disrespectful to pour veterans.

So far every allegation has been shown to be a lie. How does that help
Vets?

This guy may have been the answer to the VA problem and a lying
democrat got him to say to himself, this shit ain't worth it.

Tester may have harmed Vets more than he helped them.

He's history in Montana.

The IG report showed Jackson was not ready to run a large organization like the VA. The fact is that a number of people in Jackson's unit came forward. Clearly he was acting in concert with the Republican chair who postponed the confirmation hearing.

The people in Montana are not as stupid as you think.

I am beginning to think people should just shoot a Democrat if they see one.

At least put them on trial. They just tried to ruin an innocent man’s life.

When are they going to be stopped from railroading innincent men to prison or smearing innocent men whom they cannot defeat in an honest political contest?

They are becoming political terrorists.
Destroying innocent people is the Democrat modus operandi. They aren't content with merely defeating someone's ideas, they want to put people who disagree with them in prison. At the very least they want to make them lose their jobs. Dims can't win the battle of ideas, so destroying their enemies is the only arrow in their quiver.

No one is destroying anyone. It's a shame that you put Trump above the healthcare of our veterans. The fact is that these allegations are serious and sweeping them under the rug would be disrespectful to pour veterans.

Vets?

He's history in Montana.

The IG report showed Jackson was not ready to run a large organization like the VA. The fact is that a number of people in Jackson's unit came forward. Clearly he was acting in concert with the Republican chair who postponed the confirmation hearing.

Tester is history as a senator.

Vets?

He's history in Montana.

Tester is history as a senator.
He was already shaky before this.

Forum List

Back