Thanos: Ultimate symbol of global warming leftism goes to far

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
In the movie Thanos believed the universe has gotten too over populated (sound familiar leftists) and people use up the resources and destroy the environment. As a humanitarian and for the greater good, he will take it upon himself to kill off half the universe’s population. The people must pay the price for the environment. Sound familiar lefties? Surprised a Hollywood movie used such symbolism.

So question to the leftists, since Thanos is a liberal promoting your agenda, are you going to root for him in the movie?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

In the movie Thanos believed the universe has gotten too over populated (sound familiar leftists) and people use up the resources and destroy the environment. As a humanitarian and for the greater good, he will take it upon himself to kill off half the universe’s population. The people must pay the price for the environment. Sound familiar lefties? Surprised a Hollywood movie used such symbolism.

So question to the leftists, since Thanos is a liberal promoting your agenda, are you going to root for him in the movie?

You understand it is just a movie, don't you?

Conservatives are ultra-triggered by movies, even the ones based entirely on fiction. Conspiracies are seen everywhere where they don't exist.

Paranoia is the term for this.

Last edited:
I watched Avengers: Infinity War last night, and enjoyed the movie. I didn't think about politics for a second. I couldn't imagine waking up every morning, and feeling victimized by everything around me. It must be such a depressing existence to lead.

Conservatives are ultra-triggered by movies, even the ones based entirely on fiction. Conspiracies are seen everywhere where they don't exist.

Conservatives are ultra-triggered by movies, even though the ones based entirely on fiction. Conspiraices are seen everywhere where they don't exist.

The GOP should issue tinfoil hats to all their members.

Conservatives are ultra-triggered by movies, even though the ones based entirely on fiction. Conspiraices are seen everywhere where they don't exist.

Yes instead of those colonial teabagger hats they should get colonial tinfoil hats. Cons you should get on that.

You fools do realize there is symbolism in fiction correct?

My question to you is what is the highest level of education you completed?

I guarantee higher then you!

Looking for meaning in a comic book movie. Wow.

Stating the obvious isnt an effective means to win a debate.

Holy fuck you are stupid. Thanos predates the global warming movement by about 20 years

LMAO!!!

You are reading far too much into what is basically a comic book.

Get over it.

I have seen the movie and have drawn my own conclusions without thought of you or your moronic assertions. So...carry on my wayward son, there will be peace when you are done.

Voluntary Human Extinction Movement - Wikipedia

Voluntary Human Extinction Movement - Wikipedia

Liberals should stop reproducing, come on libs take one for the planet.

Wait wait wait.....

Let me get this straight.

You went and saw the new avengers movie, a huge blockbuster special effects extravaganza with action and heroes and space battles and warring Gods and superheroes and everything else including Scarlett Johanson.....

And that's what you come away with?

You live in a sad, sad place.

You watch too many children's shows

Yes instead of those colonial teabagger hats they should get colonial tinfoil hats. Cons you should get on that.

UN Unveils Plot to Reduce African Population

He didn't believe in education.

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

He didn't believe in education.

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)
They are, bad for our political health. They are infested with so called professors who have ZERO REAL LIFE experience in the categories they teach and the intolerance they preach.

You're just too stupid to see it

UN Unveils Plot to Reduce African Population

If true, this is no different than what was done to white women.

You realize this, right?

Forum List

Back