Democrat Political Ad RIGHT HERE On This Site!!!

George Costanza

A Friendly Liberal
Mar 10, 2009
Los Angeles area.
Y'all been catching the ads at the bottom of the thread pages? Latest one: "Don't Let Meg Whitman Bring Bush Economics to California"

Meg Whitman is running for gov. of CA in November against Jerry Brown. I guess they only show that ad to those who come onto the site here from CA. (How do they know that?)

IN ANY EVENT - I am SO unused to seeing ads for Democrats on Internet message boards. I stay away from DU. They probably have them there. But here? I'm wondering how you cons (or, make that "Yukons") here are reacting to such an ad.

How are you reacting? Hmmmm?????

(I remember when Jerry Brown was running for something several decades ago and the popular Republican bumper stickers read: "If It's Brown, FLUSH IT!" Even I had to laugh at that one.)

Y'all been catching the ads at the bottom of the thread pages? Latest one: "Don't Let Meg Whitman Bring Bush Economics to California"

Meg Whitman is running for gov. of CA in November against Jerry Brown. I guess they only show that ad to those who come onto the site here from CA. (How do they know that?)

IN ANY EVENT - I am SO unused to seeing ads for Democrats on Internet message boards. I stay away from DU. They probably have them there. But here? I'm wondering how you cons (or, make that "Yukons") here are reacting to such an ad.

(I remember when Jerry Brown was running for something several decades ago and the popular Republican bumper stickers read: "If It's Brown, FLUSH IT!" Even I had to laugh at that one.)

Being that I live in Fargo ND I only see ads for...

p78690.jpg

perfect-snow-shovel.jpg

four_wheel_drive_tractor.jpg

AND...

jack-daniels.gif

p78690.jpg

perfect-snow-shovel.jpg

four_wheel_drive_tractor.jpg

AND...

jack-daniels.gif

Not to mention the ever prevalent ELI ads. :eusa_whistle:

Not to mention the ever prevalent ELI ads. :eusa_whistle:

Entrenched Lesbian Ideologies?

No...Firefox.

Yeah, yeah, yeah . . . I know . . .

As I said before (on the thread you never came back to), I HAVE Firefox at home, and I get all the ads anyway. I installed AdBlocker, and all that did was mess up my screen, wiping out most of the head banners of USMB, so I deleted it.

No...Firefox.

As I said before (on the thread you never came back to), I HAVE Firefox at home, and I get all the ads anyway. I installed AdBlocker, and all that did was mess up my screen, wiping out most of the head banners of USMB, so I deleted it.
still havent installed AdBlock Plus yet i guess
and you can get it for IE as well
;)

oops, looks like i was wrong, its only for FF
http://adblockplus.org/en/

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Jerry Brown is a retread loser. A dead person could beat him. He's wasting his time and money.

PS - I click on the ad every day. It costs Moonbeam a few pennies.....

No...Firefox.

;)

Adblock Plus: Save your time and traffic
Also, you have to subscribe to a Adblock Plus blocker service after you install it.

;)

Adblock Plus: Save your time and traffic
Also, you have to subscribe to a Adblock Plus blocker service after you install it.
and that doesnt cost anything

They run ads pertinent to your region. They know from your IP.

But you think the dem ad at the bottom is bad, check out over on the right. There's an ad for MSNBC!!! The biggest liberal lame stream media cable shit hole there is.

Forum List

Back