Sam Bankman-Fried secretly funneled more than $100 million stolen from his customers into the U.S. political system

Biden was the "most honest man in Washington", until he ran for President. A man doesn't lead an honest life for 60 years and suddenly "break bad". And there is no evidence of corruption whatsoever. This is yet another case of Republicans making up shit about Democrats and then investigating the shit they make up. That's why they never find anything.
You've really bought the establishment’s propaganda. Joe has been a corrupt pol his entire career. He’s a man of little substance and no strong convictions, much like dumb Don.

Hunter’s laptop exposed much and Biden’s own video admission in Ukraine proves he’s corrupt. Thinking this is all R made up shit is foolish.

Biden was the "most honest man in Washington", until he ran for President. A man doesn't lead an honest life for 60 years and suddenly "break bad". And there is no evidence of corruption whatsoever. This is yet another case of Republicans making up shit about Democrats and then investigating the shit they make up. That's why they never find anything.
Lol. That’s absurd. Joe was never honest. He had to drop out of the presidential race decades ago for making easily confirmed lies about his personal history. You’re choosing to believe fairy tales promoted by the lying establishment.

Lol. That’s absurd. Joe was never honest. He had to drop out of the presidential race decades ago for making easily confirmed lies about his personal history. You’re choosing to believe fairy tales promoted by the lying establishment.

That doesn’t even meet the real definition of “dishonesty”. As someone who worked in recruiting, albeit briefly, literally everybody embellished their education background. And if that’s the worst thing you’ve got on him, it’s not much.

But what is telling in your post is that in the past, politicians who openly lied to the voters - even a small lie like this, were disqualified from consideration. And yet even after 37,000 proven lies, an endless litany of crimes that the entire world watched Trump commit on television, and in the social media, so-called conservative Americans are still prepared to vote for this lying criminal. Or to believe the lies he continues to spew.

This is the very definition of insanity. Proof positive that Democrats are held to far higher standards, and they hold Republicans.

That doesn’t even meet the real definition of “dishonesty”. As someone who worked in recruiting, albeit briefly, literally everybody embellished their education background. And if that’s the worst thing you’ve got on him, it’s not much.

But what is telling in your post is that in the past, politicians who openly lied to the voters - even a small lie like this, were disqualified from consideration. And yet even after 37,000 proven lies, an endless litany of crimes that the entire world watched Trump commit on television, and in the social media, so-called conservative Americans are still prepared to vote for this lying criminal. Or to believe the lies he continues to spew.

This is the very definition of insanity. Proof positive that Democrats are held to far higher standards, and they hold Republicans.
You need to realize there is little difference between the two criminal gangs. When you do, things make a lot more sense.

You need to realize there is little difference between the two criminal gangs. When you do, things make a lot more sense.

Your political system really discourages honesty in any form, but the Democrats are hardly "criminal gangs". One only need to look at the judicial and investigative records.

Years ago, when home sick one day, I went through the Clinton's history to find out why none of these investigations ever turn up anything, and what I discovered that virtually ALL of the Clinton investigations were based on rumours that Republicans made up about the Clintons. Peter Sweizer, who wrote "Clinton Cash" admitted he had no evidence of anything he claimed, but that he "just connected the dots". I think he connected the fly specks on his computer.

After Watergate, it appears that Democrats cleaned up their act. I remember the 1960's, and Richard Daly, LBJ, and the "dead are voting in Chicago", but there hasn't been any of that for decades. Only 3 members of Democratic Administrations have been charged with crimes, compared with hundreds of Republicans.

As for the Clintons, you'd have to be a complete moron for them to do anything illegal, given that Republicans investigated everything they ever did, and every dollar they ever received, and they would have "locked her up" if they could have caught her jaywalking.

As a child, I became honest because I seemed to get caught ever time I tried anything I shouldn't, and my life was so much better and easier when I wasn't getting caught. And I didn't like the way I was treated or how people looked at me when I was caught either.

Trump has lied, bought or bullied his way out of trouble every time he's been caught, so he learned to continuing lying and push on through with his criminal acts.

Your political system really discourages honesty in any form, but the Democrats are hardly "criminal gangs". One only need to look at the judicial and investigative records.

Years ago, when home sick one day, I went through the Clinton's history to find out why none of these investigations ever turn up anything, and what I discovered that virtually ALL of the Clinton investigations were based on rumours that Republicans made up about the Clintons. Peter Sweizer, who wrote "Clinton Cash" admitted he had no evidence of anything he claimed, but that he "just connected the dots". I think he connected the fly specks on his computer.

After Watergate, it appears that Democrats cleaned up their act. I remember the 1960's, and Richard Daly, LBJ, and the "dead are voting in Chicago", but there hasn't been any of that for decades. Only 3 members of Democratic Administrations have been charged with crimes, compared with hundreds of Republicans.

As for the Clintons, you'd have to be a complete moron for them to do anything illegal, given that Republicans investigated everything they ever did, and every dollar they ever received, and they would have "locked her up" if they could have caught her jaywalking.

As a child, I became honest because I seemed to get caught ever time I tried anything I shouldn't, and my life was so much better and easier when I wasn't getting caught. And I didn't like the way I was treated or how people looked at me when I was caught either.

Trump has lied, bought or bullied his way out of trouble every time he's been caught, so he learned to continuing lying and push on through with his criminal acts.
BTW on every major issue Joe faced in his long undistinguished career he was wrong.

I have to admit to being pleasantly surprised at what a great job he’s doing right now. Especially on the economy.

Sometimes people learn from their mistakes.
Yeah.
1692316458610.jpeg

Have you looked around at how the rest of the world is doing???? The problem with Americans is they never look outside their own country to see what happening anywhere else in the world.

You have full employment and rapidly rising wages. You have stable, healthy growth, the lowest unemployment in 50 years, wages are now rising faster than inflation, the deficit is dropping like a stone.

Even Wall Street has stopped predicting a recession either this year or next.

Have you looked around at how the rest of the world is doing???? The problem with Americans is they never look outside their own country to see what happening anywhere else in the world.

You have full employment and rapidly rising wages. You have stable, healthy growth, the lowest unemployment in 50 years, wages are now rising faster than inflation, the deficit is dropping like a stone.

Even Wall Street has stopped predicting a recession either this year or next.
Yes but systemic problems exist.

Ex-crypto executive Sam Bankman-Fried secretly funneled more than $100 million stolen from his customers into the U.S. political system to bend crypto legislation to his will, Federal prosecutors said Monday in a revised indictment.

The embattled former billionaire — in custody at Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center since a judge revoked his $250 million bond Friday for alleged witness tampering — was accused anew of campaign finance corruption in a superseding indictment in his Manhattan case.

Prosecutors dropped a campaign contribution charge against Bankman-Fried to respect an extradition treaty with The Bahamas, where his company FTX was based. The Caribbean government had not agreed to it when it handed Bankman-Fried off to the feds following his stateside indictment in December.

Weaving the scheme into the original money laundering and wire fraud charges that the Bahamas signed off on, the feds said Bankman-Fried donated generously outside legal limits through straw donors to politicians in both parties ahead of the 2022 midterms.

“[The] fact that the defendant engaged not in lawful giving on behalf of FTX but instead used straw donors to hide the true source of funds and deceptively increase his influence on policy making demonstrates the strength of his desire to purchase political clout — a desire so great that he stole customer funds to satisfy it,” prosecutors wrote in pretrial filings.

The 31-year-old from Palo Alto, Calif., has pleaded not guilty to a series of interconnected fraud schemes that saw him siphon over a billion dollars from his global cryptocurrency exchange, partly to pay off his hedge fund Alameda Research’s debts. He could face over a century in prison if convicted.

Comment:
Another Left Wing crook caught.
The dumb Democrats treated this swindler like an investment genius.
I hope that they invested with him.
Now he will be sweeping the jail house floor for decades.

Let's call SBF what he is, a money-launderer for the DNC.

Forum List

Back