Democrat Expertise

PC with the appointment of the witch hunt investigation and the roll overs already happening before even subpoenas start going out what are you going to do with only a dead jackass to kick? I would suggest going after RINOs

Policy:
Running up the debt
Fucking over farmers in a stupid trade war
Sacrificing border security in a chase for a 40' concrete wall
Allowing for dirtier air & water
Allowing for more dangerous workplaces
Ignoring Climate Change our biggest long term problem
Lying to the American people
Hiring the most corrupt, inept people to run our government.
Pulling out the Iran nuclear agreement giving Iran the green light to pursue nukes
Pulling out of a massive trade deal in the Pacific Rim only to be replaced by China
With hold money to help Americans recover from natural disasters
Promise not to golf & then run up a 100 million tab for golfing
Refusing to do his job unless Congress quits investigating him
Never ending childish name calling
Being a bigot & racist.
Supporting white nationalism
Nepotism run wild.
Taking credit for accomplishments that are not his.
Trashing the US Constitution.
Making a mess at our Southern Border

AND being an overall asshole, fraud, business cheat, women abuser, adulterer, and liar.

Leave out the vulgarity and I'll consider responding.

Try posting like an adult, RealDumb.

Try posting a real thread you condescending piece of shit.

There is a simple explanation, so simple that even one such as you, with your limited ....ability....may understand your propensity:

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, that they have no adequate response to truth that destroys their worldview, their most closely held beliefs, their language falls to the vulgar.

It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That would be you.

Vulgarity is a sure sign that one recognizes having lost the debate.

Be sure that I will force it from you again.

Bull fucking shit. You voted for Trump. Name a "bad word:" that Trump has not said.

Would you be insulted or would I be vulgar If I said your acting this way is because you are menstruating?

Your mommy taught you that that sort of language is acceptable?

If you are “doing unto others” as you would like to be treated, being a Christian and all, we’re just returning the treatment you give out. Rude, condescending and abusive it is. That you hate profanity is a bonus.

Stupid bitches like you think they’re being clever. You’re not demonstrating a rapier wit, you’re demonstrating your lack of manners and being disrespectful to people who show you the respect of responding to your posts.

You started this thread to heap abuse on the left. You wanted abuse heaped. That is the point of this thread. We’re heaping the abuse on the lies and bullshit you post and on you because you asked us to.

Hunting ain’t no fun when the rabbit’s got the gun.

In 2018, everyone says it was about health care. The reason people turned out is he tried to take away health care. It was about him. He was one vote away in the Senate from repealing the Affordable Care Act. Really, we didn’t talk about health care in 2014? Oh, I guess we didn’t talk about education in 2014. Maybe we didn’t talk about abortion rights in 2014? No. The fact was, there was a president who was threatening every single one of those things. If abortion is a big issue in 2020, which I expect it will be, is it because women all of a sudden decided, “We need control of our own bodies”? Or was it because someone’s trying to take it away? So what is this nonsense, it wasn’t about Trump?

Leave out the vulgarity and I'll consider responding.

Try posting like an adult, RealDumb.

Try posting a real thread you condescending piece of shit.

There is a simple explanation, so simple that even one such as you, with your limited ....ability....may understand your propensity:

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, that they have no adequate response to truth that destroys their worldview, their most closely held beliefs, their language falls to the vulgar.

It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That would be you.

Vulgarity is a sure sign that one recognizes having lost the debate.

Be sure that I will force it from you again.

Bull fucking shit. You voted for Trump. Name a "bad word:" that Trump has not said.

Would you be insulted or would I be vulgar If I said your acting this way is because you are menstruating?

Your mommy taught you that that sort of language is acceptable?

If you are “doing unto others” as you would like to be treated, being a Christian and all, we’re just returning the treatment you give out. Rude, condescending and abusive it is. That you hate profanity is a bonus.

Stupid bitches like you think they’re being clever. You’re not demonstrating a rapier wit, you’re demonstrating your lack of manners and being disrespectful to people who show you the respect of responding to your posts.

You started this thread to heap abuse on the left. You wanted abuse heaped. That is the point of this thread. We’re heaping the abuse on the lies and bullshit you post and on you because you asked us to.

Hunting ain’t no fun when the rabbit’s got the gun.

I never said what my religion is, and I never equate doing to those who deserve it....you.....with what I demand for the superior one,....me.

Even as great as I am, I cannot provide all of the contumely that the murderous, ignorant Leftists.....you......deserve.

But I'll keep trying.

Now....the thread is designed to spotlight the deprivations that come with voting Democrat.....and your whining simply proves me correct.

There will be more......count on it, ugly.

Legal immigrants wanting to build a life for themselves and their families based on enterprise in a free market is the sort of thing this nation was built on. Today that has been reversed by the Democrat Party and their desire for the votes of illegals, the ones Obama told to go and vote.

12. “In all, nearly 60 percent of immigrants—legal and illegal—are on government assistance, compared with 39 percent of native households. Why would any country voluntarily bring in people who have to be supported by the taxpayer?”
Ann Coulter, ¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole

Here's the answer: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.
After all, Obama told illegal aliens to get out and vote.

13.“THE VAST MAJORITY OF ALL LEGAL IMMIGRANTS—TWO-THIRDS—GET IN ON “family reunification” policies each year. In other words, America has no say about the single largest category of immigrants and we end up with gems like Octomom, the Boston Marathon bombers, and one hundred thousand Somalis in Minnesota.
Entire villages from Pakistan are dumped on the country, based not on their expertise in nuclear engineering, but because everyone in the village is related to the first guy who got in. If they’re not, in the strict sense, related, they’ll lie. "
Ann Coulter, Op. Cit.

[While there] "are regular reports of violent crimes committed by illegal aliens – horrific gang-related murders have occurred recently in New York, Washington, D.C., and Houston – but the true crime rate among illegal aliens is not known. Most states do not keep those records for reasons we can only guess, plus there is no way of knowing the real number of illegals in the country."
Derek Hunter - For Democrats, How Many American Victims Are Enough?

This is thanks to the Democrat Party's thirst for power though the votes of people who need be supported.

But the hard working immigrants that America would benefit from, they are gifted with taxes and regulations.

I saw a recent TV ad about the situation of landlords under Democrat rent control, and it makes a powerful point about the folks we put in control of economic policy.

1.What happens when voters choose based on personality or party, rather than policy?

"George McGovern On Why Politicians Who Haven't Built A Business Are Bad At Regulating

In 1988, I invested most of the earnings from this lecture circuit acquiring the leasehold on Connecticut’s Stratford Inn.

In retrospect, I wish I had known more about the hazards and difficulties of such a business, ...I also wish that during the years I was in public office, I had had this firsthand experience about the difficulties business people face every day. That knowledge would have made me a better U.S. senator and a more understanding presidential contender." George McGovern On Why Politicians Who Haven't Built A Business Are Bad At Regulating

A Liberal Democrat who learned the lesson many Democrat voters have yet to incorporate (pun intended).

2.Who’s on first? First to be Democrat nominee.....

Joe Biden: ‘I’ve Never Been Gainfully Employed In My Life’

…admits to a crowd that he’s never held a private sector.” Joe Biden: ‘I’ve Never Been Gainfully Employed In My Life’ | Breitbart

Another great choice to run the economy.

3. Perhaps voters should judge by results:

“Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December

"Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring"
Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. "
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

"Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April"
Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April

"Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953"

Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953 | Breitbart

"Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April"

Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April

How about entrepreneurs having to earn a living under Democrat policies?

Coming right up….

Policy:
Running up the debt Not as bad as BO
Fucking over farmers in a stupid trade war Made farmers whole
Sacrificing border security in a chase for a 40' concrete wall Never was a 40' concrete wall, has better security than BO, just ask Jeh
Allowing for dirtier air & water Bullshit
Allowing for more dangerous workplaces Bullshit
Ignoring Climate Change our biggest long term problem 12-years and counting down, you ready to meet Jesus?
Lying to the American people All pols lie
Hiring the most corrupt, inept people to run our government. Got anyone with cash in the freezer?
Pulling out the Iran nuclear agreement giving Iran the green light to pursue nukes Like a 10-year delay was a good deal. No nukes, period.
Pulling out of a massive trade deal in the Pacific Rim only to be replaced by China Free and fair trade deals are a must
With hold money to help Americans recover from natural disasters No one is starving are they? PR is better today than before the cane hit
Promise not to golf & then run up a 100 million tab for golfing BO golfed too
Refusing to do his job unless Congress quits investigating him Mueller did the investigation, the dems want to spoil Trump's 4-year term with more bullshit accusations
Never ending childish name calling They fit.
Being a bigot & racist. Bullshit, Trump had a black girlfriend
Supporting white nationalism Bullshit
Nepotism run wild. ??? Did I miss Eric & Don Jr appointments? Remember JFK appointing Bobby AG?
Taking credit for accomplishments that are not his. Bullshit, see "promises kept"
Trashing the US Constitution. The dems will get hammered for using intel agencies and the deep state to control election outcomes
Making a mess at our Southern Border The dems want open borders and Trump is stopping illegals
AND being an overall asshole, fraud, business cheat, women abuser, adulterer, and liar. you missed billionaire, TV personality, and president

That post you obliterated falls under Rule #1 and #2

Rule #1
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Agree. Just look at who actually paid for the Steele Dossier and who actually colluded with the Russians, and who they accused of colluding.
Hiring an opposition research firm is NOT colluding.

Helping a foreign government interfere in our elections is.

1. Hiring a US oppo research firm is not colluding, but if they contact foreign agents to create a phony dossier to win an election and spy on the opposition using the phony dossier as the basis for FISA, that is a crime.
2. Buying FB ads is not interfering. I don't even have a FB account. Kids and women use FB, and most of them don't vote. Russia tried to hack the RNC but were defeated, the dems should have bought Spyware instead of fireworks. No votes were affected, so it was more of an "attempt to meddle" than "interference".

Nothing is more important to Democrats than power. To make certain that they gain it, they calculate whose votes they can count on, and the ones hurt, be damned.

There is no ‘long run’ for Democrat policies.

14. “The idea of rent control is simple and very appealing to renters. Your rent can never go up as long as you stay in the same rental property. But, this government price control program actually hurts the very people it is intended to help (like many liberal policies).

Here is what really happens in a rent control situation.

The costs to the owner of the property continues to escalate with the inevitable inflation over a period of time while the rents they receive stay static.

So as the cost to maintain the property increases, their ability to do so decreases. Maintenance becomes deferred, or partial at best, because the property owner can’t afford it and eventually the property falls into disrepair.

Once the property is in this untenable situation and the conditions worsen for the tenants, the tenants begin to complain. Next, the code violations and other fines start to pile up.

The property owner is being bled out by the property that they once gladly maintained as a nice place for their tenants. The property owner being saddled with an investment that is now costing him money and not making him money, does what any sensible businessman would do, he declares the project bankrupt and walks away from the property.”
Rent control a disaster everywhere it has been tried – Yucaipa Daily News

What, exactly, has kept America great?

Entrepreneurship.

The great American President, Republican Coolidge said:

15.“Often misquoted as ‘The business of America is business,” he really said: “... After all, the chief business of the American people is business. They are profoundly concerned with producing, buying, selling, investing and prospering in the world. I am strongly of opinion that the great majority of people will always find these are moving impulses of our life. …

Wealth is the product of industry, ambition, character and untiring effort. In all experience, the accumulation of wealth means the multiplication of schools, the increase of knowledge, the dissemination of intelligence, the encouragement of science, the broadening of outlook, the expansion of liberties, the widening of culture.

Of course, the accumulation of wealth cannot be justified as the chief end of existence. But we are compelled to recognize it as a means to well-nigh every desirable achievement. So long as wealth is made the means and not the end, we need not greatly fear it.”
January 17, 1925 Given before the American Society of Newspaper Editors

16. David Mamet writes: “In the free market, if a product or service does not please, it is discontinued. Compare that to government persistence and expansion of programs that proven to have failed decades ago: farm subsidies, aid to Africa, busing, etc.

In the free market, every man, woman and child is scheming to find a better way to make a product or service that will make a fortune!”

The business of Democrats is very, very different: taxes and regulation, and ‘You didn’t build that.’

Squeeze Americans to get benefits for their voters….legal or otherwise.

Who benefits from rent control? The welfare class. And the Democrats.

Then they lie to cover their tracks.

17. Unable to deny the flood of illegals in the country, Liberals try to argue that they are an asset. The claim is that the economy needs these illegals.
"...undocumented immigrants are paying billions of dollar in taxes into state and local coffers, and that substantially more would be generated if President Obama prevails in imposing a new executive order protecting many of those workers from deportation."
Study Finds Illegal Immigrants Pay $11.8B in Taxes

But the facts aren't their friend...

"Illegal immigration each year costs us between 200 and 300 billion dollars,” he said. “I don’t know if anybody gives you those numbers — probably not. But, and when you include crime and other problems it’s more than that. So you are talking about 200 and 300 billion, the way it is now.”

According to the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, approximately 11.4 million individuals in the U.S. illegally paid $11.84 billion in state and local taxes in 2012. The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services."
CNN Host Tells Donald Trump Illegal Immigrants Pay Billions in Taxes — Watch His Fiery Response

[So much for that fable.]
15 Stats That Destroy Liberal Narratives

We need have immigration policy that favors entrepreneurs, not welfare recipients.

Last edited:
The Democratic Party is a political science club of social misfits. Their only purpose is to gain power over those they envy by capitalizing on the ignorance of the general public.

I saw a recent TV ad about the situation of landlords under Democrat rent control, and it makes a powerful point about the folks we put in control of economic policy.

1.What happens when voters choose based on personality or party, rather than policy?

"George McGovern On Why Politicians Who Haven't Built A Business Are Bad At Regulating

In 1988, I invested most of the earnings from this lecture circuit acquiring the leasehold on Connecticut’s Stratford Inn.

In retrospect, I wish I had known more about the hazards and difficulties of such a business, ...I also wish that during the years I was in public office, I had had this firsthand experience about the difficulties business people face every day. That knowledge would have made me a better U.S. senator and a more understanding presidential contender." George McGovern On Why Politicians Who Haven't Built A Business Are Bad At Regulating

A Liberal Democrat who learned the lesson many Democrat voters have yet to incorporate (pun intended).

2.Who’s on first? First to be Democrat nominee.....

Joe Biden: ‘I’ve Never Been Gainfully Employed In My Life’

…admits to a crowd that he’s never held a private sector.” Joe Biden: ‘I’ve Never Been Gainfully Employed In My Life’ | Breitbart

Another great choice to run the economy.

3. Perhaps voters should judge by results:

“Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December

"Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring"
Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. "
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

"Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April"
Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April

"Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953"

Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953 | Breitbart

"Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April"

Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April

Coming right up….

And more proof that Democrat voters make the very worst choices when they they put fools with no economic acumen in charge:

"In the six years since Rep. Eric Swalwell (D., Calif.) began earning the big salary that comes with being a member of Congress he has failed to pay down his student loans, cashed out his pension, and accumulated credit card debt."
Eric Swalwell Is a Financial Mess

1000791598.jpg

"Swalwell owns no property, according to the disclosures. Public records indicate he is currently renting a recently renovated four-bedroom townhome in northeast Washington, D.C.

Oddly missing from all of Swalwell's disclosures is a single checking or savings bank account."
Ibid.

Clearly, he should be in charge of your financial future.

The huge difficulty for the Ds is that Trump has attacked them strategically:

The SALT deduction limit that is destroying the blue wall tax base.

The trade war with China that is hurting the Left coast's viability in particular.

The southern border emergency decree, which will abolish most of the Blue Wall's voter base of illegal aliens.

Waiting out the Witch Hunt and the soon to be rollovers for leniency that will attack the donor base.

All of the above erodes the viability of the Ds.

And even more personal to the Establishment:

Here's the reason the establishment of both parties is anti-Trump: he is a threat to their wealth.

"Trump Attack on Regulation
Starts To Win Admiration
Both At Home and Abroad"
Trump Attack on Regulation Starts To Win Admiration Both At Home and Abroad - The New York Sun

Most important to the tyrants...er, Congressmen....is that by producing regulations that stymie businesses....said businesses have to bribe....er, lobby....the Representative to put in loopholes.

Ending regulation is an existential danger to their sinecures: they go to Washington to do good, and end up doing well.

Every notice how many Congressmen leave government far richer than when they went in?

"Congress Members To Wear Barcodes So Lobbyists Can Scan Prices, Self-Checkout
June 21st, 2019
article-4369-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In a move to make purchasing congresspeople easier and faster for lobbyists, Congress voted to approve a new measure that calls for congresspeople to wear barcodes on their foreheads so lobbyists, activists, and corporations can simply scan them and self-checkout.

Self-checkout machines will be installed at all exits of the Capitol Building, so once they've added congresspeople to their cart, lobbyists can pay right on the way out.

"Purchasing congresspeople used to be a time-consuming, expensive process," said a Planned Parenthood representative. "Now, we can simply walk through Congress, scan all the congresspeople that are for sale, and checkout without having to interact with any humans."

"We hate humans---like, a lot," the PP rep added.

One major military-industrial complex lobby group, Americans For Bigger Bombs, said they are also in support of the new move.

"When you need to make a quick pit stop at our nation's legislative body to purchase a few congresspeople to start a new war, you need to do it fast," said one AFBB lawyer. "An attack on Iran can't wait while you wheel and deal, wine and dine, and negotiate endlessly. Now, I can just scan and go."

Congress Members To Wear Barcodes So Lobbyists Can Scan Prices, Self-Checkout

On a more personal level you should have your tax accountant explain the extreme wealth and income threat in the current NY state budget plus the current low cost of land and the availability house kits in the FL panhandle. You can cash out at about 100% profit in six months.

The huge difficulty for the Ds is that Trump has attacked them strategically:

The SALT deduction limit that is destroying the blue wall tax base.

The trade war with China that is hurting the Left coast's viability in particular.

The southern border emergency decree, which will abolish most of the Blue Wall's voter base of illegal aliens.

Waiting out the Witch Hunt and the soon to be rollovers for leniency that will attack the donor base.

All of the above erodes the viability of the Ds.

And even more personal to the Establishment:

Here's the reason the establishment of both parties is anti-Trump: he is a threat to their wealth.

"Trump Attack on Regulation
Starts To Win Admiration
Both At Home and Abroad"
Trump Attack on Regulation Starts To Win Admiration Both At Home and Abroad - The New York Sun

Most important to the tyrants...er, Congressmen....is that by producing regulations that stymie businesses....said businesses have to bribe....er, lobby....the Representative to put in loopholes.

Ending regulation is an existential danger to their sinecures: they go to Washington to do good, and end up doing well.

Every notice how many Congressmen leave government far richer than when they went in?

"Congress Members To Wear Barcodes So Lobbyists Can Scan Prices, Self-Checkout
June 21st, 2019
article-4369-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In a move to make purchasing congresspeople easier and faster for lobbyists, Congress voted to approve a new measure that calls for congresspeople to wear barcodes on their foreheads so lobbyists, activists, and corporations can simply scan them and self-checkout.

Self-checkout machines will be installed at all exits of the Capitol Building, so once they've added congresspeople to their cart, lobbyists can pay right on the way out.

"Purchasing congresspeople used to be a time-consuming, expensive process," said a Planned Parenthood representative. "Now, we can simply walk through Congress, scan all the congresspeople that are for sale, and checkout without having to interact with any humans."

"We hate humans---like, a lot," the PP rep added.

One major military-industrial complex lobby group, Americans For Bigger Bombs, said they are also in support of the new move.

"When you need to make a quick pit stop at our nation's legislative body to purchase a few congresspeople to start a new war, you need to do it fast," said one AFBB lawyer. "An attack on Iran can't wait while you wheel and deal, wine and dine, and negotiate endlessly. Now, I can just scan and go."

Congress Members To Wear Barcodes So Lobbyists Can Scan Prices, Self-Checkout

Now THAT is funneh. :rofl:

And it's been thought of before, for obvious reasons.

congress-should-wear-jackets-like-nascar-drivers-good-pepsi-coodfyear-2309942.png

I had problems in economic downturn but the rest of the time it was okay...How about you, how long did you work in the industry putting people to work and building things like homes, churches, strip malls and highway patrol headquarters?
I'd say never yet she is going to tell us about living under periods of democratic leadership and republican leadership. "It's the economy stupid", it's not the president.
Your only motive is to divide the nation further through partisan propaganda that is half blind and can only tell half the story..
You are a blatant liar and always have been.
gaslighting.

The Democratic Party is a political science club of social misfits. Their only purpose is to gain power over those they envy by capitalizing on the ignorance of the general public.
fk, they'd eat their own.

I had problems in economic downturn but the rest of the time it was okay...How about you, how long did you work in the industry putting people to work and building things like homes, churches, strip malls and highway patrol headquarters?
I'd say never yet she is going to tell us about living under periods of democratic leadership and republican leadership. "It's the economy stupid", it's not the president.
Your only motive is to divide the nation further through partisan propaganda that is half blind and can only tell half the story..
You are a blatant liar and always have been.
gaslighting.
Preferably a torch song.

Forum List

Back