Waiting for just 1 person receiving subpoena to Say...

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
"No sorry, I don't recognize you as legitimate house majority, because you won on false pretenses through abuse of power and weaponization of your position of power and Gov't agencies to manipulate and rig the mid term elections through false charges set up through Dems colluding with other foreign nations like Russia and Britain in acts of treason."
"Therefore there is no legitimate rights for an illegal Dem partisan oversight of it's opposition as continuation of that treasonous act and abuse of power."
Then ask for the OCE (oversights the congress) to do it's job in the investigation of the Dems overthrow of the rightful Gov't.

Try that one when a cop shows up at your door

"No sorry, I don't recognize you as legitimate house majority, because you won on false pretenses through abuse of power and weaponization of your position of power and Gov't agencies to manipulate and rig the mid term elections through false charges set up through Dems colluding with other foreign nations like Russia and Britain in acts of treason."
"Therefore there is no legitimate rights for an illegal Dem partisan oversight of it's opposition as continuation of that treasonous act and abuse of power."
Then ask for the OCE (oversights the congress) to do it's job in the investigation of the Dems overthrow of the rightful Gov't.

That person would be wrong.

BROTHERS & SISTERS: impeachment is a political issue not a legal one, and its gonna depend on the conscience of white nationalist republican senators, which doesn't give much hope. that's why Beto is running...to teach these senators a lesson!

BROTHERS & SISTERS: impeachment is a political issue not a legal one, and its gonna depend on the conscience of white nationalist republican senators, which doesn't give much hope. that's why Beto is running...to teach these senators a lesson!
Yeah, he sure taught Ted Cruz a lesson, didn't he? LOL

low on skateboard lessons in congress?

The OP is 'wrong'

Lol, you're funny!!

Beto? Who or what is Beto? I keep seeing the BETO rainbow stickers on the back of scions. Is that ice cream or something?

Beto? Who or what is Beto? I keep seeing the BETO rainbow stickers on the back of scions. Is that ice cream or something?
Trump's on the ropes. TRUMP'S ON THE ROOOOOOOOOOOPES!

Trump's on the ropes. TRUMP'S ON THE ROOOOOOOOOOOPES!

Meh.

Actually it's a checkmate move, because it's Pelosi's logic which was unwarranted in calling Trump illegitimate for no legal reason while her doing so is part of evidence in her being illegitimate. The fake investigation purposely went on till mid terms then magically faded, while harassing almost every single staff member and administration sucess story. If you want to find the mole, just look for someone they did not harass. Nobody on either side of the Isle nor independent should want to see our dysfunction and the partisanship in gov't sink this low.

I'm waiting for all criminal CRCs to tell courts that they don't have to obey subpoenas anymore because their god's minions don't have to.

So he's would show up at the House and tell them this? Or just wait and explain it all to the Federal Judge who hears the case when it goes to court?

I'm waiting for all criminal CRCs to tell courts that they don't have to obey subpoenas anymore because their god's minions don't have to.
That's a different issue. This is branch verses branch. Not the judiciary v. a citizen.

Besides, citizens are protected by privileges, just like branches of government.

First of all, the left don't believe in laws, they are lawless in just about every way possible, that's why I keep saying you should watch the movie Devil's Advocate where many of the judges and lawyers all are compromised by an order of lawlessness that mirrors how far the progressive left has gone off the rails on issues of lawfulness.
So more liberal do whatever feels good with no consequence or consideration for others will end up in front of judges more times then conservatives with morality as part factor, but ideology as a main factor.
Secondly if a conservative were to face a judge according to your rants they can use the insanity plee or mentally challenged plee with politicians, progressive left demonizing ad hominem posts and news media cries as testimony to being what you deemed "retarded, crazy, inbread, brain damaged".
In short your words allow us to do anything we want, including signing contracts we don't have to keep, taking your morning paper then giving it back after our birds were finished using it in their bird cage.
And many other benefits when being wrongfully labeled handicap by people giving us Carte Blange to being "deplorable". :)

Lol, you're funny!!
I have no choice, they revoke my Jewish card if I'm not, and then it's
"No Matzah Ball Soup for me"
tmp-cam-757840752.jpg

and then I have to get in the back of the line with Schumer telling knock knock jokes.

Disobeying a subpoena issued by any current day Democrat entity is not only a righteous and honorable civil disobedience, but a patriotic duty.

Forum List

Back