Democrat Expertise

One must remember that Democrat economic policy is an extension of Soviet Bolshevik policies.....ending private property.
Which Dems are calling for the end to private property? Everyone, Dems and GOP, puts limits on private property so that is not the same as ending it.
That's what regulation and taxation is about.
That is exactly, 100% wrong. Both can be and are abused but that is not what they are about.

Regulation ensures that property is used safely. You can't open a bomb factory on your private property without following the proper regulations. I can't think of anyone who would disagree though you might take issue with specific regulations. Regulation is absolutely necessary if we are to live together.

Taxes raise revenue to defend your private property from foreign invaders and build a road to your private property. Again, you may take issue with specific taxes but I doubt anyone thinks there should be NO taxes on private property.

That's the old blind alang.

Glad you're back to you being your old insipid self.....'else I would have had to find another piƱata.....

images

One must remember that Democrat economic policy is an extension of Soviet Bolshevik policies.....ending private property.

5. Here, once again, that apocryphal tale of boiling the frog: put it in cold water, and raise the temperature so slowly that it fails to recognize the threat: boiled frog.

That's what 'regulation' is....the threat is the destruction of the right to private property.

6. Why is 'private property's so important?
Before the Founders settled on 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,' ....

"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" is a well-known phrase in theUnited States Declaration of Independence.[1]The phrase gives three examples of the "unalienable rights" which the Declaration says has been given to all human beings by their Creator, and for which governments are created to protect. ....In 1689, Locke argued in hisTwo Treatises of Government that political society existed for the sake of protecting "property", which he defined as a person's "life, liberty, and estate"
Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7. While our founding documents memorialize our rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, the Virginia Declaration preceded it by several months. In same, George Mason had written ā€œā€¦the enjoyment of life and liberty, with the means of acquiring and possessing property, and pursuing and obtaining happiness and safety.ā€¦ā€ Virginia Declaration of Rights, 1776

1. The emphasis on property came from philosopher John Locke, who believed that all men had the natural rights to acquire, protect, and dispose of property.
  2. Jefferson preferred the shift from material property and toward the pursuit of happiness: by such, morality became uppermost.

8. Private property is the physical dimension of capitalism, the free market.

"A fundamental principle of our society is property rights. In nations were property rights have not been formally established, the costs of legally validating ownership of a home, a farm, or a business may be prohibitively expensive relative to the average income level, a crippling handicap for those seeking to rise from poverty to prosperity. Without property rights, one with entrepreneurial talents loses the access to other peopleā€™s money: homes or other assets not recognized by a legal system cannot be used as collateral."
Sowell, ā€œEconomic Facts & Fallacies,ā€ chapter seven.
PC I'm praying for you.... You need an intervention

What's your prob, pal?

You're not in favor of private property and prosperity???????
certainly am who isn't?

The Democrat Party.

I saw a recent TV ad about the situation of landlords under Democrat rent control, and it makes a powerful point about the folks we put in control of economic policy.

1.What happens when voters choose based on personality or party, rather than policy?

"George McGovern On Why Politicians Who Haven't Built A Business Are Bad At Regulating

In 1988, I invested most of the earnings from this lecture circuit acquiring the leasehold on Connecticutā€™s Stratford Inn.

In retrospect, I wish I had known more about the hazards and difficulties of such a business, ...I also wish that during the years I was in public office, I had had this firsthand experience about the difficulties business people face every day. That knowledge would have made me a better U.S. senator and a more understanding presidential contender." George McGovern On Why Politicians Who Haven't Built A Business Are Bad At Regulating

A Liberal Democrat who learned the lesson many Democrat voters have yet to incorporate (pun intended).

2.Whoā€™s on first? First to be Democrat nominee.....

ā€œJoe Biden: ā€˜Iā€™ve Never Been Gainfully Employed In My Lifeā€™

ā€¦admits to a crowd that heā€™s never held a private sector.ā€ Joe Biden: ā€˜Iā€™ve Never Been Gainfully Employed In My Lifeā€™ | Breitbart

Another great choice to run the economy.

3. Perhaps voters should judge by results:

ā€œJob growth surges by 312,000 in Decemberā€ Job growth surges by 312,000 in December

"Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring"
Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trumpā€™s job performance. "
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen ReportsĀ®

"Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April"
Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April

"Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953"

Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953 | Breitbart

"Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April"

Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April

How about entrepreneurs having to earn a living under Democrat policies?

Coming right upā€¦.

Policy:
Running up the debt
Fucking over farmers in a stupid trade war
Sacrificing border security in a chase for a 40' concrete wall
Allowing for dirtier air & water
Allowing for more dangerous workplaces
Ignoring Climate Change our biggest long term problem
Lying to the American people
Hiring the most corrupt, inept people to run our government.
Pulling out the Iran nuclear agreement giving Iran the green light to pursue nukes
Pulling out of a massive trade deal in the Pacific Rim only to be replaced by China
With hold money to help Americans recover from natural disasters
Promise not to golf & then run up a 100 million tab for golfing
Refusing to do his job unless Congress quits investigating him
Never ending childish name calling
Being a bigot & racist.
Supporting white nationalism
Nepotism run wild.
Taking credit for accomplishments that are not his.
Trashing the US Constitution.
Making a mess at our Southern Border

AND being an overall asshole, fraud, business cheat, women abuser, adulterer, and liar.

Leave out the vulgarity and I'll consider responding.

Try posting like an adult, RealDumb.

Try posting a real thread you condescending piece of shit.

There is a simple explanation, so simple that even one such as you, with your limited ....ability....may understand your propensity:

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, that they have no adequate response to truth that destroys their worldview, their most closely held beliefs, their language falls to the vulgar.

It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That would be you.

Vulgarity is a sure sign that one recognizes having lost the debate.

Be sure that I will force it from you again.

Democrat rent control

Unfortunately there's no such thing.

That was easy. Next.

ā€¦admits to a crowd that heā€™s never held a private sector.ā€ Joe Biden: ā€˜Iā€™ve Never Been Gainfully Employed In My Lifeā€™ | Breitbart

"Another" of course meaning in addition to the present. Which we've been noting for four years.

Next.

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trumpā€™s job performance. "

Of course it does. That's exactly what Rasmussen exists for.

/thread

I saw a recent TV ad about the situation of landlords under Democrat rent control, and it makes a powerful point about the folks we put in control of economic policy.

1.What happens when voters choose based on personality or party, rather than policy?

"George McGovern On Why Politicians Who Haven't Built A Business Are Bad At Regulating

In 1988, I invested most of the earnings from this lecture circuit acquiring the leasehold on Connecticutā€™s Stratford Inn.

In retrospect, I wish I had known more about the hazards and difficulties of such a business, ...I also wish that during the years I was in public office, I had had this firsthand experience about the difficulties business people face every day. That knowledge would have made me a better U.S. senator and a more understanding presidential contender." George McGovern On Why Politicians Who Haven't Built A Business Are Bad At Regulating

A Liberal Democrat who learned the lesson many Democrat voters have yet to incorporate (pun intended).

ā€œJob growth surges by 312,000 in Decemberā€ Job growth surges by 312,000 in December

"Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April"

Coming right upā€¦.

Policy:
Running up the debt
Pulling out the Iran nuclear agreement giving Iran the green light to pursue nukes
Pulling out of a massive trade deal in the Pacific Rim only to be replaced by China
Being a bigot & racist.
Nepotism run wild.

AND being an overall asshole, fraud, business cheat, women abuser, adulterer, and liar.

There is a simple explanation, so simple that even one such as you, with your limited ....ability....may understand your propensity:

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, that they have no adequate response to truth that destroys their worldview, their most closely held beliefs, their language falls to the vulgar.

It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That would be you.

Bull fucking shit. You voted for Trump. Name a "bad word:" that Trump has not said.

Would you be insulted or would I be vulgar If I said your acting this way is because you are menstruating?

Coming right upā€¦.

Policy:
Running up the debt
Being a bigot & racist.
Nepotism run wild.

That would be you.

I guess that holds true when the moron you support yelled out bullshit?

5. Here, once again, that apocryphal tale of boiling the frog: put it in cold water, and raise the temperature so slowly that it fails to recognize the threat: boiled frog.

That's what 'regulation' is....the threat is the destruction of the right to private property.

6. Why is 'private property's so important?
Before the Founders settled on 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,' ....

"Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" is a well-known phrase in theUnited States Declaration of Independence.[1]The phrase gives three examples of the "unalienable rights" which the Declaration says has been given to all human beings by their Creator, and for which governments are created to protect. ....In 1689, Locke argued in hisTwo Treatises of Government that political society existed for the sake of protecting "property", which he defined as a person's "life, liberty, and estate"
Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7. While our founding documents memorialize our rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, the Virginia Declaration preceded it by several months. In same, George Mason had written ā€œā€¦the enjoyment of life and liberty, with the means of acquiring and possessing property, and pursuing and obtaining happiness and safety.ā€¦ā€ Virginia Declaration of Rights, 1776

1. The emphasis on property came from philosopher John Locke, who believed that all men had the natural rights to acquire, protect, and dispose of property.
  2. Jefferson preferred the shift from material property and toward the pursuit of happiness: by such, morality became uppermost.

8. Private property is the physical dimension of capitalism, the free market.

"A fundamental principle of our society is property rights. In nations were property rights have not been formally established, the costs of legally validating ownership of a home, a farm, or a business may be prohibitively expensive relative to the average income level, a crippling handicap for those seeking to rise from poverty to prosperity. Without property rights, one with entrepreneurial talents loses the access to other peopleā€™s money: homes or other assets not recognized by a legal system cannot be used as collateral."
Sowell, ā€œEconomic Facts & Fallacies,ā€ chapter seven.
PC I'm praying for you.... You need an intervention

What's your prob, pal?

You're not in favor of private property and prosperity???????
certainly am who isn't?

The Democrat Party.
So they passed or tried to pass laws eliminating private property or are you just being an asshole again.

Coming right upā€¦.

Policy:
Running up the debt
Being a bigot & racist.
Nepotism run wild.

That would be you.

Bull fucking shit. You voted for Trump. Name a "bad word:" that Trump has not said.

Would you be insulted or would I be vulgar If I said your acting this way is because you are menstruating?

Your mommy taught you that that sort of language is acceptable?

9. The failure of Liberal/Democrat governance can be seen in every big city that they run.

A testament to same can be found in the story of the great Democrat-Socialist leader, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, whose mother was a victim of Democrat policies: The DailyMail has an interview with the mother of the fresh new face, the economic guru of the Democrats, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Mom is Blanca Ocasio-Cortez.....you've gotta read this interview..

Check out this part:

"Mrs Blanca Ocasio-Cortez ā€“ or BOC as her signature reads ā€“ is still settling down in Eustis, Florida, a small city in the far suburbs of Orlando.
'I lived in the New York area for most of my life but I started being unable to afford it,' Blanca said in the living-room of her modest but tidy Florida house.

'I worked and prayed and prayed, and things worked out. After the children graduated from college, I figured it was time for me to move to Florida'

'I was cleaning houses in the morning and working as a secretary at a hospital in the afternoon. I was working from 6am until 11pm. And I prayed and prayed, and things worked out. After the children graduated from college, I figured it was time for me to move to Florida.'

Blanca said it was a no-brainer, adding: 'I was paying $10,000 a year in real estate taxes up north. I'm paying $600 a year in Florida. It's stress-free down here.'"
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's mother tells how she hopes her daughter marries her longtime boyfriend | Daily Mail Online

Coming right upā€¦.

Policy:
Running up the debt Not as bad as BO
Fucking over farmers in a stupid trade war Made farmers whole
Sacrificing border security in a chase for a 40' concrete wall Never was a 40' concrete wall, has better security than BO, just ask Jeh
Allowing for dirtier air & water Bullshit
Allowing for more dangerous workplaces Bullshit
Ignoring Climate Change our biggest long term problem 12-years and counting down, you ready to meet Jesus?
Lying to the American people All pols lie
Hiring the most corrupt, inept people to run our government. Got anyone with cash in the freezer?
Pulling out the Iran nuclear agreement giving Iran the green light to pursue nukes Like a 10-year delay was a good deal. No nukes, period.
Pulling out of a massive trade deal in the Pacific Rim only to be replaced by China Free and fair trade deals are a must
With hold money to help Americans recover from natural disasters No one is starving are they? PR is better today than before the cane hit
Promise not to golf & then run up a 100 million tab for golfing BO golfed too
Refusing to do his job unless Congress quits investigating him Mueller did the investigation, the dems want to spoil Trump's 4-year term with more bullshit accusations
Never ending childish name calling They fit.
Being a bigot & racist. Bullshit, Trump had a black girlfriend
Supporting white nationalism Bullshit
Nepotism run wild. ??? Did I miss Eric & Don Jr appointments? Remember JFK appointing Bobby AG?
Taking credit for accomplishments that are not his. Bullshit, see "promises kept"
Trashing the US Constitution. The dems will get hammered for using intel agencies and the deep state to control election outcomes
Making a mess at our Southern Border The dems want open borders and Trump is stopping illegals
AND being an overall asshole, fraud, business cheat, women abuser, adulterer, and liar. you missed billionaire, TV personality, and president
Policy:
Running up the debt Not as bad as BO
Fucking over farmers in a stupid trade war Made farmers whole
Sacrificing border security in a chase for a 40' concrete wall Never was a 40' concrete wall, has better security than BO, just ask Jeh
Allowing for dirtier air & water Bullshit
Allowing for more dangerous workplaces Bullshit
Ignoring Climate Change our biggest long term problem 12-years and counting down, you ready to meet Jesus?
Lying to the American people All pols lie
Hiring the most corrupt, inept people to run our government. Got anyone with cash in the freezer?
Pulling out the Iran nuclear agreement giving Iran the green light to pursue nukes Like a 10-year delay was a good deal. No nukes, period.
Pulling out of a massive trade deal in the Pacific Rim only to be replaced by China Free and fair trade deals are a must
With hold money to help Americans recover from natural disasters No one is starving are they? PR is better today than before the cane hit
Promise not to golf & then run up a 100 million tab for golfing BO golfed too
Refusing to do his job unless Congress quits investigating him Mueller did the investigation, the dems want to spoil Trump's 4-year term with more bullshit accusations
Never ending childish name calling They fit.
Being a bigot & racist. Bullshit, Trump had a black girlfriend
Supporting white nationalism Bullshit
Nepotism run wild. ??? Did I miss Eric & Don Jr appointments? Remember JFK appointing Bobby AG?
Taking credit for accomplishments that are not his. Bullshit, see "promises kept"
Trashing the US Constitution. The dems will get hammered for using intel agencies and the deep state to control election outcomes
Making a mess at our Southern Border The dems want open borders and Trump is stopping illegals
AND being an overall asshole, fraud, business cheat, women abuser, adulterer, and liar. you missed billionaire, TV personality, and president

Any praise for Obama is purely propaganda. The man is an incompetent ingrate....very much like you.

He inherited an average economy, and never improved it.

So says the Left-leaning Reuters:

The unemployment rate announced three days after his election was 6.5%....not particularly terrible. But it was the only economic news, and had Obama insisting we were suffering "the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression." Obama: U.S. in worst crisis since Depression - Reuters

Obama did a terrible job with his Democrat policies:
"...the economy was stagnating in 2016 after the weakest recovery from a recession since the Great Depression.

In fact, The New York Times itself described Obama's economy this way in August 2016: "For three quarters in a row, the growth rate of the economy has hovered around a mere 1%. In the last quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the economy expanded at feeble annual rates of 0.9% and 0.8%, respectively. The initial reading for the second quarter of this year, released on Friday, was a disappointing 1.2%."

...GDP growth decelerated in each of the last three quarters of 2016."

And on January 27, 2017, after the government reported that GDP growth for all 2016 was a mere 1.6% ā€” the weakest in five years ā€”"

Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

Trump picked up an revitalized the economy:

In short, there was no upward trajectory to the economy on anyone's radar when Trump took office.ā€ Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

11132746_web1_web-RAMclr-092018-headwinds.jpg
According to you an average economy:

Have a GDP growth of -6,2% (that's negative 6.2%)
Loses 800,000 jobs a month
Has the Dow on a long downward slide
Unemployment of 8% heading to 10
A housing collapse
A near financial meltdown
Two quagmire wars
Deficit of a trillion plus

An oddball problem for the Ds. China inflates itself out of economic problems and has done so for thousands of years. This results in a depression and a warring states period to determine the next dynasty. HSI finessed the last such change by taking the title of president for life instead of emperor. If Trump can install a more US friendly regime after the hyperinflation hits in China, assuming it is not radioactive he wins the election here next year.

9. The failure of Liberal/Democrat governance can be seen in every big city that they run.

A testament to same can be found in the story of the great Democrat-Socialist leader, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, whose mother was a victim of Democrat policies: The DailyMail has an interview with the mother of the fresh new face, the economic guru of the Democrats, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Check out this part:

"Mrs Blanca Ocasio-Cortez ā€“ or BOC as her signature reads ā€“ is still settling down in Eustis, Florida, a small city in the far suburbs of Orlando.
'I lived in the New York area for most of my life but I started being unable to afford it,' Blanca said in the living-room of her modest but tidy Florida house.

'I worked and prayed and prayed, and things worked out. After the children graduated from college, I figured it was time for me to move to Florida'

'I was cleaning houses in the morning and working as a secretary at a hospital in the afternoon. I was working from 6am until 11pm. And I prayed and prayed, and things worked out. After the children graduated from college, I figured it was time for me to move to Florida.'

Blanca said it was a no-brainer, adding: 'I was paying $10,000 a year in real estate taxes up north. I'm paying $600 a year in Florida. It's stress-free down here.'"
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's mother tells how she hopes her daughter marries her longtime boyfriend | Daily Mail Online

Do spending less on education is a good thing?

Check out this part:

Do spending less on education is a good thing?

"Do spending less on education....."

This is both a winner in the category of "Unintentional Humor," and a lesson in Ebonics.

Hard to believe how ReallllllllllDumb you are.

Coming right upā€¦.

Policy:
Running up the debt
Being a bigot & racist.
Nepotism run wild.

That would be you.

In some cases this may be true but in other cases, vulgarity is the only adequate response to the ignorance, lies, and the rudeness you inflict on this board daily.

That a stupid **** such as yourself thinks itā€™s just dandy to refuse to respond to thoughtfully responses and instead resorts to childish insults shows that you can dish it out but you just canā€™t take it.

That you are so deeply offended by curse words is a bonus when you have no manners and no morals and when you repeatedly lieto people and then insult them for calling you out on your lies, profanity is the the only reasonable response.

Check out this part:

Interesting. If Blanca was paying real estate taxes she must have owned property in NY that she sold to buy FL property. I doubt the value of her FL property was similar to that of NY so she basically took her profits and cashed out. She used to live in a highly desirable area and now lives in a much less desirable one. Doesn't sound like NY is a failure as it is a very desirable place to live.

Coming right upā€¦.

Policy:
Running up the debt
Being a bigot & racist.
Nepotism run wild.

That would be you.

In some cases this may be true but in other cases, vulgarity is the only adequate response to the ignorance, lies s death rudesnesx you inflict on this board daily.

That a stupid **** such as yourself thinks itā€™s just dandy to refuse to respond to thoughtfully responses and instead resorts to childish insults shows that you can dish it out but you just canā€™t take it.

That you are so deeply offended by curse words is a bonus when you have no manners and no morals and when you repeatedly lieto people and then insult them for calling you out on your lies, profanity is the the only reasonable response.

Some folks have an 'ignore' list. I have an 'abuse' list. Congrats....you've made it.

Face facts: everything I post is 100% true, accurate and correct.

That includes my description of you.

I didn't say I was offended by the language, I said I want a higher class of opposition......sooooo....why are you still here?

Check out this part:

Interesting. If Blanca was paying real estate taxes she must have owned property in NY that she sold to buy FL property. I doubt the value of her FL property was similar to that of NY so she basically took her profits and cashed out. She used to live in a highly desirable area and now lives in a much less desirable one. Doesn't sound like NY is a failure as it is a very desirable place to live.

A lot of assumptions in that post.....including the unspoken one that you have a valid point.

Although the conclusion is hardly in doubt, let's give you a little IQ test: can you count to potato?

10. Here is yet another building owner suffering under Democrat regulation, telling his story: Reshit Gjonvic.

ā€œI spend years saving to buy this buildingā€¦.my American dreamā€¦.everything cost money: plumbing, electricity, boilers, roofā€¦..the cost so high, I work two more jobs to pay the billsā€¦..ā€ Taxpayers for an Affordable NY - Responsible Rent Reform

11. This is the sort of immigrant that America needs, not those who are offered welfare and food stamps before they even get here.

Illegals are here because of invitations and enticements by the Democrat Party.

"Fat And Furious: Obama Pushes Food Stamps In Mexico"
Fat And Furious: Obama Pushes Food Stamps In Mexico | Investor's Business Daily

They are here for welfare, and to vote for Democrats.

And entrepreneurs are dunned to pay for Democrat votes.

Forum List

Back