Democrat Debate

LOL, Warren just hit Pete over his healthcare numbers not adding up when just 15 minutes ago she couldn't count back 30 years...

Pretty boring debate so far...

Seems like they're trying really hard not to step on each other.

Boring, but kind of nice in a way. Better than a presidential candidate alluding to the size of his penis during a national debate, at least in my opinion.

They're talking about some tension between Warren and Bernie. We'll see if that shows up.

DNC is fixing it for Warren.

Bernie just denied that he said woman couldn't win. Very next thing CNN moderator posed the question to Warren presuming that he did say it. Left is despicable.

It goes something like this:

CNN: "Bernie, why did you say that?"
Bernie: "I didn't say that!"
CNN: "Warren, why did he say that?"

LOL

Wtf is Mannix?

"Mannix is an American television detective series that ran from 1967 to 1975"

Ok, Boomer.
It's a lame TV show from the 70s that would get better ratings than your Dimwinger Shit Show debate.

HTH

"I have better things to do than watch the clown car shit-show with those beta cuck commie faggot-libtard something-somethings. LOLOLOLOL"

It's always super original when they say things like that. Thanks guys.

Wtf is Mannix?

Ok, Boomer.
It's a lame TV show from the 70s that would get better ratings than your Dimwinger Shit Show debate.

HTH

"I have better things to do than watch the clown car shit-show with those beta cuck commie faggot-libtard something-somethings. LOLOLOLOL"

Admit it, you are now on Youtube watchin Mannix reruns.:5_1_12024:

Klobuchar put her foot in her mouth again, telling Americans she sees a future where your children will be plumbers.

They're talking about some tension between Warren and Bernie. We'll see if that shows up.

DNC is fixing it for Warren.

Bernie just denied that he said woman couldn't win. Very next thing CNN moderator posed the question to Warren presuming that he did say it. Left is despicable.

Bernie says he didn't say it. Warren says he did. But both sides expressed that they don't want to go into it any further.

Not sure what tinfoil hat bullshit you're getting at.

Wtf is Mannix?

Ok, Boomer.

HTH

Not interested.

Bernie has a package built in to pay for all the insurance people that will lose their jobs lol wow

Wtf is Mannix?

Ok, Boomer.

HTH

Did you notice it seems to be sponsored on CNN by Ron (I'm Not Afraid To Burn In Hell) Reagan?

Seems like Steyer has been pushing for impeachment since Trump was elected.

Not sure of the exact date.

Every shit hole in America is run by these retards and they say trump Isn’t decent lol

Buttplug just blamed the fires in Australia started by muslims on MMGW.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back