Democrat Debate

This is embarrassing! This is going to be a no show in November! Who will vote for this?

Pete butplug is a Mayor of a shit hole and no one questions his ability to fix a flat tire lol

Last edited:
65BC5625-4879-4D64-ADE7-F167CEB47DD7.jpeg

Klobachump was trying to demonstrate how a woman could win by listing women Governors............she tried to reference her "GOOD FRIEND" who won in some state.............but couldn't come up with her name even after flipping thu her notes.

Buh-Buy.:5_1_12024:

This is embarrassing! Trump is going to take every state even California

Klobachump was trying to demonstrate how a woman could win by listing women Governors............she tried to reference her "GOOD FRIEND" who won in some state.............but couldn't come up with her name even after flipping thu her notes.

Buh-Buy.:5_1_12024:

Yup, that was pretty dumb.

Bernie handled the issue well between him and Warren. Seems like a misunderstanding and neither Bernie nor Warren were interested in fighting over it even though the media had been talking it up.

"Senator Klobuchar your time is up." said the moderator. Could that have a double meaning? Can she finish anywhere near the top in Iowa? Will she qualify for the next debate?

I find it fucking hilarious all these Clown Car riders are fighting each other to tell us how bad our healthcare system is................10 years AFTER OBAMACARE FIXED OUR HEALTHCARE.

Morons.

I’m intrigued by this by how boring it is! No excitement,, this is history in the making .. How do you Democrats have no viable option for president

Klobuchar keeps trying to fill the time with answers not related to what is being asked.

"On a side note, remember when I was right about that one thing? Yeaaaa, that's right. I just wanted to throw that in there instead of answering what you asked."

Go away.

I find it fucking hilarious all these Clown Car riders are fighting each other to tell us how bad our healthcare system is................10 years AFTER OBAMACARE FIXED OUR HEALTHCARE.

Morons.

Not perfect but it was a start.

For better or for worse, Bernie is pulling the entire party left when he talks about universal healthcare.

Forum List

Back