Democrat Collusion? President Trump suggests China is influencing election by attacking our farmers

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"China has openly stated that they are actively trying to impact and change our election by attacking our farmers, ranchers and industrial workers because of their loyalty to me. What China does not understand is that these people are great patriots and fully understand that China has been taking advantage of the United States on Trade for many years. They also know that I am the one that knows how to stop it. There will be great and fast economic retaliation against China if our farmers, ranchers and/or industrial workers are targeted!"

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

i'm watching what China's doing like a hawk! we need a special counsel to investigate!

"China has openly stated that they are actively trying to impact and change our election by attacking our farmers, ranchers and industrial workers because of their loyalty to me. What China does not understand is that these people are great patriots and fully understand that China has been taking advantage of the United States on Trade for many years. They also know that I am the one that knows how to stop it. There will be great and fast economic retaliation against China if our farmers, ranchers and/or industrial workers are targeted!"

i'm watching what China's doing like a hawk! we need a special counsel to investigate!

We need a special counsel to investigate Trump. Remember the puny tax cut you got from Republicans. That will be gone because tariffs are a tax on Americans. It will cut their purchasing power and when they buy less, there will be fewer jobs. Americans want out of this chickenshit outfit.

• Banned
"the only time our trade deficit goes down is where there is a financial crisis. if you want our deficit to go down, let's blow up our economy" - Gary Cohn to an agitated Trump

WaPo: FBI pushes back on unfounded Trump claim that China hacked Hillary Clinton’s email

• Banned

WaPo: FBI pushes back on unfounded Trump claim that China hacked Hillary Clinton’s email
fake news! FBI is fake news too! fake intelligence!

Fake claim that China hacked Clinton's email.
Produce evidence, nickname.

Trump is a fucking moron.

That may be his best quality!

That may be his best quality!

It is the one that he has refined the most, that is for sure.

So I guess you expected china to just have no response to our tarrifs. I bet if we were at war with china you would blame the fact that they are shooting back at us on democrat collusion. How dare they look after their own interests. I bet you get angry when the other players playing monopoly do not let you win. Tarriffs are place on other contries to purposely create as much trouble as possible. This is why we call it a trade war not a trade social.

Forum List

Back