Democrat Brags How Illegals Will Be Force Behind Blue Wave, Will Propel Dems To Victory

Georgia Dem gubernatorial nominee says 'blue wave' will include undocumented immigrants

A “blue wave” in the midterm elections will be fueled in part by undocumented immigrants, Democratic gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams said at a campaign rally last week.

Unbelievable!
What’s with you and the dishonest propaganda? Just be honest and accurate or did you really think he was implying that illegals would be voting?

Here’s the actual quote btw....

“But the thing of it is, the blue wave is African-American. It’s white, it’s Latino, it’s Asian Pacific Islander. It is disabled. It is differently abled. It is LGBTQ. It is law enforcement. It is veterans,” Abrams said to cheers. “It is made up of those who are told they are not worthy of being here ... those who are documented and undocumented.”
So did he or did he not say that undocumented people were going to vote for democrats and be part of this "blue wave"?
She certainly did not

“But the thing of it is, the blue wave is African-American. It’s white, it’s Latino, it’s Asian Pacific Islander. It is disabled. It is differently abled. It is LGBTQ. It is law enforcement. It is veterans,” Abrams said to cheers. “It is made up of those who are told they are not worthy of being here ... those who are documented and undocumented.”

Thank you for confirming what I stated / posted:

“It is made up of those who are told they are not worthy of being here ... those who are documented and undocumented.”

A “blue wave” in the midterm elections will be fueled in part by undocumented immigrants, Democratic gubernatorial nominee
Stacey Abrams said at a campaign rally last week.
Yes I’m posting the quote and asking you if you really think that he meant undocumented immigrants were going to be voting?
The "blue wave" is democrat voters and he wants undocumented people to be part of it. What am i missing here?
The blue wave are democrat elected officials

What’s with you and the dishonest propaganda? Just be honest and accurate or did you really think he was implying that illegals would be voting?

Here’s the actual quote btw....

But she literally said “the blue wave... is made up of those who are undocumented.” She didn’t say they’re fueling it but she said they are a part of it.
Right, and do you think she meant that the undocumented would be voting in the election? Or do you think she meant that issues involving the Undocumented like immigration policy, the wall, DACA is a driving issue for democrat voters who make up the blue wave.

I don’t know but if one were to take her words literally she’s saying undocumenteds are part of the blue wave. Unless she clarifies and says that’s not literally what she meant why shouldn’t people take her seriously?
I don’t see the confusion here. The blue wave refers to democrats being elected. Democrats represent people of all stripes including defending the undocumented and promoting a different approach to immigration as republicans.
The Blue Wave refers to democrat voters taking back a bunch of seats. Literally EVERYONE knows this. You fucked up in your first post, and for 10 pages youve been trying to recover. Its never going to happen. You said a stupid thing and now youre paying the price. You should have just admitted that you were wrong immediately.
Voters don’t take seats.... elected officials do

What did Trumps little voter fraud commission find ? Oh, a bunch of nothing!

Even a hack committee looking to prove fraud couldn’t come up with anything. Why? Cause no illegal in their right mind would do such a stupid thing like vote illegally .

People rioted in Ferguson because they got tired of being abused by a corrupt government.

Try reading the Ferguson report.

Try again, skippy....

Democrat Elected Officials would be what the Blue Wave RESULTS in, not what it IS.

The Blue Wave refers to the Democrats voting en-masse and taking back the House and/or Senate. Taking back the House and / or Senate would be the results of such a Blue Wave.

People rioted in Ferguson because they got tired of being abused by a corrupt government.

Try reading the Ferguson report.
Nice opinion. Now shut your pie hole, open up the actual LINKS that lead to actual facts and findings - not just your uneducated opinion - and educate yourself.

So if they don't vote, how are illegals involved?
Well there is a huge issue around immigration in case you haven’t been paying attention. Many US citizens support a better immigration policy and better treatment of the undocumented in this country, especially with DACA. So that issue is something that rallies support for the democrats from their camp. Just like Trumps wall rally’s support for the republicans.
so we're being too hard on criminals and law breakers?
Many think so and that’s why they support blue candidates
So raping and killing people is ok, if they're democrats? Is that where we are at? I'll give you points for honesty (since democrats DO NOT BELEIEVE THE WOMAN IF THEY ACCUSE A DEMOCRAT), but it's really really disgusting.
Where did all that crap come from?! Are you malfunctioning or was that meant for a different thread??

Uh no, raping and killing is never ok, what a stupid statement. And didn’t multiple democrat congressmen step down because of accusations from women? Have several media personality’s and Hollywood big wigs been accused and condemned? Where do you get your shitty talking points from? Do better.
No no no, don't play that game.
First I disagree you have to believe all women......they do lie about these things....so that notion is bs.

As for killing and raping, why does the left not want illegals who do this deported? Why do they not work with ICE to get rid of those people, but instead they let them go?
And why do lefties love Roman Polanski? He raped a 13 year old, he's a horrible person that should be executed.

Yes, a lot of those fake feminists did get zapped and rightfully so, those piece of shit holier than thou people got nailed after DECADES of doing this. WHY did it take so long?
RAPE has always been bad, so it's not #METOO. Why were they protected? WHO protected them?
Hint...it wasn't republicans.

Try again, skippy....

Democrat Elected Officials would be what the Blue Wave RESULTS in, not what it IS.

The Blue Wave refers to the Democrats voting en-masse and taking back the House and/or Senate. Taking back the House and / or Senate would be the results of such a Blue Wave.
Yeah I’ve heard you stellar skills of comprehension and I can’t say I have much respect for them. You honestly think that a democrat campaigning for governor is bragging about a crew of illegal aliens she thinks are line up voting for her and her party. I don’t know who you are trying to fool with that spun up nonesense but it’s a joke and we all know it.

Yeah I’ve heard you stellar skills of comprehension and I can’t say I have much respect for them. You honestly think that a democrat campaigning for governor is bragging about a crew of illegal aliens she thinks are line up voting for her and her party. I don’t know who you are trying to fool with that spun up nonesense but it’s a joke and we all know it.
You do remember that YOU already said YOU think illegals will vote in this election, too, right?

Bwuhahahaha.......

Well there is a huge issue around immigration in case you haven’t been paying attention. Many US citizens support a better immigration policy and better treatment of the undocumented in this country, especially with DACA. So that issue is something that rallies support for the democrats from their camp. Just like Trumps wall rally’s support for the republicans.
So raping and killing people is ok, if they're democrats? Is that where we are at? I'll give you points for honesty (since democrats DO NOT BELEIEVE THE WOMAN IF THEY ACCUSE A DEMOCRAT), but it's really really disgusting.
Where did all that crap come from?! Are you malfunctioning or was that meant for a different thread??

Uh no, raping and killing is never ok, what a stupid statement. And didn’t multiple democrat congressmen step down because of accusations from women? Have several media personality’s and Hollywood big wigs been accused and condemned? Where do you get your shitty talking points from? Do better.
First I disagree you have to believe all women......they do lie about these things....so that notion is bs.

As for killing and raping, why does the left not want illegals who do this deported? Why do they not work with ICE to get rid of those people, but instead they let them go?
And why do lefties love Roman Polanski? He raped a 13 year old, he's a horrible person that should be executed.

Yes, a lot of those fake feminists did get zapped and rightfully so, those piece of shit holier than thou people got nailed after DECADES of doing this. WHY did it take so long?
RAPE has always been bad, so it's not #METOO. Why were they protected? WHO protected them?
You gotta slow down and take some Breaths. Republicans and Democrats and any decent person would condemn rape and murder. For you to try and imply that only one party does and the other doesn’t just discredits your opinions because that is such a ridiculously absurd notion.

You try and narrow big issues into one specific spun narrative and then define the moral fiber of a parties supporters by that distortion. It’s transparent and dim witted. I’ll say again... do better

You do remember that YOU already said YOU think illegals will vote in this election, too, right?

Bwuhahahaha.......
Wow, you sure got me there! I said I don’t think illegals vote in any significant numbers. Would I be surprised if a couple did, no I wouldn’t. But the idiotic notion that millions are out there voting is just laughable.

You gotta slow down and take some Breaths. Republicans and Democrats and any decent person would condemn rape and murder. For you to try and imply that only one party does and the other doesn’t just discredits your opinions because that is such a ridiculously absurd notion.

You try and narrow big issues into one specific spun narrative and then define the moral fiber of a parties supporters by that distortion. It’s transparent and dim witted. I’ll say again... do better

No, there are two major issues, with the left, one is after someone is convicted, what do they want to happen to them (to me this is very telling on how serious you take an issue)
I see democrats complaining about rape and catching people, but then find excuses to let them out of jail (not shoplifters, but rapists and others). So when they say they care, I laugh.

Then they will defend criminal illegals, just to be dicks and show their support for Hispanics, yet it allows rapists and murders to walk the streets (JUST GIVE THEM TO ICE), again they don't care, and the news media never reports that stuff or if they do it's like for 10 seconds.

No, there are two major issues, with the left, one is after someone is convicted, what do they want to happen to them (to me this is very telling on how serious you take an issue)
I see democrats complaining about rape and catching people, but then find excuses to let them out of jail (not shoplifters, but rapists and others). So when they say they care, I laugh.

Then they will defend criminal illegals, just to be dicks and show their support for Hispanics, yet it allows rapists and murders to walk the streets (JUST GIVE THEM TO ICE), again they don't care, and the news media never reports that stuff or if they do it's like for 10 seconds.
Here is where your arguement fails and I’ll use myself as an example because I don’t want to speak for anybody else and I’m sure you consider me a libtard or whatever you like to call it...

I, in no way think rapist and murders should be given free passes. I don’t think many if any on the left would support that. Go ahead and show whatever cherry picked examples you have that gives you that idea and we can discuss.

As for defending criminal Hispanics I think you will find the overwhelming support is for DACA kids and hard working Hispanics who’s only crime is being undocumented. There is nowhere in law that defines what the penalty is for that, it’s up to the president and homeland security, doesn’t have to be deportation. Most on the left would be on board with punishing and deporting violent felons if they don’t have papers. The resistance you see is aimed to protect the kids and non criminals whose families get broken up by ice. You spin it to presume the left wants to protect criminals and it just isn’t honest.

Republicans and Democrats and any decent person

Republicans and Democrats are not "decent" people.

They are treasonous kleptocrats who steal and lie and do nothing good for America.
Ok sweet more reason to not take you seriously.

I don’t like either party but I’m not ignorant enough to paint all the good people trying to be involved in our political system and all my friends and family who vote on both sides of the aisle as treasonous criminals. Grow up

Forum List

Back