Dem candidate: Illegals are part of the blue wave

You must be retarded Illegals cant vote.

The thing of it is, the blue wave is African American. It’s white, it’s Latino, it’s Asian-Pacific Islander,” said Abrams, “it is disabled, it is differently-abled, it is LGBTQ, it is law enforcement, it is veterans.”

“It is made up of those who’ve been told that they are not worthy of being here. It is comprised of those who are documented and undocumented.”

You're supposed to spit the mouthwash out not swallow it.

Asclepias is pissed, he/she can’t stand that Blacks are moving off the Democratic plantation...he/she won’t know what to do when Blacks lose the race card and victim of whitey status.
He/she like things just the way they are.
Why would I be pissed? I'm not a dem. I encourage Blacks to not be dems.

You may want to re-read YOUR post...#8.
I dont need to re-read my post. I wrote it. You need to prove that illegals are voting

Yeah, you do....fricken idiot.
Prove that illegals are voting....I mean besides the Russians.
Yes. I want you to prove that illegals are voting. The ones that are not russians.

Good to know logic is definitely not one of your strong suits.
Its better to know your conspiracy about illegals voting is still unproven.
But election fraud might be real. Jill stein wanted a recount in Michigan and they did not give her a recount. Should be automatic. But they said it was too costly.

Rigged

I dont need to re-read my post. I wrote it. You need to prove that illegals are voting

Yes. I want you to prove that illegals are voting. The ones that are not russians.

But election fraud might be real. Jill stein wanted a recount in Michigan and they did not give her a recount. Should be automatic. But they said it was too costly.

Rigged
It could be real. My thing is the stupidity of someone claiming that people that are afraid to go to the grocery store are out there voting for dems.

Rigged
It could be real. My thing is the stupidity of someone claiming that people that are afraid to go to the grocery store are out there voting for dems.
There’s no excuse not to vote. My dad has an absentees ballot sent to him.

Rigged
Your dads a citizen right?

Rigged
Your dads a citizen right?
Oh you’re talking about illegals. Yea they ain’t going to try to vote.

I just saw the best meme on Facebook. It was a picture of evil white democratic white asshole kids in 1963 protesting those black kids going to a white school in Montgomery Alabama during desegregation. Can you picture the evil look on these white young men and women’s faces?

The meme said, “just remember this wasn’t that long ago. These people are still alive and their kids and grandkids go to trump rallies.

Anyone who fails to see that legalizing illegals and getting them to the polls is the long-term Democrat plan is either blind or stupid. Same for people who don't think we have "widespread" voter fraud. Who do you think is standing in the way of discovering it? Mainly Democrat governors.
Please point out this "widespread voter fraud". We had a commission on it that disbanded in embarrassment when they couldn't do it. How about you?

Democratic Candidate Stacey Abrams: 'Undocumented' Immigrants Are Part of the 'Blue Wave' | Breitbart

Well at least she has the guts to admit illegals will vote and vote democrat. That's what all the fuss is about here in Georgia....our voter ID laws are strict and I love it!
How did trump win then? Lots of Mexicans, blacks and Muslims must have voted for trump.

And most of them don’t vote
Not ALL Mexicans,Blacks and Muslims bought the BS about Trump from the MSM...we see what happens when Blacks try to leave the democrat plantation.

Democratic Candidate Stacey Abrams: 'Undocumented' Immigrants Are Part of the 'Blue Wave' | Breitbart

Well at least she has the guts to admit illegals will vote and vote democrat. That's what all the fuss is about here in Georgia....our voter ID laws are strict and I love it!
How did trump win then? Lots of Mexicans, blacks and Muslims must have voted for trump.

And most of them don’t vote
Not ALL Mexicans,Blacks and Muslims bought the BS about Trump from the MSM...we see what happens when Blacks try to leave the democrat plantation.
Don’t confuse blacks voting for trump with them voting republican. They didn’t realize what a republican he was. They like all of us thought he’d fight them just as much as he does the democrats but trumps a total republican only different on tariffs and kicking illegals out.

Or they were conned into not voting for hillary even though bill was the best potus ever. Gave us a surplus.

Even black and Mexican Americans don’t like illegals. Even legal immigrants don’t like illegal immigrants. It’s a tactic used by many dictators. It’s called nationalism.

Blacks didn’t show up. Not like they did for obama. Neither did young people. Now they have set our course for the next generation. You won. We’re doomed

The thing of it is, the blue wave is African American. It’s white, it’s Latino, it’s Asian-Pacific Islander,” said Abrams, “it is disabled, it is differently-abled, it is LGBTQ, it is law enforcement, it is veterans.”

“It is made up of those who’ve been told that they are not worthy of being here. It is comprised of those who are documented and undocumented.”
Undocumented? Supporting our claim, thanks

"Our claim" was that.
"Well at least she has the guts to admit illegals will vote and vote democrat. "

Only an ass munching fool would think illegals can vote. :)

More propaganda by you?

"Our claim" was that.
"Well at least she has the guts to admit illegals will vote and vote democrat. "

Oh really you want us to prove they legally can in some states and cities that's been in the fucking news the pass year?

"Our claim" was that.

Oh really you want us to prove they legally can in some states and cities that's been in the fucking news the pass year?
Yes. I want you to prove it. Not with that crazy shit from infowars. Credible sources only please.

"Our claim" was that.

Yes. I want you to prove it. Not with that crazy shit from infowars. Credible sources only please.

It's been on here you fucking moron , yet you pretend Illegals can't vote...Google it yourself they can vote in some local elections and good god where else they have voted since the state refuse to release their voter stats .

"Our claim" was that.

It's been on here you fucking moron , yet you pretend Illegals can't vote...Google it yourself they can vote in some local elections and good god where else they have voted since the state refuse to release their voter stats .
Show me. Youre the one claiming its happening. I want to see some credible proof. :rolleyes:

"Our claim" was that.

Show me. Youre the one claiming its happening. I want to see some credible proof. :rolleyes:

I have multiple times on here yet you ignore them voting in school elections in San Francisco where they indoctrinate kids

"Our claim" was that.

I have multiple times on here yet you ignore them voting in school elections in San Francisco where they indoctrinate kids

A school board election is not a presidential election. How many times have I told you that? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back