Democrat Brags How Illegals Will Be Force Behind Blue Wave, Will Propel Dems To Victory

Georgia Dem gubernatorial nominee says 'blue wave' will include undocumented immigrants

A “blue wave” in the midterm elections will be fueled in part by undocumented immigrants, Democratic gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams said at a campaign rally last week.

Unbelievable!
What’s with you and the dishonest propaganda? Just be honest and accurate or did you really think he was implying that illegals would be voting?

Here’s the actual quote btw....

“But the thing of it is, the blue wave is African-American. It’s white, it’s Latino, it’s Asian Pacific Islander. It is disabled. It is differently abled. It is LGBTQ. It is law enforcement. It is veterans,” Abrams said to cheers. “It is made up of those who are told they are not worthy of being here ... those who are documented and undocumented.”

Why am I not surprised. When they can get a driver's license, or an address, whats to stop them from registering in democrat controlled counties? Years ago we used to have people verifying voter rolls. I hope we still have that, plus the census needs to also ask the citizenship question, plus the "overstay visa" folks need to be deported. ICE needs tyo get busy.

Georgia Dem gubernatorial nominee says 'blue wave' will include undocumented immigrants

A “blue wave” in the midterm elections will be fueled in part by undocumented immigrants, Democratic gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams said at a campaign rally last week.

Unbelievable!
What’s with you and the dishonest propaganda? Just be honest and accurate or did you really think he was implying that illegals would be voting?

“But the thing of it is, the blue wave is African-American. It’s white, it’s Latino, it’s Asian Pacific Islander. It is disabled. It is differently abled. It is LGBTQ. It is law enforcement. It is veterans,” Abrams said to cheers. “It is made up of those who are told they are not worthy of being here ... those who are documented and undocumented.”

those who are documented and undocumented.”

undocumented?

seriously?

Unbelievable!

You may want to look up the definition of "undocumented"....dumbass.

Unbelievable!
Relax Tinker Bell. I know you are trying to make it sound like "undocumented immigrants" will be voting in the midterms, but that isn't what she said. However, you and your fellow snowflakes will just ignore that and whine like the bitches that you are that, illegals will be voting for governor in Georgia!!!

You are a lying, fluffy little snowflake.

Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.
Everything Republican, good, good, good.

Your side is ALWAYS wrong.
My side is ALWAYS right.

SSDD from the blindfold-wearing partisan hack, who lives in the alternate reality gop bubble,

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He will be smacked around by his fellow left wing lunatics for letting the truth slip out.

He will be smacked around by his fellow left wing lunatics for letting the truth slip out.
Which "HE" will be smacked around, Anus?

And what truth are you talking about that was slipped out?

I won't hold my breath waiting for a sensible answer from you.

Which "HE" will be smacked around, Anus?

And what truth are you talking about that was slipped out?

I won't hold my breath waiting for a sensible answer from you.

I thought Stacy was a mans name and I was being inclusive.

Stacey Keach sends his regards.

Why are left wing lunatics so hung up on pronouns?

The truth that person espoused is that Democrats want illegal aliens to vote.

You fucking disgusting cisgendered mansplaining white boy.

Last edited:

Thank you for confirming what I stated / posted:

“It is made up of those who are told they are not worthy of being here ... those who are documented and undocumented.”

A “blue wave” in the midterm elections will be fueled in part by undocumented immigrants, Democratic gubernatorial nominee
Stacey Abrams said at a campaign rally last week.

Unbelievable!

Even if they are "documented" and not citizens it is illegal for them to vote.

Unbelievable!

undocumented?

seriously?
Care to try and form a sentence and make an actual point?

Unbelievable!

Why? I understand the term.

Unbelievable!

Even if they are "documented" and not citizens it is illegal for them to vote.

Yes, and it's illegal for many of them to be in this country. So what's your point?

Unbelievable!

undocumented?

seriously?
Care to try and form a sentence and make an actual point?

:aug08_031:

I did

I did.

Unbelievable!

'Un-Documented' is the Liberals' term for ILLEGALS. They thought 'UN-DOCUMENTED' makes those who are here in the US illegally sound LESS like CRIMINALS.

Its sorta like how Democrats wanted to flee from the negative connotations of the term 'Food Stamps' by giving it a jazzier / more up-beat modern name - 'SNAP'.

:p

Unbelievable!

Ok, I'll try to go slow. You identify this thread as being dishonest propaganda, and you provide a quote from the link. The quote refers to those who are documented AND those that are UNDOCUMENTED. Should I draw you a picture?

Thank you for confirming what I stated / posted:

“It is made up of those who are told they are not worthy of being here ... those who are documented and undocumented.”

A “blue wave” in the midterm elections will be fueled in part by undocumented immigrants, Democratic gubernatorial nominee
Stacey Abrams said at a campaign rally last week.
Yes I’m posting the quote and asking you if you really think that he meant undocumented immigrants were going to be voting?

Forum List

Back