Nadarius Clark questions job qualifications by race

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Democrat candidate in one of the most closely watched state legislature races in Virginia said earlier this year that "unqualified" White people are able to secure high-paying jobs while Black people need "a Ph.D." to be considered for the same type of job.

Nadarius Clark, a political activist and former member of the Virginia House of Delegates who hopes to win another term made the claim during an April 17, 2021, episode of his former podcast, "Polititalk," when he and a guest co-host were discussing what they said was the unfair treatment of Black people by the police.

"I refuse to have to teach my kids how to be a perfect person when that doesn't exist. It is ridiculous that we have to dot our i's and cross our t's just to have a regular job," Clark said during the podcast.

"Our counterparts, a Caucasian, can be mediocre and still get a $100,000 job. We have to be — we've got to have a doctorate degree, a Ph.D., to get let in those doors. We have to be overqualified … to get half of what an unqualified Caucasian would get," he added.

He went on to call for society to have a "change in social norms." His guest co-host, Stephannie Malone, agreed but offered an inaudible response.

Fox News Digital reached out to Clark for comment but did not immediately receive a response.

Comment:
Mr Clark seems to have some racial bias issues.
Maybe the voters can sort it out.

The Democrat candidate in one of the most closely watched state legislature races in Virginia said earlier this year that "unqualified" White people are able to secure high-paying jobs while Black people need "a Ph.D." to be considered for the same type of job.

Nadarius Clark, a political activist and former member of the Virginia House of Delegates who hopes to win another term made the claim during an April 17, 2021, episode of his former podcast, "Polititalk," when he and a guest co-host were discussing what they said was the unfair treatment of Black people by the police.

"I refuse to have to teach my kids how to be a perfect person when that doesn't exist. It is ridiculous that we have to dot our i's and cross our t's just to have a regular job," Clark said during the podcast.

"Our counterparts, a Caucasian, can be mediocre and still get a $100,000 job. We have to be — we've got to have a doctorate degree, a Ph.D., to get let in those doors. We have to be overqualified … to get half of what an unqualified Caucasian would get," he added.

He went on to call for society to have a "change in social norms." His guest co-host, Stephannie Malone, agreed but offered an inaudible response.

Fox News Digital reached out to Clark for comment but did not immediately receive a response.

Comment:
Mr Clark seems to have some racial bias issues.
Maybe the voters can sort it out.
He's basically saying White people should act more like Neegras instead of Neegras learning how to act like civilized citizens.

Forum List

Back